[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
((((abhorrence intensifies))))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 43
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x643
((((abhorrence intensifies))))
>>
Every white parent I know has a conversation with their children when they tell them exactly how to act around blacks. That is abhorrent.
>>
File: 0908 - q9LCV1d.jpg (41 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
0908 - q9LCV1d.jpg
41 KB, 467x453
EVERY DECENT PARENT HAS THIS DISCUSSION WITH THEIR KIDS, WHITE OR BLACK.
>>
It's hard to not hate niggers
>>
>>80234749

Please nigger, acting like black kids have both parents.
>>
>>80234749

>we are the true victims here!

Every time.
>>
>>80234899
FPBP

Anway, I'm a white boi and I got the police talk from my parents. More specifically I got the "don't snitch" talk.
>>
How about they... don't commit crimes?

There, problem solved.
>>
If you live in a country with armed police you should have this discussion with your kids as a matter of course
>>
It might work if the families were actually intact...

Maybe we should focus on improving that, first...
>>
>>80234749
i expect as a white dude that if i act a certain way around the police they will treat me as a threat, and i have a chance of getting shot/killed.

This is ridiculous.
>>
>>80234749
Well they're not doing a good job obviously, can't even trust them to teach their kids simple things like "Don't act like a twat around the police."
>>
>>80234749
>Whites don't have to tell their kids how to act around police

We have to tell our kids how to avoid niggers, because nothing good ever comes from interactions with subhuman filth
>>
Quick, interview random black celebrities to distract everyone with nonsense
>>
>>80234749
Does he think white parents don't have the same conversation with us?
>>
>>80235553
I don't think they do.
>>
I'm white and my dad has given me lectures about police all my life. Never give them a reason to use force, always comply, yes sir no sir... ALL children should know how to deal with police. Why is this abhorrent?
>>
>>80234749
>Black and brown parents tell their kids how to behave around the police.
>White parents tell their kids how to behave.
>>
>>80234963

^this
>>
File: chiraq.png (517 KB, 1007x1061) Image search: [Google]
chiraq.png
517 KB, 1007x1061
>>80235245
>the "don't snitch" talk
fundamental reason why chiraq looks like this
>>
File: 1434446551433.png (198 KB, 423x343) Image search: [Google]
1434446551433.png
198 KB, 423x343
>>80234749
HEY NIGGER

YOU KNOW WHAT

I'M FUCKING SO WHITE I'M A GHOST

AND MY PARENTS HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ME ON HOW TO ACT AROUND FUCKING POLICE AND AUTHORITY TOO

YOU DUMB NIGGER EVERY PARENT HAS TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN APPROPRIATE CONDUCT AROUND LAW ENFORCEMENT OR ELSE THAT DUMBASS IS GONNA GO TO JAIL FOR SOME DUMB SHIT

APPARENTLY YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS DON'T TAKE YOUR PARENTS LESSONS TO HEART BECAUSE YOU GET LOCKED UP ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>80234749
>Stop acting like niggers.
>>
>>80234963
Not really, whites don't need to be told to obey the law.
>>
>>80234963

Came in to say this. My father sat me down and had this discussion with me when I was a teenager.

Apparently Dindus arent doing a very good job conveying this point to their kids.
>>
File: 1467357625120.png (562 KB, 519x534) Image search: [Google]
1467357625120.png
562 KB, 519x534
>white family

I took the neighborhood boy's toy without asking!

Well, son, that's called stealing and that's wrong, not to mention against the law. You could get into real trouble for doing something like that. Don't do it again. Now let's go take it back and apologize. Then we can talk more about this after homework.

>black family

Yo ma muh! Ma muh! Check this fuckin' ipad dat white boy at school bring. Snatch that faggot's shit ma muh.

ooooooooh boyyyyyyyy that shit one hunid shieeeeeet hol up stan still put this shit on insta you wilin you wilin
>>
>>80236069
Hillary begs to differ.
>>
Obviously the kids don't fucking listen since they keep resisting arrest.
>>
>>80236069
I'm white, and my parents always say to be extra helpful to police. It makes sense. They have a stressful job.
>>
>>80235827
underrated post
>>
>>80236257
You will be arrested for something you didn't do one day. As good as individual cops can be, you should avoid any contact you don't have to have with the US legal system at all. Like everything else here, it is a business. It's made to incentivize convicting suspects for everyone working but the DA.
>>
>>80234749
>we have to tell our kiiiieeeeds not to resist arrest or try to run away
>O DAM IT'S ANUDDA SLAVERY
>>
>>80235553
That's what's fucking enraging about this.

White people don't have a culture that say "fuck the police" blaring from their pickup trucks.

I think a huge part of this has to do with the perpetuation of a victim complex over slavery. Because of this victim complex pushed on blacks, they constantly feel tension with authority.

In 1958, 44 percent of white Americans said they would move if a black family became their next door neighbor; today, that figure is less than 1 percent. In 1964, when the great Civil Rights Act was passed, only 18 percent of whites claimed to have a black friend; today nearly 90 percent say they do, while ~90 percent of black men and women also state that they have white friends. In 1963, 63 percent of white parents said that their children should have black classmates; today, that number is over 99%. This is no longer an issue of strife - this is an issue of perception, and the media CONSTANTLY gaslights it.
>>
File: 1359508639178.gif (907 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
1359508639178.gif
907 KB, 150x113
>>80234749
im hispanic and my parents gave me the talk on how to act around cops, they said,"follow the law or they'll throw your ass in jail, and if you think im bailing your ass or wasting my time because my kid cant follow simple laws, you've got another thing coming"

they also told me how to act around niggers,"dont talk talk or be friends with them, you cant trust them at all" boy my parents are right.
>>
>>80234749
Who gives a shit what he thinks?
>>
>>80236069
I'm white, I was always told not to do stupid shit like Tamir rice did
>>
>>80234749
>have non-retarded parents
>they tell me not to break the law and be respectful around police
>don't break the law and be respectful around the police because I am not retarded
>there is something wrong with this
>>
>tfw stole neighbors fruit
>Dad smacked me over the head and told me to apologize in front of everyone
>neighbor was actually a police officer and told me never to steal
>never stole ever again

>have party and invite everyone in class, some of them are niggers
>dad buys me an action man
>nigger kids goes home
>can't find my action man
>dad is pissed and has an idea who it is
>go over niggers house a few days later
>fucking action man broken in half
>niggers dad doesn't give a shit because hes always high on petrol

Yeah nah fuck niggers.
>>
And what do they tell them?

