[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Ben Shapiro again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x751
Why do you hate Ben Shapiro again?
>>
>>80245661
because he is against our golden frog savior.

He's always been right on BLM tho
>>
>>80245661
Not gay enough for /pol/, everyone loves Milo (except the actual /polgbt)
>>
>>80245661
Because he's short.

No one likes a manlet.
>>
>>80245661
Some faggot told him he was short
So the aidwhores ganged up on ben because le memes
>>
I don't, he just got emotional over the Michelle Fields incident and is strictly anti-Trump because of it. Other than that and the Jew thing, he's alright.
>>
>>80245661
Yeah, that second twaat is patently false.
https://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2015
>>
>>80245661
He's a member of the so called "never Trump" movement, was a diehard Ted Cruz shill, and did nothing but lambast Trump in every episode of his radio show for weeks on end. He also was the one who advised the female Breitbart reporter (who he's friends with) to accuse Trump's campaign manager of battery and make a big stink about it (he was using her to try to stop Trump). He doesn't understand our memes. Just another cuckservative.
>>
>>80245661
I don't think we hate him.

We just realized he is a hypocrite with that whole trump ordeal.
>>
>>80245661
Shapiro will never criticize nor denounce his Jewish ties.

He's just another pampered political neet.
>>
>>80245661

He's an Israel firster.

He's totally right about this, and he's totally right about a lot of things where his Israel First bias doesn't affect his stance
>>
>>80246338
but pol likes pootin?!
>>
>>80248519
Exactly.

He was falling all over Cruz and used every opportunity to shit on Trump because Trump isn't a globalist traitor.
>>
>>80245661
I've never hated him, sometimes I don't agree with him.
>>
>>80247026
>5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to MacDonald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Black murderer pls leave
>>
>>80248704

>>Good

>>Goy
>>
I love him again when he told the truth about /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5fbiWqi6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpkbtwKRVFc
>>
it all goes back to trump, whom he rightfully thinks is an imbecile
>>
He is #neverTrump traditional conservative rather than 4chan conservative. Also he is eternally buttdevastated by merchant memes.
>>
>>80245661
He's based sometimes but other times he's a fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.