[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiple shooters or just one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
The reports make no sense anymore, does anyone have straight facts yet?

There were reports of police being fired on by multiple gunmen from elevated positions and we aren't even sure how/when each officer was downed.

Something about this doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>80255928
news are all over the place
>>
I've been wondering the same thing.

I saw something about 3 suspects being in custody. I think only the identity of the dead one has been publicized.

Also we can't forget about the suspicious Mercedes that sped away and was pulled over.
>>
>>80255928
Deffinetly 2 shooters one blow the fuck up and I haven't heard shit about rhe other
>>
>>80256354

What happened on I-35?
>>
Original reports were 3 snipers working together.
That seems now to be dropped to just 1 killer.
>>
>>80256694

There was a massive car chase, they were apprehended, then let go apparently.
>>
>>80256354
Those "suspects" are niggers that got picked up because they looked suspicious. My guess they had a description of the guy and weren't taking any chances. That's how I knew all night the shooters were black.
>>
File: Cm0Tv-jVIAAID_e.jpg (77 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
Cm0Tv-jVIAAID_e.jpg
77 KB, 1024x651
>>80256694
idk m8 but it seems suspicious

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751278430679801856
>>
>>80256934
From skynews
>>
>>80257172
Literally just drugs.
>>
>>80257168
Mt point>>80257228
>>
>>80255928
It was multiple shooters
>>
From Dallas Police Chief David Brown:

"We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to triangulate on these officers from two different perches in garages in the downtown area, and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could"

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751263027932983300

Then if you look at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

We can see user "Parsley Man" edits out the 'multiple shooter theory' and is downvoted into oblivion for it...
>>
There's this:
>>>/wsg/1174281
>>
>>80257782

Nvm I'm retarded, he wasn't downvoted, it's the number of bytes taken out.

Anyways, this is either the media just being ignorant and focusing on the one suspect they know for sure right now - or something shady is happening.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.