It sure as shit isn't "Keep calm and do as you are told".

Pretending that this entire situation isn't a direct result of black thug culture is just insane.

The BBC sent Reggie Yates to America to pander to liberals in a disgusting waste of taxpayer money and it was just never ending interviews with niggers saying "The polis disrespect me youknowutamsayin? dey pull me over for speeding an start tryin to make me look like a fool infrona ma kids, shiiiet I ain't gon play dat"

You mean you broke the law, refused to take responsibility or act civil like a human being would?
>>
>>80236908
FAAAAKE.
Niggers don't have dads.
>>
>>80236908
>niggers
Don't you mean abbos or are there actually blacks in Straya?
>>
>>80237104

lel
>>
>>80237178
>>80237104
Ameriniggers, aboniggers, they're both the same fucking species of nigger.
>>
>conversation about how to behave around police

Why is this only necessary for black and brown kids? Why do whites seldom chimp out and do stupid stuff like put their hands in their pockets or point at cops with a phone pretending to be a gun when a cop points a gun at them? Why does it even have to be explained that that's something NOT to do? Anybody with a +80 IQ would realize that himself.
>>
>>80234749

My parents told me how to act around police too. This is normal.
>>
>>80237306
Abo niggers are even more stupid and incapable.
>>
>>80237440
Even more reason they need to be extinct.
>>
>>80236636
>im hispanic and my parents gave me the talk on how to act around cops, they said,"follow the law or they'll throw your ass in jail, and if you think im bailing your ass or wasting my time because my kid cant follow simple laws, you've got another thing coming"
I'm white and got told the same thing. In fact, I was told if I broke the law, they'd drive me there personally kek

>they also told me how to act around niggers,"dont talk talk or be friends with them, you cant trust them at all" boy my parents are right
I learned this early in grade school, but you have wise parents
>>
File: 1423283197223.jpg (9 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
1423283197223.jpg
9 KB, 228x251
>>80234963
>decent parent
>black
>>
>>80234749
What the fuck are they teaching those kids?
>Always remember to resist arrest and make fast motions towards your belt
>>
The funniest thing is that, if you believe BLM and the media spin, there's a culture of white cops literally seeking out niggers to shoot on a daily basis.

So if that were the case, wouldn't you be especially careful around police? Or maybe not put yourself in situations where you would encounter police? If there's a squad of Klan member police officers itching to put you in the dirt and they tell you to comply, maybe do it.

Nogs are just that stupid.
>>
>>80236069
Of course not, you're already submissive cucks who'll obey anything.

Now go obey your bull.
>>
>>80237336

Not only that but when a white does do it no one thinks it's call for constitutional change or going on a march.

We all just shrug and accept that it's another darwin award nominee and move on.
>>
File: 1467534124441.gif (23 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1467534124441.gif
23 KB, 496x496
>>80239071
>DA WHITEY FOLLOW LAW AND RESPECT AUTHORITY, SO STUPID
>WTF STOP KILLING US OMG WE DA VICTIM
Isn't it funny?
>>
>>80239071
Go directly to jail. Do not collect $200. Minimum prison term of 5 years even if you roll dubs.
>>
>>80235969
nah maaaaan fuk da poleeeez

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet *smacks lips*
>>
Do your part! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80236908
Goddamn, I would be saying fuck the entire world if I reacted like you every time I had a bad experience with a type of people.
>>
>>80237836
If it was anyone else you would tell them to not be a pussy and to fight for it. Props to someone who picks up arms to fight for what they believe in. This kid owned a bunch of untrained retards, hope their families enjoys the payout LEL
>>
File: 1455823439636.jpg (41 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
1455823439636.jpg
41 KB, 400x581
>>80236069
Because we're inherently smart enough to break the law without drawing attention to ourselves. Usually.

I mean, I've been using drugs, speeding, buying and selling illegal guns, and other fun shit, and I never get caught.
Cops are fucking stupid, and avoiding their petty bullshit is easy for east asians and proper white men.
>>
>>80234749
So black parrents do what whites do?
What scools teach?
>>
>>80237836
>The funniest thing is that, if you believe BLM and the media spin, there's a culture of white cops literally seeking out niggers to shoot on a daily basis.
Not necessarily seeking out daily to shoot, but if you lurk /pol/ and /k/ you'll find out there are a lot of retards with guns (some in law enforcement and military careers) just waiting for the day they get a chance to cull the "nigger" population.
>>
>>80234899

This tbqh famalam
>>
>I'm white and got told the same thing. In fact, I was told if I broke the law, they'd drive me there personally kek

My mother and grandparents all said this too.
>>
>>80235088
its getting to the point where not hating black people is racist.
>>
File: SmilingPitBull.jpg (60 KB, 670x416) Image search: [Google]
SmilingPitBull.jpg
60 KB, 670x416
>>80234749
Philando Castile was taught how to act around police. He was still killed.

Cops are like pit bulls. Some might look friendly, but they can snap at any time.
>>
>>80234749
literally who?
>>
>>80236636
this
>You don't want to apologize to that kid you pushed? Do you want me to call la policia to take you away?
>>
>>80234749
Niggers are pure evil. There is no other way around it. They are unrepentant, tribal to the point of a hivemind. They are savages and they will not rest until widespread chaos and suffering spreads like wildfire wherever they inhabit.

They are demons. If devils exist, if they came to Earth or they spawned distant offspring - then they are niggers. I don't care if this makes me sound schizophrenic, but it's true. Niggers are the purest example of true evil on this Earth.
>>
>>80237836
>there's a culture of white cops literally seeking out niggers to shoot on a daily basis.

Literally in Dorner's manifesto.

Stupid yt.
>>
>>80234749

White people tell their kids to obey the law instead.

It might work better if you did that, instead of teaching your kids how to break the law without getting caught by the police.
>>
>>80240073
>implying domesticized pitbulls lash out randomly

Never trust a person who hates dogs.
>>
>>80240415
Actually, to be evil, one must be less savage.
The more evil someone is, the less savage and more evolved, or more human a person must be.
So either niggers are animalistic savages, or they're evil. Can't actually be both.

