[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss this meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1080x1080
Discuss this meme
>>
It's right.
>>
It's not right
>>
Kinda lame.
>>
>>80256421
no
>>
>>80256618
Who do you side with then?
>>
File: 1455745791638.gif (972 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1455745791638.gif
972 KB, 270x270
>>
>>80256421
better than most shitty memes to come out of this lately

It's still wrong and family guy is shit
>>
I'm not going to discuss this because it's reductionist symbolism. You aren't pointing out the contrasts in both posts.
>>
It's how normies justify not taking any sides while at the same time, feeling superior to two legitimate groups.
>>
>>80256421
literally
>heh...I take no sides in this battle because I am better than the typical SHEEP
>>
>I don't have to respect the sovereignty of my country because muh bootlicking
You know you're playing right into the globalists' book, right?
>>
It's left.
>>
File: 1333596623807.jpg (13 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
1333596623807.jpg
13 KB, 300x265
>>80256421
The only people more annoying than those who fervently defend a side and refuse to see the limitations or flaws in that side are the ones who act all high and mighty by taking a neutral stance
>>
File: 2fb.png (36 KB, 840x650) Image search: [Google]
2fb.png
36 KB, 840x650
>>
>>80258260
>blm edgelords
>legitimate
>>
>>80256421
It's true because both kinds of these people are liberals.
>>
>>80258745
nice strawman

op never said he was taking a neutral stance

im usually on cops side but im not a bootlicker by any means
>>
>>80259400
Bootlicker means literally anyone who isn't an antifa faggot
>>
epic meme OP
>>
>>80256421
>If I don't take sides I won't have to think hard and make any decisions!!
>>
>>80259400
I was just saying in general. OP's image portrays the current issue between BLM and those that support the police in a very black-or-white way. In reality, most people tend to exist on a spectrum between the two extremes. You yourself said you typically support the cops, but that doesn't mean you'll always defend them in every case.

I was speaking to the tendency people seem to have to try and act like some neutral third party, who is "above it" in terms of arguing, and instead claims to support neither side. Typically people do this when it comes to difficult social questions that don't really have a single correct answer, and they just don't want to take a side which would require what they see as more work. So instead of simply not having an opinion, they act like they're simply better for remaining neutral. They still want to be included in the discussion, but they refuse to actually argue a coherent point and instead call the whole thing stupid.

Like others have said, it's a form of "fence sitting" where you can avoid making any sort of commitment while still pretending to be the one who is actually correct.
>>
File: 1466313580531.png (25 KB, 276x213) Image search: [Google]
1466313580531.png
25 KB, 276x213
>>
>>80260912
Replace "neutral" with "nuanced"

Something that definitely doesn't belong on this board or anywhere on the internet
>>
>>80260373
would you argue that people who vote third party take up this position?
>>
>>80258750
UGH YEEEAAAUUUSSSSS !!!!
So Fudgepacking tired of this god damn shit!
>>
Fuck cops though. They represent a system that robs people with force of being shot, tased, beat, or locked in a cage if you don't pay them "their" money. No worse than a gang. I for one don't care about any cops. They have opportunities to let people slide but don't most of the time. They ruin people's lives to advance in their own careers. They know this too, but they don't care. They have to make a living too.

Fuck niggers too.

I hope yall all die. Then we can start over and have real laws and police and real black people who aren't niggers.
>>
>>80263673
>I hope yall all die.
You're black aren't ya.
>>
>>80263930
Nope, white man. Been arrested robbed by the police and lawyers. Been robbed by niggers . They are all criminal slime and their time is coming.
>>
>>80256421
Listen faggot, if you want to start a Spiderman thread just say so.
>>
>>80256421
It's actually correct but McFarlane shit makes me cringe. Seriously, why do normies watch that garbage so much?
>>
File: 1463415228730.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463415228730.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
>>80256421
*yawn*
>>
>>80256421
most people who are anti cop anarchists are usually just shitposting right, please don't correct me because if they're legit srs then I don't want to know.
>>
>>80258260
>both sides are legitimate
wew
>>
>>80256421
Between pigs and nigs, I'll take the pigs.
>>
>>80256421
If "boot lickers" is believing police are not supposed to be giving flowers and kisses to criminals then I'm that and fuck you. To maintain a good country you need to keep a good security, of course that will mean some blood from time to time. Stop believing criminals are "normal" people.
>>
File: heck1.png (174 KB, 429x491) Image search: [Google]
heck1.png
174 KB, 429x491
>>80256421
Basically saying, "I refuse take a side because I'm a pussy and offer no solutions so that makes me better than both you" which is honestly edgier than the antifa kids posting dead cop pictures.

