[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Spain gun control is very heavy, so here practically no people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
In Spain gun control is very heavy, so here practically no people has guns. Despite this, this country is still safer than the US and has less crime in overall.

Should Spain push gun control?

Everyone should have the right to carry a gun?

What moral/philosophical arguments are in favour of this?
>>
>>80244831
Spain don't have american dindus.
>>
>>80244922
/thread
>>
>>80244831
How much niggers and mudshits do you have?
>>
>>80244831
And Mexico has even stricter gun control, yet it's murder rate is through the roof

This is why spain needs more guns
>>
>>80244831

In Venezuela, gun control is very heavy too. Watch this video about how that worked out:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
>>
>>80244831
You guys have an absurd level of gun control. You could probably liberalize your laws just a little bit to make it easier for hunters.
>>
Conquistador your stallion stands
in need of company
and like some angel's haloed brow
you reek of purity
I see your armour-plated breast
has long since lost its sheen
and in your death mask face
there are no signs which can be seen
And though I hoped for something
to find
I could see no maze to unwind
Conquistador a vulture sits
upon your silver shield
and in your rusty scabbard now
the sand has taken seed
and though your jewel-encrusted blade
has not been plundered still
the sea has washed across your face
and taken of its fill
to find
Conquistador there is no time
I must pay my respect
and though I came to jeer at you
I leave now with regret
and as the gloom begins to fall
I see there is no, only all
and though you came with sword held high
you did not conquer, only die
to find
>>
>>80244831
What are the actual laws? Surely farmers can own them?

Also I don't think a 30 percent unemployment rate and large swaths of the population still living off a feudal economic system is a very good indication of a healthy society that perpetuates itself on good will and a peaceable disposition.

If you aren't safe from serfdom, what are you actually safe from?
>>
>>80244831
how many times must we have this conversation
these threads are overused and used to slide important threads
fucking niggers

>CLINTON FOUNDATION IS TO BE WATCHED AND SPREAD FAR AND WIDE THAT IT CAN TAKE THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT DOWN INVESTIGATING THEM

>A NIGGER IS TRYING TO START A RACE WAR

Funny how the OP hasn't browsed this board long enough to know that Bataclan had more people killed and their gun laws are the strictest

Fuck you OP.
Fuck all you shill/slide niggers.

Black Lives don't matter when they're a nigger.

sage
>>
>>80245763
You can get around most shit with a historical/antique license and own a SMG that is conveniently on display over a wall in your bedroom, always at hand
>>
File: quanto-sei-bella-roma-evidenza.jpg (347 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
quanto-sei-bella-roma-evidenza.jpg
347 KB, 1000x500
>>80244831

italian here.
really happy to live with no mass shootings.
>>
>>80245075
>>80244922
>>80245763

Muslims are 4% of the population. In Catalonia they are more than 7,5%.

Gypsies are less than 1% of the population, however they acount for 25% of women prisoners. The number of gypcy male prisoners is unknown.

Inmigrants are 13% of the total population, 30% of the population.

Thoughts? We are fucked? Our main problem is unemployment and crony capitalism politicians.

Inmigration is not even a priority. We have """"""""only"""""""" welcomed 18 syrian refugees. 3 of them the family of that guy who was kicked buy an hungaryan journalist. He was a """"""""footbal coach"""""""" from a shitty syrian football team, involved in an explosive attack in a football match. This guy was a memeber of Al-Nursa (Syria x Al-Qaeda).

>pic related

>pic related
>>
>>80244922
behold the first post, which is also the best post
>>
>>80246484

>SMG

Source
>>
>>80244831
Why do your cops have assault machine guns?
>>
>>80246761
Lol i remember the kickening.

They don't bother flooding spain with these shits because spain is already the economic condition ideal for the EU. Most of the spanish common people are still living on or near their land, as they did during and before Franco, from what I understand. A friend of mine whose parents are native spaniards tells me most of his family simply live off the land and the modest agricultural dividends they can make. They also have horses.

That's about it.
>>
Only police and military can have automatic weapons.

Handguns and rifles require lots of paperwork and keep; not worth the effort if you aren't into sports.

Hunting shotguns are "easy" to get. You just need a clean penal record and membership in a licensed hunting property.

As soon as you let expire the gun license, the Guardia Civil will send you a nice letter asking to deposit your weapon.

That's more or less how it works. I'm surprised there are so few guns around. Probably the biggest stop is that you need a clean record to keep it.
>>
>>80248242
Who wants to deal with the possibility of having your license lapse without your realizing and getting your shit BTFO by the cops because it fell between the cracks for over a year and when they rediscover it they come to the conclusion that you have been knowingly storing an unregistered gun who knows where.

Its why I don't get one where I live. We have the same system. We are also considered one of the most dystopian cucked places in this country, to give you an idea of how different it is here from you.
>>
>Switzerland
>One of the highest gun ownership rates in the world
>Very low crime rates

It's all about raising a peaceful society. If you have a peaceful, majority crime-free society, then gun ownership will be perfectly safe.

If you have high crime rate and degeneracy as prevalent in most of the West, then the bad guys end up with guns whilst the good guns can't own them because of gun control.

Look to Switzerland as an example and in essence, FIX YOUR FUCKING SOCIETY!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.