[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blacks want a race war >whites literally have bomb robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-11.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-11.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>blacks want a race war
>whites literally have bomb robots

kek what the fuck are they thinking?
>>
>>80258594
>thinking
Notice something?
>>
>>80258594

WE
>>
It's not gonna be blacks vs whites. It's gonna be racists vs non-racists.
>>
>>80258652
Really makes you think, huh.
>>
Let's consider this, if a race war ever happened, how would you fight, would you rather fight in self defense or hunt every black man you see, in their homes etc?
>>
So in this race war, where do Asians fall?
>>
>>80259620

Depends how bad it gets. Right now it's just defense for me. I live in an area with a very low crime rate (no niggers) so I've got nothing to really worry about.

But if this shit starts catching on with black folks that they think they're going to take some kind of war to white America? Well they're fucked and I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>80260904
Ask Latasha Harlins and Philando Castile
>>
>>80260904

Honorary whites in my opinion as long as you're a productive member of society, which asians never seem to have a problem with.
>>
>>80260904
They are almost white and niggers seem to hate them.
>>
>>80259007

Yeah, the racists are the blacks and the non -racists are the cops.
>>
>>80258594
T-800 terminator when?
>>
>>80261154
>>80261325

Asians are increasingly Democrats and SJWs.

Not that some aren't based.

But they would need to be monitored in such a situation.
>>
>>80261102
Best answer
>>
>>80261366
Pretty much since the police forces are all diverse now and the nigger terrorists are black and hate whites.
Yeah, the racist nigs don't give a fuck about any of that since they hate SJWs too. The SJWs are their useful idiots.
I have had the pleasure of hanging out with these types of niggers and they hate everyone who isn't black.
>>
>>80260904
They direct the Uncle Tom's to provide gravel for the white paramilitary camps.

Also will be used to do teach tactically useful math to the uneducated whites we will have to drag with us.
>>
so is this being counted as a hate crime
>>
>>80264029
Robots can't feel hate
>>
>>80264582
the shooting, not the robot. seeing as it was racially motivated
>>
fuck retarded niggers. let's just give them what they want so we can annihilate these lazy idiots once and for all.
>>
>Mfw this happend 1200 years ago
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
>>
>>80264778
of course not the shooters were black
>>
>>80259007
not once the 'non-racist' blacks start gunning down the 'non-racist' whites because they're white.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.