nahhhhh mean, /pol/?
>>
>>80261246
this.
>>
>>80256421

Police > black supremacists.
>>
File: Someday.jpg (13 KB, 214x250) Image search: [Google]
Someday.jpg
13 KB, 214x250
>>80256421
>Self-righteous man of inaction
KYS
>>
>>80261599
No, because they actually have a position. He's talking about people who vote for shit like "giant meteor", or just don't vote at all.
>>
>>80264370
>facebook tier memes from 6 years ago
reeeeee
>>
File: acf.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
acf.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>boot lickers
>>
>>80256421
The purple pill is always the key.

The continual militarization of the the police force and it's rights stripping behavior is abhorrent and should be questioned and every turn.

However in the past few years ever since Trayvon, the "Dindu nuffin" mentality of BLM and there cronies is equally as retarded. They never wait until the facts of each case come to light and just see "black man killed by police = BAD BAD BAD" no matter what the circumstances seem to be.

You can both look down upon the current state of police activities and the mainstream medias and BLMs handling of each precieved case of injustice, while also appreciating the dangerous job police have, but not agree with the infringement of rights they implore in their training and not contradict yourself.

The world is not black and white.

Nigs gunna nig.
Pigs gunna pig.
>>
>>80257271
I rolls up the weed and ignites the fire
>>
>>80257316
How it wrong?

Some side with cops every time because fuck niggers.

Others side with niggers every time because fuck cops.

>divided we fall
>>
>>80256421
It's accurate.

700,000 law enforcement officers in this country spread out over a variety of departments, all with different levels of experience, training, and cultures.

Some departments won't accept anyone without a college degree and a clean record, others are literally hiring out of state officers that have been fired for misconduct.

Some have high levels of accountability and whistle blower protection, others are run more like frat houses with corruption and hazing a daily part of life for officers that don't "get with the program".

Some are an integral part to the community with a focus on outreach and building public trust, others are ticket mills and highway robbers whose only job seems to be to line the local coffers with petty fines while giving zero protection to crime ridden communities for this arbitrary tax.

Add to that several federal programs designed to teach police bad policing such as force escalation instead of deescalation, and weapons/profit sharing programs, and you get a system of incentives that ratchet closer to the undesirable kind of cop as their culture and priorities change. Even given recent events cops have never been safer in this country, yet a large part of cop culture seems to suffer from a literal 'war in the streets' mentality, which is mostly the product of 50 years of prohibition rhetoric from the federal government.

Police violence isn't isolated to one community, nor is it isolated to individual officers. We have a media pushing an identity politics narrative, when in fact poor whites and poor latinos suffer just as much police violence as the black community. Poverty and urban living correlate more strongly with being the victim of police violence than any race does.

We are a large complicated nation, anyone that thinks innocent people are never shot, or that police can never be malicious is a damn fool. This is not an issue that intelligent people "pick sides" on, because neither side is uniform.
>>
i've been in the US multiple times. i enjoy smoking, drinking, going out, etc.

at least 3-4 times i've had encounters with american police, one arrest, and one threat to be arrested. they're everywhere, arrogant, loud, and seem lowly educated for the most part. the arrest was for holding an alcoholic beverage in an area where it's not permitted

in korea, i've had only one encounter with police. i drank so much i didn't even know my name, they helped me puke and drove me home after i managed to tell them my address

korean police require a similar degree to a master's degree to become a police officer in seoul; they literally must know the common law better than a lawyer

in US they go to an academy for a short time and learn how to properly and swiftly shoot niggas

the difference is easy to spot
>>
>>80257016
Whoever is right on a case by case basis, as is the practise in the west.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.