Also, your whining about tribalism here on /pol/. I hope you're not a nationalist. Because nationalism IS tribalism.
>>
File: fedoracore.jpg (26 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
fedoracore.jpg
26 KB, 402x500
>>80239486
the fucking edge
>>
>>80234749

Maybe black parents need to start teaching their black kids that crime doesn't fucking pay. What fucking sort of parent teaches their kids how to act around police? That is basically saying it's ok to be a criminal and you'll be spending a lot of time around the cops.
>>
>>80240498
>White people tell their kids to obey the law instead.
No white people I grew up with were taught this.
We were just taught not to make a scene. If you're gonna break the law(and everyone does), then do so without the government's dogs nearby to bust you.
Don't make a scene.

For example, if you need to kill some fuck, do so quietly, and leave no body or weapons. A hog farm or gator swamp are great places to toss carrion.
>>
>>80240845
Because they don't have to committ a crime to get killed dummy.
>>
Literally everyone I know, myself included has been told to respect elders, authorities, and just everyone in general. Fucking schools around here taught us this in grades 1 and 2.

This extends out too, you're told to act professionally at work, etc. What's the issue with being told the rules and conventions of the society you live in? We have to live with each other despite our differences and forming and respecting conventions are how we can do that.

Every encounter with the police I've had has been fine so long as myself and others haven't been doing anything wrong. The same goes for interactions with people in general, don't be a dick for no reason, don't be contrarian and resistant to everything, don't act hostile to everyone. Is this not just common sense?
>>
Where did all the "OH MY GOD MUST BE MIL HES TRAINED (by the way im mil and trained, badass as fuk)" go?

Did they realize that any retard can learn basic tactics?
>>
>>80240073
See you don't understand why cops act the way they do. Please let me explain with Ye olde /tg/ memes

It's Christmas Morning. There is a stocking tacked to the mantle of your fireplace. Inside the stocking is a poisonous viper.

You know this because every time you've gotten a stocking, there has been a poisonous viper inside.

Sometimes the viper bites you and you barely survive.

Sometimes you smash the stocking on the ground without opening it, only to hear the tinkling of breaking glass, and when you opened it, a viper shot out from the shards of the glass figurines you asked for.

Sometimes you got your brother to open it, and the viper bit him instead.

Once, the viper had no fangs, and you laughed as it tried to gum you to death. Then the second viper that was hiding INSIDE the fangless viper shot out and bit you.

Once a guy showed up who was immune to viper venom, and took the viper as a pet. The viper bit everyone he loved and killed them all, then bit him repeatedly until he bled to death.

You don't trust stockings anymore. They are ALL full of vipers. If you can find no viper, it just means it is a very cleverly hidden viper.

That's what it's like to be a cop. There is ALWAYS a viper. Your body is scarred by viper bites. These days you just immediately hose the stocking down with your pistol and throw what's left in the fire.

You're sick of vipers.

Just replace viper with nig and stocking with any interaction with the public.
>>
>>80234749

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire
>>
>>80241164

If they're not suspected of committing a crime then why would the police bother them? Probably because another black person committed a crime.

Black people in America have a culture of crime. They'd get shot by the police a lot less if they stopped committing so much fucking crime.
>>
>>80241164
> "they"
Also why should i give a shit about an actor using this situation to promote themselves. Scum.
>>
>we gots to teach our chiren to follow basic instructions

> we gots to teach our chiren not reach fo yo gat when po-po is around

> we gots to teach our chiren not to punch po-pos

> dat be racycisss
>>
>>80234899
fb always bp
>>
File: 298239029234.jpg (106 KB, 752x1075) Image search: [Google]
298239029234.jpg
106 KB, 752x1075
they have 33% more murders y.o.y (and rising) but police are resepcting the black communites right to self govern as an independent people who dindunuffin
>>
>>80241247
Oh those poor, poor government parasites ;_;
I feel so sorry for them, even though they earn mad pay and have awesome benefits, and basically can't get fired unless they do something really bad to fuck up the department's image.

Those poor abused government leeches ;~;
It must suck having a career with awesome perks that you voluntarily chose to follow.
>>
>>80234749
>big event happens
>news ask actors and celebrities for their opinions

Every time. Who cares.
>>
Why is it abhorrent? Isn't that just teaching your kid how to fucking behave?

I'm a couple years away from thirty and have only been pulled over once. When it happened I was incredibly nervous. I obeyed the officer's commands and explained that my nervous behavior was because I had never been pulled over before. I had to step out of the vehicle and was patted down. I obeyed all commands and was friendly. I talked to the officer with respect. At the end of the ordeal, I was allowed to leave. No ticket, no warning, nothing. I behaved as I was supposed to, developed a rapport with the officer, and didn't have shit happen to me.

Maybe one day more people will understand that the vast majority of police are decent people who are just doing their fucking job and aren't out to kill you for a traffic violation, risking their own future and freedom in the process.
>>
>>80234963

words of wisdom for world class morons like D.L. Hughley
>>
>>80234963
I never had... Nobody have this kind of discussion here.
I imagine I live in a more civilized country.
>>
Why is it abhorrent to teach your children how to act around police?
>>
>>80237836

No, cops are all violent racist murderous sociopaths so obviously the only logical course of action is to start hopping around hooting and giggling and taunting them, literally daring them to shoot you

Obviously, these are the actions of people in fear of their lives
>>
WHERE DA VIDYA GAEMS AT?
>>
>>80240796
Evil is exactly what you're doing. When confronted with the truth, you immediately throw it off and try to lay the blame on something else. You're a nigger, it's obvious - this is what niggers do. Pure evil.

Nationalism isn't 'tribalism' you globalist cocksucker.
>>
>>80241958
>the vast majority of police are decent people
lol
>I was incredibly nervous. I obeyed the officer's commands and explained that my nervous behavior was because I had never been pulled over before. I had to step out of the vehicle and was patted down. I obeyed all commands and was friendly. I talked to the officer with respect.
You were put in fear for your life(your subconscious was mortally afraid) and had to walk on eggshells, and were STILL physically assaulted, and yet here you are defending the goon who for no good reason at all decided to fuck with you.

