[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all other currencies except the Euro so worthless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why are all other currencies except the Euro so worthless?

Feels good to use the only stable, serious currency in the world.

How can we take European countries that don't use the Euro seriously? How can they even compete?
>>
>>80261436
GBP is crashing hard and still has more value than yours has stabilised at
2/10 I replied
>>
>>80261436
tell that to deutsche bank ;)
>>
>>80261797
>le deutche bank is crashing meme
still pushing that forced meme, britcück?
>>
Did anyone here ever use a 200 or 500 bill? I never saw one bigger than 100 in real life.
>>
>>80262218
I saw 200 at work

And once I saw a guy tried to pay his coffee with a 500 in a bar... created a whole commotion as the bar struggled to give him change

No idea why he decided to pay for a coffee with a 500€ bill
maybe showing off?
>>
>>80262218
200 yes, never used/got a 500.
Whenever you want to use thoses here you get tons of control even tho most of the fake bill are the 20 & 50. I heard german use them a lot tho
>>
>>80262668
The usual excuse is having nothing else after using an ATM. That happens to me sometimes when I go abroad, but the amount is never that big.
>>
File: hehehe.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.gif
2 MB, 400x225
The Japanese Yen is very stable overall and a solid foreign investment choice, similar to gold and other metals in some ways.

The falling GBP is still better than your monopoly money.

Dollareedoos are also quite good. Suck on my dick, Eurofags. Have fun supporting the failing economies of other nations and being dragged down with them.
>>
>>80262218

i work for a bank and order foreign currency for travelers all the time and I have seen 500s and 200s. Not common, but definitely available.
>>
>>80262218
I got paid in 500 when i sold my car. Also have 3 500 banknotes in the house as savings.
>>
>>80264714
Is using cash for everything still the norm over there? Maybe I never see those big notes because people use debit cards for everything.
>>
>>80262218
the 500 bill is mostly used by companies when they store their cash to reduce the storing cost
>>
>>80261436
yeah its soooo stable. I'd take Yen or Dollar over it any day
>>
>>80264714
>Also have 3 500 banknotes in the house as savings.

Careful, your 3rd world is showing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.