[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Soros must have a big smile on his face today.
Nearly all his plans have come to fruition.
Western Europe, and Germany are totally cucked by Islamic immigrants. His plan to destroy the 1st world by removing borders is right on track.
His plan to divide the US with racism and using identity politics as a weapon has been stunningly successful.
His money alone created the terrorist group, BLM. And look where we are today.
>>
>>80244679
Why isn't anyone in the mainstream media talking about how BLM is funded?
>>
>>80244862
Because Soros is in bed with the MSM

The moment BLM is identified as a terrorist group, Soros will begin crumbling.

SIGN THE PETITION
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
Why would anyone take this stupid conspiracy theory seriously? What possible motive would George Soros (/ 'the Jews') have for 'destroying' Western civilization? Another thing: if a civilization is so weak that it can be destroyed by one man (or even one group), it deserves to die.
>>
>>80245559

To create a global order. The Beast if you will.
>>
>>80244862
>>80245084

Get the fuck into the /cfg/ threads and start digging. Soros and Hillary are deeply linked. Media won't say shit. It's up to us to expose it.
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
You know what? Since we used meme magic to get Trump to do well, why don't we use meme magic to kill Soros?
>>
>>80244679
GET OUT SOROS REEE
>>
>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this???
>>
>>80247681

See >>80247525
>>
File: 1467840141812.jpg (51 KB, 527x428) Image search: [Google]
1467840141812.jpg
51 KB, 527x428
>>80244679

I won't be surprised if he funded Nigel all along to destroy the United Kingdom.
>>
>>80247196

If the world around them is burning then what benefit do they get from living in it?
>>
>>80247830
They didn't elect Ron. Now we can't change the channel.
>>
>>80248140

To create a new order out of chaos
>>
>>80248140

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. --Rahm Emanuel
>>
>>80244679

Germany just gave a total amnesty to all failed asylum seekers.

Burn it all down.
>>
>>80248769
Jews are fantastic at thinking on the fly. Your typical Jew will know exactly what the stock market is doing at any given moment, but ask him to make an economic plan for even a couple of years into the future and he'll draw a complete blank.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.