Here's why he let you go, fucknuts: You didn't have anything on you and thus weren't worth the time to do paperwork.
Not because he liked you or your attitude. Because your loser ass wasn't worth his time to ticket/bust.

If you get nabbed by 5-0, the ONLY reason they will EVER let you go without fucking you sideways, is if you're not big enough fry for them to hook.
See they have to do paperwork on every bust, so if they bust someone, they wanna make sure it's worth the time to do the writing.

You were made into another man's bitch and completely at his whim. If he had wanted to, he could have made you escalate the situation into an arrest by pushing your buttons.
>>
>>80236137
Shit my nigguh dont open dat doe fo da powlise fuk dem pigz trayvon
>>
>>80243117
fuck you communist nigger.
>>
>>80241798
>Oh those poor, poor government parasites ;_;

At this point, while reading your edgy shitpost, I genuinely believed you were referring to niggers since, you know, most of them are unemployed welfare leeches, true leeches who do nothing for society, not people who risk their lives on a daily basis protecting us from niggers.

>I feel so sorry for them, even though they earn mad pay and have awesome benefits,

HAHAHAHAHA oh wait, are you actually serious?

>and basically can't get fired

Unless someone films them arresting a nigger criminal, then their lives are over
>>
>>80242989
Evil takes intelligence. Animals and their savagery are not evil, nor is nature, even though nature has cases of lions eating the fetuses out of still-living gazelles.
But this does not make nature evil. Nature is nature, and if niggers are naught more than savage animals, they cannot also be evil.

I myself probably am evil, for when I decide to cause harm, I do so thoughtfully and methodically in a human, rather than a savage manner.
Though, I only harm those who seek to harm me, so my evil is directed at those who are basically asking for it.
>>
>>80241798
dallas PD officers start out at $41,000 you fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1466551933063.jpg (34 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1466551933063.jpg
34 KB, 300x343
>whites are taught to say "yes sir and no sir" around cops

>blacks are taught to "keep it real" when around cops
>>
>>80243117

Fuck off back to world star hiphop, ape
>>
>>80234749
fuck this nigger, you can bet he's celebrating those cop deaths behind closed doors.
>>
>>80243392
>not people who risk their lives on a daily basis protecting us from niggers.

Cops don't do this. Cops just antagonize niggers. Only YOU can protect yourself. Safety is 100% in your own hands. Any claims otherwise are just an illusion.

>HAHAHAHAHA oh wait, are you actually serious?
Yes. Police unions have made being a cop a very lucrative and secure career choice.

>Unless someone films them arresting a nigger criminal, then their lives are over
Plenty of cops get this on COPS(the TV show) all the time. They never have any problems.
>>
>>80240073
He was taught, but according to his girlfriend, he ignored what he was taught and decided to go right for his pockets.
>>
File: Kevin-Heath-460_1382549c.jpg (24 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Heath-460_1382549c.jpg
24 KB, 460x288
Americans, explain how somebody like this gets into the Army in America. It's obvious he was an extremist, he even put black power shit on Facebook for everyone to see. Do you have like no security vetting or something?
>>
>>80243645
Read his posts, he's just a typical edgy teen. I was going to compose a more thoughtful reply, but I'm sure I'd just get more vulgartiites and vague allusions to his apparent white boi thug-lyfe.
>>
File: 45743.jpg (397 KB, 1358x2210) Image search: [Google]
45743.jpg
397 KB, 1358x2210
>>80243551
>dallas PD officers start out at $41,000 you fucking cunt.
That's excellent pay for a rookie carrer, son.

>>80243645
Everything I said is 100% truth.
Any man who submits to the authority of another man(especially if that other man is less intelligent and skilled) basically loses his right to be called a man.

True men need no leaders and no authority. As a man, you're supposed to be smart enough and skilled enough to lead and govern yourself. If you're not, you belong down there with the women and children and beasts.
>>
>>80234963
This, my Dad was always telling me to never, ever disobey the police, even if they're being cunts, just go along with it. I'm white and grew up in a middle-class suburb.

Any parent that doesn't tell their kid to obey the authorities is not doing their job properly.
>>
>>80244130
>Do you have like no security vetting or something?
That would get in the way of the military industrial complex senpai, there's no need for that.
>>
>>80234749
hes on the list. gotta go
>>
>>80243551
That's really good pay considering how easy the police training is. I'm an 2nd Lieutenant in the British army and I earn around $40,000 a year right now.
>>
File: make_micro_penis_great_again.jpg (464 KB, 1280x1622) Image search: [Google]
make_micro_penis_great_again.jpg
464 KB, 1280x1622
>>80244211
>muh manhood
>>
>>80244211
That's a weird depiction of Allah
>>
File: 7QlT2UW.jpg (52 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
7QlT2UW.jpg
52 KB, 640x628
>>80242370
Well it is true what they say.

Nazi gold buys happiness & civility.
>>
>>80244634
MEIN GOT
>>
I'm half spanish, half french, and my mom and dad had the same talk with me. You address them as "Officer" and comply as best you can while still knowing your rights.

If you show even the most basic of human courtesy and respect it goes a long way with people in positions of authority. You don't have to shuck and jive, but don't act immediately hostile.
>>
>>80239071

>MUH
>DICK
>>
>>80244789
Over here, you can be as fucking rude as you want, at worst they'll maybe twist your arm a bit.
>Finn privilege

Not that I'd be rude though. I accidentally thanked them once for giving me a ticket. Really gotta stop being so fucking nice.
>>
>>80241412

They'd also get shot a lot less by police in general if they didn't do stupid shit like pull out a Finger-gun while behaving erratically and advancing on them.

That shit actually happens.
>>
>>80234749
teaching children to exercise caution around wild animals is proper parenting
>>
>>80244634
I fully expect this to be a man
>>
File: 1455817943480.jpg (41 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
1455817943480.jpg
41 KB, 640x422
>>80244597
You're either a man, or a women/child/beast/eunuch.

>I'm a gud boi and I follow the law!
No.
1. You THINK you follow the law, but you break several a day without even knowing it. For example, if you live in Florida and buy/sell/possess cheese, pickles, wine, or any other fermented foods, you're committing a felony under Florida law. You might not even know it, but you ARE breaking the law there.

