[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the beginning of the end... You do realize we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
This is the beginning of the end... You do realize we're not going to recover from this one, right? We're just going to keep digging ourselves deeper, and deeper, and deeper until one day we'll look up and we won't even be able to see the light anymore... America is dying, and it's our own fault...
>>
>>80259820
If you're germanic, you're welcome to come to Sweden.
>>
>>80259894
What about Germanic jew?
>>
>>80259820
at least it will be fun
>>80259894
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80259820
Why? Because a couple people got killed by cops?

All that's going to happen is a (black) city is going to get burned down in a """peaceful protest""" and life will return to normal.
>>
>>80260006
There are no germanic jews.
>>
>>80259820
It was over long before this.
>>
>there's some rust on the surface of easily replaceable parts
>Guess it's time to retire

Fuck that. I'm going in with blood and fire.
>>
>>80259820
ehhhh it was a good run, 250 years is about right...

Now it's China's turn to dominate everything.
Hopefully they'll exterminate the niggers and finish the job that was started.
>>
File: cheer_up_alex.jpg (35 KB, 382x392) Image search: [Google]
cheer_up_alex.jpg
35 KB, 382x392
>>80259820
The ship is sinking, so you better buy some water filters so at least it will be clean water.
>>
>>80260108
>Why? Because a couple people got killed by cops?

No, because the Dallas shooting showed the true ressentiment of the vocal black community, which is literally "kill whitey".

Social media is flooded with troglodytes spamming "LOL KIL WHITEY COPS PIG FUCKERS, THEY DESERVED IT, ALTON DINDU NUFFIN", and the self loathing whites are eating it up. A big part of the population is brainwashed to the extent that they don't listen to reason anymore, all they are trying to achieve is to destroy the "oppressor"- that's what Dallas brought to the daylight.

Multiculturalism was a mistake.
>>
File: so sorry.jpg (498 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
so sorry.jpg
498 KB, 750x549
>>80259820
>and it's our own fault...
Come off the fucking high-horse faggot.
>>
Oh please. Your cities have burned before.

When I was a kid I remember people running around blowing shit up in your country. Capitol Hill got bombed a few weeks before I was born.

In case you didn't know this, violence is not actually a new thing for your nation. And yet the trains have always kept running, more or less.

America's not going anywhere.
>>
File: 777888999.jpg (57 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
777888999.jpg
57 KB, 640x624
>>80259820
Might as well see the end, I won't leave until their is nothing left.
>>
File: 1465928765067.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1465928765067.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
>>80259820
Nah. Historically that isn't true.
If you're talking about the US as we know it,
you betcha. There's not recovery for the current system.
If you think the white ideology of freedom and justice are just going to fade,
you haven't been paying attention these last 2500 years, have you?
Whites get shit on, they get tired of it, the bloodthirsty nationalism arises, and we kill everyone.
It's just a thing we do. Then we reestablish society.
>>
>>80259820
>America is dying, and it's our own fault...

Yeah it is, for voting for Obama and allowing the liberals to race bait you into a civil war
>>
>>80259820
Why the fuck does your flag have 61 stars? You fucking traitor. Firing squad for OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.