[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The End Is Coming"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: micah-x-johnson-photos[1].jpg (47 KB, 700x391) Image search: [Google]
micah-x-johnson-photos[1].jpg
47 KB, 700x391
What did he mean by this?
>>
It has only just begun my friend.
>>
What about the other 4 people?
>>
NO STOPPIN THIS JOHNSON
>>
>>80242271
that black communities will get worse while white dominated communities get better?
>>
Dis gun b gud desu
>>
do you think the robot said that in microsoft sam voice as it rolled towards him with a bomb?
>>
Is it just me or does he look familiar? Especially in that shirt. I feel like I've seen him before in some video posted on /pol/.
>>
Lol he got a good killstreak
>>
>>80242686
all blacks look the same to me tbqh
>>
>>80242686
Maybe because he looks like the Black Hebrew Israelites?
>>
File: 1467956290969.jpg (130 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
1467956290969.jpg
130 KB, 494x411
>>80242271
The fire rises
>>
classic delusions fueled by a bizarre worldview, also commonly seen on /pol/
>>
>>80242592
NIGGA YO ASS IZ MINE!
>>
>>80242271

People are wising up to media hoaxes and Crisis Actors. These clowns will have to get proper jobs one day.
>>
is anyone seeing his house????????
>>
>>80242271

He was a Happeningfag.
>>
File: mxzpVlu.png (146 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
mxzpVlu.png
146 KB, 1492x495
>LETS FIGHT THEM WHITEYS

Did they forgot about the colonisation of africa?
>>
>>80242271
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN FORCING A PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS NO PROBLEM

NOW 5 INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF SOME FILTHY CRIMINAL THUGS

THE BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF THE MASS MEDIA
>>
>>80242592
haha i would pay for a webm of that
>>
>>80242271
>>80242271
He understands that whites will exterminate his race if they want to. Its a matter of empathy.
>>
File: 219408.jpg (19 KB, 367x559) Image search: [Google]
219408.jpg
19 KB, 367x559
1968 to 2016
48 years later
12 olympics later
And nothing has changed
We still have to fight for basic human rights
The hashtags werent working
Do we have your attention now?

BY
ANY
MEANS
NECESSARY
>>
>>80243758
>nothing has changed

yes it has. Blacks and college students just got dumber for some reason and can't stop shitting their own bed.
>>
>>80243335
Absolutely true.

Unfortunately the average white person sees you as a conspiracy theorist if you try to explain this.
>>
>>80243335
>THERE IS NO PROBLEM

Fuck off toothpaste.
>>
>>80243335
oh yes, mass media did this! it wasnt some deluded nigger! good goy
>>
>>80244170
how do people get so brain washed? I know some very smart white people. Smarter than me even id say. But they stand by the poor 'din do nuffins' who got shot while they were selling crack to 9 y/os and robbing the liquor store on their way to church.

how can smart people be so delusional?
>>
>>80243758

>WE
>>
>>80244971
Le racism is equal to low IQ meme
>>
>>80244971
It's not that black people aren't being shot by police, it's that people of EVERY race are being murdered by police.

The media only picks up on when a cop shoots a black person. They make it into a race issue when it should be exclusively a law enforcement issue.

Do black people even care about the whites murdered by cops? The media is 100% responsible
>>
File: bikehat.png (247 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
bikehat.png
247 KB, 540x517
>killed with a remote control car and some C4

KEK
>>
>>80245430
>Do black people even care about the whites murdered by cops?

not even in the slightest bit. and its made me hate niggers and liberals more than ever, even though I know they are being played like fiddles
>>
>>80245430
>murdered by police.

99.99% of those encounters are justified. Calling them "murders" is flat fucking Jewry, you goddamn kike.

You act like a nigger you're going to get shot, regardless of skin color.
>>
>>80245963
>You act like a nigger you're going to get shot, regardless of skin color.

So does that mean that the liberal media and college liberals want to behave like niggers?
Is it a civil liberties thing where they want to rape/get raped and just in general behave like disrespectful, lazy drugged out violent savages?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.