2. Even if you actually miraculously abide the law fully, this just means you willingly submit yourself to others without thinking or reasoning on your own, making you a bitch to other people. Bear in mind those other people do not abide by the law and do not play by the rules you so adamantly follow.

So the question becomes this: Why in the name of fuck do you "obey the law"? What good does blindly following authority serve you?
>I won't get arrested
So you're saying you cannot break the law without getting caught?
I break the law without getting caught all the time. I carry an 8-ball around with me for shits and giggles. More giggles than shits BTW.
You're like those retarded progressives that think gun laws can actually work.
>>
>>80244589
No it isn't. Surrounding suburbs pay 15 grand more.

>>80244211
excellent pay if you're a fucking 15 year old you sperglord.
>>
>>80234749

In my mostly white city, white people occasionally get killed in incidents with police. Anyone with a brain knows you don't play games with them.
>>
File: 1392299129097.jpg (11 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1392299129097.jpg
11 KB, 266x200
>>80245563
>excellent pay if you're a fucking 15 year old you sperglord.
Or a sub-100 IQ lazy parasitic psychopath who can't get a proper job. Law Enforcement is makework for morons, bub.
>>
>>80236730
This. I wanna know what Ja Rule has to say.
>>
>>80245806
I'm a cop and the department I'm in requires a 4 year degree. Dallas requires at least 60 hours of college you fucking idiot. Most police in Texas are smarter and better educated than you are you fucking cunt.
>>
>>80234749

That CNN jackass Don Lemon was making the same comment. He complained about how he had to be polite to police whenever he spoke to them.

Why is this concept so hard for people to grasp? Police are in a position of authority, so yes, you'd better listen to them. Would you rather get shot and die or *maybe* spend the night in jail and then face the officer in court?
>>
File: t3_42xptb.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
t3_42xptb.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
>>80245289
Shouldn't be, got it from a normal straight person site, but then again in this day n age who knows. /b/ are the real experts on dudes with tits.
>>
File: 127509151467.png (363 KB, 642x483) Image search: [Google]
127509151467.png
363 KB, 642x483
>>80246006
Sub-100 IQ idiots can get modern degrees, you little leech.
Nogs graduate from uni all the time. The standards have been so dumbed down that a degree is the same as a HS diploma these days.

>>80246305
>Why is this concept so hard for people to grasp? Police are in a position of authority, so yes, you'd better listen to them.
Why had we better listen to them? Are they technically more skilled, and wiser, than I am? If they are, why do they need unions and backup to help them all the time?

The only time someone's authority legitimately usurps mine, is if that authority is better educated and trained than I.
I have never seen the LEO with that level of expertise.

You get authority, and respect, by earning it, not by applying for a job and passing some low-bar prerequisites.
>>
>>80245806
>edgy claims
>Ed Eddn 'n Eddy reaction image
>aggressive post tone

Please make a "I'm gonna fuck you up irl" to complete the "I'm a 17 year old posting on 4chan" bingo board.
>>
>>80234963
this.

I hate liberals and BLM so goddamn much.
It's exactly what would have happened to me if I didn't grow-up and leave childish things behind when i was 18. They all live in some bullshit fantasy land
>>
File: Dindudisappoint.png (669 KB, 651x546) Image search: [Google]
Dindudisappoint.png
669 KB, 651x546
>Whites don;t talk about the police

Go fucking kek yourself
>>
>>80246349
This is why the white race is dead
>>
File: 1324185339559.jpg (211 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1324185339559.jpg
211 KB, 900x599
>>80247078
Why would I fuck you up IRL?
You're doing that to yourself just fine. I need not hurry it along.
>>
>>80240834
is this meme from a time when fedoras were associated with pimps
>>
>>80240073
Everyone who gets a CC permit is told how to inform a police officer that you're armed during a traffic stop.

You put both your hands on the wheel and tell the officer that you are armed and have a license for it. YOU DO NOT MOVE UNTIL HE TELLS YOU TO.

Castile said "I have a gun" and then immediately reached for his waistband. Thats a Darwin Award
>>
>>80234749
>blacks have to be taught how to obey the law
>>
>never look a police in the eye, hands up immediately, if stopped in traffic for anyone reason do not move or you will be shot, if arrested you will be thrown to the ground, do not resist or arms will be broken

LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>80247417
>t. internet tough guy
>>
>>80234749

>we have to teach our children to have a shred of respect when caught while committing crimes
>>
>>80247938
>show respect or get taught respect

whats the problem here?
>>
File: 1218602987748.png (285 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1218602987748.png
285 KB, 704x396
>>80247646
And you see no problem with the fact that you have to walk on eggshells for expressing your constitutional right to bear arms because some trigger-happy narcissist with a badge might flip his gourd and hollow you out.

You see no problems with having such threatening and unstable individuals carry and use guns as "law enforcement"?

Any sane person sees this as very troublesome. That people have to be THAT CAREFUL when associating with cops.
"Don't make a single wrong move, or the cops will kill you!"

Jesus fuck.
You're scared shitless of niggers, who more or less stay within cities, but not of the cops whom you admit have a hair-trigger sensitivity to anyone making any moved they personally see as threatening.
>>
>>80248119

>respecting some highschool dropout doughnut muncher because he has a badge

kek
>>
>>80248395
>t. muslim intellectual
>>
>>80234749
Literally every parent has a conversation with their kid about how to act around police. Being a nigger isn't special in that regard. In fact, it's a common fucking subject on kids TV shows.
>>
>>80248395
and a job, a gun to kill you with, and an army behind him retard

>not respecting civilizations foot soldiers.

why dont you go back to blowing in cows assholes and gtfo western soil
>>
File: 1404524549369.jpg (120 KB, 823x588) Image search: [Google]
1404524549369.jpg
120 KB, 823x588
>>80248395
But he has such a hard job, writing all those tickets.
Carpal Tunnel degeneration is serious fucking business, Nigel. Or worse... A hand cramp! Woe be thy name who wears blue and suffers a hand cramp! How will the union pay for this? Don't you know that hand-cramps among police officers reduce fast-food munching capabilities by up to 37%?
It's not a laughing matter.
>>
>>80247205
>Teach your kids that police are evil and want to kill you
>Get pulled over for a traffic stop
>Pull out your gun and fire at them because they would've killed you if they got close
>Cops pull out their guns and shoot you dead
>" I was right that the police would kill my son!"
>>
>>80247646
How could you possibly know that?
>>
>>80235244
>>we are the true victims here!
>Every time.
This. Something bad happens and the first thing niggers and libshits do is try to somehow justify it. Truly abhorrent.

