[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun control is their endgame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Sem título.png (67 KB, 543x162) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
67 KB, 543x162
There will be no race war and no criminalization of BLM. The media is already forging a narrative to picture Dallas as another evidence for the need of gun control. /pol/ loses again
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20160708160426/http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x690
>>80242052
>>80242179
I need you guys to join me here
>>80237008
We can turn this shit around
>>
>>80242052
every staged attack will have a different focus
to pull at the heart strings of citizens or identify a specific problem
Sandy Hook - kids being killed, kid supposedly getting hold weapons
San Bernardino - muslims terrorists
Charleston - white stormfront type against churchgoing blacks
Philando - supposedly a licensed gun owner, still got shot
>>
>>80242052

once guns are taken
it will be possible for invaders to pour in gargantuan numbers and EVEN when they are clearly taking over, there will be no guns to fight and take back your country

burgers, you gotta wake up!
>>
File: guns7.png (164 KB, 1656x387) Image search: [Google]
guns7.png
164 KB, 1656x387
>>
>>80242052
It's not the end game, just a necessary step. It's complete and utter control and dominance. Any autonomy that individuals have left, they want to strip away. Taking away the guns is something they need to do sooner rather than later since it will take a few generations for what's left after years of confiscation, to dry up
>>
>>80243167
We are awake. Our government is already too far gone
>>
>>80243806
then you better get your guns ready
as well as your family (if you have) to be prepared to fight back the hordes, they will come
>>
>>80242052
If they take our guns, we win.
>>
File: trudeau-yoga.jpg (281 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-yoga.jpg
281 KB, 1200x720
>>80244395
das rite
>>
Haha. Come and take them. There will be ALOT more dead police, soldiers, civilians.... The govt is starting to impose their plans for martial law. Those who are not ready... NOW is the time to get your food, water, guns, and ammo. The govt can't stop us all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.