[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if blacks weren't in Europe/America and we could indulge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: CHAD.jpg (127 KB, 640x952) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.jpg
127 KB, 640x952
What if blacks weren't in Europe/America and we could indulge in our own culture with our own people?

We wouldn't hate blacks/browns so much then.
This is the only way to world peace, hippies.
>>
world war 1 and 2 was white people vs white people. millions died as a result.
>>
File: Diversity-Motivation.jpg (55 KB, 750x558) Image search: [Google]
Diversity-Motivation.jpg
55 KB, 750x558
>>80237397
But we are constantly told diversity and multiculturalism is good for the country.
>>
>>80237397
wtf are you talking about?

Without black people or other races around you guys will war with each other.

You're from Ireland aren't you considered a nigger to the rest of white people?
>>
>>80237549
We were poorer back then. Had something to fight for. EEC wasn't set up. Official boundaries for Eurofag countries hadn't been established. of course war would break out.

Today, in the midst of the modern economy - I think we can do without a bunch of blacks/browns in our countries.
>>
File: Laughing.png (93 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.png
93 KB, 425x425
>>80237814
yes. we're the niggers of europe. but we are blessed to have among the lowest amount of browns/blacks/half breeds.

We're not actual niggers
>>
>>80237872
you were poorer back then? what about the other wars before WW1 and WW2?

You guys enjoyed fighting each other and were raping the rest of world of their resources.
>>
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

>tfw nips have a nice homogeneous country, and we are infested with millions of subhumans
>>
File: 1467989228115.png (668 KB, 1112x614) Image search: [Google]
1467989228115.png
668 KB, 1112x614
>>80237397
>>80237708
>>80238173
>>80237814

WW1 was complicated, and WW2 can be summed up by "Jewish treachery via Treaty of Versailles".

For all of human history, all peoples of all colors were constantly fighting. White people are better at war, so their wars started having increasing casualties.

That said, white people are also the only ones to have significantly pushed for peace. It's difficult to imagine a white-on-white war now. You're nuts to think that removing blacks from western nations wouldn't have an enormous positive influence.
>>
>>80237397
>bring black people to America for slave labour
>slavery abolished, black people demand to be treated like humans
>'waaah the black people are ruining my white utopia'
lol @ /pol/
>>
File: 1447958955076.jpg (136 KB, 823x971) Image search: [Google]
1447958955076.jpg
136 KB, 823x971
>>80237397
We would still find something to fight about.

It's blacks now because they're the easiest scapegoat (and rightfully so), but we'd probably move on to other minorities like Poles.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.