>>80234899
Based. You bring honour to the motherland.
>>
>>80247745
Blacks have an average IQ of about 70, they have to be continually educated in everything.
>>
>>80236636
It's funny, I had a similar conversation, my mom didn't tell me what to do if the cops ever stopped me. She basically just told me don't get in trouble or your ass is going to jail.

Blacks on the other hand, well, we lived next to a pretty dangerous city. It pretty much came down too, be careful around them, they'll steal your shit and they're all crazy.
>>
>>80248815
whats that graphic supposed to mean?

do you want bloods and crips in charge or do you just want warfare forever with any form of government that tries to hold power?
>>
>>80234749
It is abhorrent that somehow after more than 100 years these fucking animals still can't hold themselves up to the standard of even the poorest white communities.
>>
>>80236598
Well put anon. Underrated post.
>>
File: 1467972917525.jpg (845 KB, 1071x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467972917525.jpg
845 KB, 1071x1200
>>80249205
I want the government to stop acting like the fucks they claim to be "protecting" society from.

That's impossible however. Cops and government can fuck the citizenry in the ass as much as they want as long as it doesn't cause a civil war, because what are the citizenry going to do about it? Call the cops?

If the police rob rob(they'll call this "civil forfeiture), who are you going to call to have them arrested?
You're powerless, and they know it.
>>
>>80236131
They may not have the capacity to have the discussion or have the capacity to understand. Sometimes the boot is all they comprehend. This is true for all races, however some races have lower average intelligence.
>>
>>80250369
>libertard thinks his "private civil protection" will be any different than government mandated civil protection
бpaвo
>>
>>80234749
"Yous gotta act all innocent an sheeit in front o' dem pigs, tell em you didn't do nuffin and dere bein racis suggestin you did"
>>
>>80234963
Except Black dads, since they don't exist
>>
>>80243117
>You were put in fear for your life(your subconscious was mortally afraid)
....Or he was just afraid of getting a ticket you asshole.
>>
>>80234749
wait, this is supposed to be a black thing?
my old man gave me the talk on how to be respectful to police when I was like 10 and I'm as white as milk
>>
>>80236598

Underrated post.

Problem is that the instant anyone brings this up, it gets flipped around of, "how dare you question our cultural norms."

Frankly I am tired of the money, resources, time, and efforts we put into trying to change that. It is self-destructive and if that's what they want to do, so be it.
>>
>>80234749
DL Hughley is based. I'm not going to listen to /pol/ whatsoever.
>>
File: 1388459375889.jpg (42 KB, 720x398) Image search: [Google]
1388459375889.jpg
42 KB, 720x398
>>80250667
Not at all.
Protection can only come from your own training and vigilance, not from a second or third part.

As a living human, it is your responsibility and your duty to care for your own safety and security. No one else can do the job.
That the defining trait of being an actual adult. Having responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>80244211
>That's excellent pay
Are you fucking high? That's barely enough to survive.
>>
>>80251304
Ah, yes. The wonderful AMIBEINGDETAINED IAMASOVEREIGNCITIZEN schtick. Shouldn't you be fucking your sister in the hills of the border between Buttfuck, Montana and Goatfuck, Idaho?
>>
File: the return of bill hicks.gif (3 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
the return of bill hicks.gif
3 MB, 240x240
>>80250993
Either or. He was needlessly put in a state of fear.
No good reason for it, the cop was just fishing for a drug/weapon bust, and he had no contraband and was let go as small fry.

That's what cops do. They pull people over for mundane shit looking for drugs. If they don't find drugs, or can't get their Breathalyzer to read out a .08, they move onto the next unlucky shit they can possibly score a quotamaker on.

The more arrests and tickets, the more funding they can apply for next budget. More funding = more pay and more toys to play with. More time at the range, more cop parties, etc.
>>
>>80246951
>than I am?
So this isn't about cops. This is about you feeling inferior.
>>
Blacks need to put themselves in others shoes from time to time. I'm a white person, who came from a lower-middle class family. My parents always told me to respect police, be polite, and do as they say.

Showing your hands and not making any sudden movements is common sense. If you don't realize that such actions may make someone who is armed nervous, then you're a fucking idiot.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that black people are profiled by police, business owners, whites, AND other black people - but the fact is that most crime in urban areas are committed by blacks. Especially blacks with gold teeth, corn rows, and pants hanging down to their knees. It only makes sense to profile them.
>>
>>80235827
Relevant
>>
>>80251323
Not when you're also getting full benefits.
For an uneducated dumbfuck, 40K+benefits is a great rookie take.

>>80251620
You're denying that the defining feature of adulthood is self-responsibility?
I'm not surprised. The modern American male is feminized and weak. His life he has given over to the government. He derives his food, earnings, and medical care, and seeks his safety and security solely from the state, believing it wil avail him to prosperity.

In actuality, he is a slave to other men. Submissive and dominated, he blindly follows rules and does as told, because he's a "good boy". He's no man, but he is a good boy.
>>
>>80234749
>they actually need to be told how to act around cops, they don't just know automatically not to be shuckin and jiving
>>
>>80252306
>You're denying that the defining feature of adulthood is self-responsibility?
And where did you get that out of my post? The same place where your ideology works: in your imagination. Go jerk off to Ayn Rand elsewhere, fedoralord.
>>
>>80252011
>If you don't realize that such actions may make someone who is armed nervous, then you're a fucking idiot.

Having people with that much insecurity and fear carry guns is VERY dangerous, especially considering the citizens cannot even get a permit for carrying weapons if they show the slightest signs of mental illness(such as anxiety or paranoia as cops are wont to show).
>>
>>80251790
So you just don't like then doing their jobs.
>>
>>80252306
But it's not you fucking retard.
>>
File: 769934906.jpg (89 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
769934906.jpg
89 KB, 529x800
>>80252530
>Go jerk off to Ayn Rand elsewhere, fedoralord.
Ayn Rand has never been proven wrong.
Your love of fascism(I might be wrong here but you seem to be pro-fascist) comes from the fact that, you're either a shut-in and have never actually associated with people IRL, or you're military/cop and you're already infantile brain was broken and remade into the goon hivemind.

If you're the latter, you're the enemy of all.
If you're the former, you're in for a NASTY surprise. Because your friends hate you.
>>
>>80252947
>Ayn Rand has never been proven wrong.
Neither has Marx, yet you're still just as wrong as the commie scum.
>>
>>80252947

Did she ever even make any disprovable statements?
>>
>>80253174
This.
>>
File: 1363601225585.jpg (249 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1363601225585.jpg
249 KB, 595x842
>>80252801
>But it's not you fucking retard.
Aside from trashmen, there's not much else you can do as a rookie and earn 40K+full benefits.

I should point out that trashmen have more dangerous jobs than cops.

In fact, Law Enforcement isn't even in the top 10 dangerous jobs in the US. Being a cop is less dangerous than many common careers.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/08/22/americas-10-deadliest-jobs-2/#5d0261b85095

Whining about how bad cops have it. LOL. No faggot. Loggers and fishermen and truck drivers have it bad. Cops have it piss-easy.
>>
>>80242370
You mean in an all white society
>>
>>80234749
So literally "don't be Mike Brown" then?

I hate how popular this fucking retarded rhetoric has become. Do any of these fucking niggers even realize that most of the 'innocent' dindus were criminals? That they were behaving like violent retards? Just teach your kid not to be a drug dealing thief and he'll be fine.
>>
File: 1315996995611.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1315996995611.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>80253174
>Neither has Marx
Does the Soviet Union still exist?
NO?
Then Marx was proven DEAD wrong.
You fucking dipshit.
>>
>>80253274
>"What a fool I was to think my passion could be contained in this flimsy blouse," said Dagny as she ripped off her shirt and her tits totally popped out.
>"Fuck me hard, Mr. Money-man."
>"Not yet," said John Galt. "First I need to make a 900-page monologue."
>"Alright," said Dagny. "I suppose I'll use this time to discuss how much I dislike nature."
This is Atlas Shrugged in a nutshell.
>>
>>80253569
It's almost as if the Soviet Union wasn't Marxist, but instead was Leninist. Also, does China still exist? What about the Congos? Ethiopia? Mozambique? Cuba? Pretty sure they still all exist. Now here's a question to you, my little no government nigger: Does the Bear Flag Republic still stand? No? Then Ayn Rand was proven DEAD wrong before she was even born. You fucking dipshit.
>>
>>80243117
>Here's why he let you go, fucknuts: You didn't have anything on you and thus weren't worth the time to do paperwork.
Don't be a violent nigger. Glad we agree.
>>
File: 82653475.gif (2 MB, 299x257) Image search: [Google]
82653475.gif
2 MB, 299x257
>>80253921
And don't carry any cash, valuables, or contraband.

Basically, walk on eggshells and be a completely submissive faggot.

Alternatively, do like I do.
Don't be obvious. Don't be around police, don't associate with police.

It's easy if you're intelligent, because cops are NOT intelligent and are easily fooled. Their training trains them to look for obvious criminals.
Don't make a scene. If you're going to carry a 8-ball of coke around with you, don't make it obvious. If you're gonna smoke some shard, do it at home.
Don't drink and drive, and keep your whip maintained. If you wanna speed, do it in the middle of the day. Less speedtraps on rural roads in the daytime, because there's less drunks.
If you buy an illegal gun, make sure the serials get machined out. And don't test homemade explosives within town limits.

Don't be a low-hanging fruit.
>>
>>80254983
>not smoking shard while cruising the strip at night in a car that throws sparks everywhere while waving around an illegal gun
You sound like the submissive faggot here, sir.
>>
>>80253845

I remember 10th grade. Fun times. Got a hand job under the bleachers from a Freshman that year.

Rly meks u dink
>>
>>80234749
>"Every black or brown parent I know has a conversation with their children when they tell them exactly how to act around the police."
Yeeaaahhhh, if that were the case, minority shootings would be basically non-existent, you dumb nigger.

Also, white parents should be informing their kids how to act around the police, since we're statistically more likely to get shot and/or killed by them.
>>
>>80234749
>the talk
Telling your children cops are bad people out to kill them is not helping the situation.
>>
>>80255631
Cops or no, I wouldn't do that.
Seems needlessly hazardous.
NOW, swap meth for a-pvp, and we might be cooking with gas. Propane though. No bastard gasses allowed.
>>
>>80234749
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80234749
>D.L. Hughley

Man, they're bringing out all the literal nobodies to voice their opinions...
>>
>>80234749
They're not very good listeners then.
>>
>>80241798
Dont feel bad for them. Fear them and respect them.
>>
>>80234749
the reason white parents don't have that conversation is because white children are smart enough to know not to try and fight the police

the police really could not possibly make it more obvious what they want you to do, and actually getting shot by one requires you to be an actual retard

There is a process that ends with you getting shot but you can stop that process at any point by ceasing to act like a stupid nigger.
>>
>>80241090

Sure they weren't. Probably explains why they act just as savage as black people. Maybe you can use your psychic superpowers, seemingly able to read the minds of white people you know and extract their whole lifes' history, to find a better solution then.

I do know I'm white, and that's what my parents taught me. Guess that's what made me a privileged civilized person instead of a noble savage.
>>
File: 1465971409636.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1465971409636.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>80236069
>"muh white people have an inherent respect for the law and the government" meme
>somehow says this whilst forgetting the millions of white people who routinely disobey the law by smoking weed, embezzling funds and dodging taxes

how do you do it anon?
>>
>>80256834
I fear no man, only policies.
And I respect men who deserve respect for feats or accomplishments.

Why should I respect a cop any more than a thug nigger? Leeches are leeches. Parasites should be avoided at all cost.

>>80257423
>There is a process that ends with you getting shot but you can stop that process at any point by ceasing to act like a stupid nigger.
Several cases exist proving this not to be the case.
The real key to avoiding LEO lead, is to avoid LEOs at all. It will never end well.
At best you'll walk away shaken up, with a "warning".
At worst, you'll wind up dead or imprisoned for life. Depends what the department wants from you.
If they're desperate they'll go for anyone. But if it's just the typical month-end quota-meet, they usually just bust the real OGs, leaving harmless peasantry with just some shaken nerves and maybe a few hundred dollars confiscated as "possible drug money" in a civil forfeiture.
>>
>>80257957
whites don't have an inherent respect for the law, they're just smart enough to understand that when an armed representative of it is telling you not to do something, you shouldn't do it, or he'll shoot you in your stupid face
>>
>don't assault cops
>don't break the law
>be a good citizen

So racist.
>>
>>80258177
Yeah, no, that's fucking retarded. The cops don't have kill quotas. They don't want to kill people, because it's a fucking pain in the ass every time they do.

They might arrest you for tenuous reasons, but they're only going to shoot you if you do something fucking stupid.
>>
>>80234749
You sure he didn't say "Every black or brown mother I know..."
>>
File: 1175157017392.gif (343 KB, 380x298) Image search: [Google]
1175157017392.gif
343 KB, 380x298
>>80258281
>don't assault cops
Doable.
>don't break the law
Impossible.
>be a good citizen
Yes. Be just a cog in the machine. Don't forget to die from Alzheimer's or cancer at the end.

You must live a boring and meaningless life.
I prefer "no limits". Limitations are for animals. Men seek to push the boundaries and break the limitations.
For example, have you ever stayed up for 8 days in a row, rolling out your head on a serotonin releasing agent, letting your brain and imagination run absolutely full-and-a-half tilt until you pass out and wake up to find yourself crashed out on your couch?

Do you dance with insanity as a hobby?
I do. I love it. It's crazy fun.

Order and peace are overrated.
>>
>>80258961
>whoa dude fuck laws and shit bro live life on the edge
>>
We're told to comply, but I don't believe we're taught enough about the police procedure during a traffic stop. I have sympathy for civilians because, because "compliance" for a cop can be vague. If you move to fast, you get shot. If you don't move quickly enough you get shot. If you reach in your pocket wrong, you get shot. If you did nothing wrong, the police want you to incriminate yourself. They ask leading questions that have nothing to do with the traffic stop.

When the police are yelling at them at full volume, the police are just making them nervous and scared, many civilians are in shock. Their adrenals are shot spiked, their body is telling them to either run away, cry or kill the threat. The police are shouting directions like it's another day in the ballpark. But how about from our perspective? We made an error while driving or behaving in public, an abnormal blip that doesn't resonate, so we get the police attention. Fair. Now we have to behave in the arbitrary way that a cop wants us to behave in. What is compliant for "that" cop? The cop is scared for his life if this inexperienced civilian they pulled over, isn't following directions. Their answer is my life > yours, the academy tells us to kill you if we fear for our lives. The government just happens to back me up when I kill you.
>>
yeah man I dunno

my parents told me to respect cops too

of course the difference between a nigger and myself is that since my skin is white I'm not prone to chimping out like a fucking retard and getting my black ass shot for being violent
>>
>>80252306
>writes about defining features of adulthood
>attaches childrens anime picture

not even getting a kek out of me...
>>
>>80258177
>exceptions disprove the rule
He's right, faggot >>80257423
If you ever actually bother to look into these "cases," it is almost ALWAYS, ALWAYS the nog chimping out and ACTIVELY THREATENING AND ATTACKING the officer. Be quiet, follow instructions. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1466435205589.png (337 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1466435205589.png
337 KB, 400x543
>>80258499
Depends. Last nights events were absolutely wanted. It was a test to see how the public would react to a few antagonists.
1. Possible race war
2. Police using explosives to kill like soldiers
3. More gun control tug-o'-war

It's all being run as tests. They run these tests in different parts of the country to make them appear random, using groomed patsies. The end goal is the destruction of all constitutional rights of Americans, and the full implementation of a socialist police state.
The election, etc are all part of this. It's very controlled and precise, and VERY obvious to anyone who knows what to look for.
Good ol Yuri Bezmenov would see it in an instant.

I know what's coming and it's not pretty. The people are divided more and more and are NOT in a position to counter the coming takeover. As it stands, your precious lawful society is fucked, and the law will be part of the fucking you get.
I recommend astroglide.
>>
>>80237306
They are completely different species.
>>
I'm sorry, who is this man and why should I care about his opinion? Especially actors/actresses, they always spout some of the most uneducated or nonsensical positions, a bunch of champagne socialists too busy enjoying the scent provided by the interior of their rectums.
>>
>>80234749
>if you see any police lights run lil nigga
>>
>>80234749
My white parents, having grown through the 60's and 70's, also gave me that conversation.

What is the premise of this? Only black people are afraid of the totalitarian police state?
>>
>>80259137
>When the police are yelling at them at full volume, the police are just making them nervous and scared, many civilians are in shock. Their adrenals are shot spiked, their body is telling them to either run away, cry or kill the threat.

Sadly, very few people here understand this.
Police are trained specifically on how to manipulate the flight or fight response. They're trained in making people incriminate themselves.

Especially in more serious encounters than traffic stops. A common tactic is to first send in the asshole mean cop, to feel out a suspect and see whether he's timid or amped up. If he's the timid kind, the tactics are switched and the "I'm your friend and we just want to get to the bottom of this and if you're truthful with me I can help you in court" cop comes into play. This guy tend to be better trained at leading potential suspects into self-incrimination.

There's a whole art to this shit they've devised.
If you were stupid enough to get the 5-0 up in your shit, your best move is to become a limp, silent nobody.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
>>
>>80234749
Blacks don't have the ability to think outside of the moment. When they see a cop they don't understand why they shouldn't chimp out
>>
>>80234899
First post does it again.
>>
uhhh don't all good parents do this?

children should know how to deal and interact with various authorities

every kid should be taught when he's a teen and at the very least when learning to drive how to operate when involved in a traffic stop

keep both hands on wheel. ask officer permission to do anything. use the word sir. make sure to tell them what you are doing explicitly when reaching for anything

this isn't a hard concept...
>>
>>80239071
Nigger.
>>
File: RC Cola.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
RC Cola.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>80261455
Nice comeback.
He's right you know.

Government says not to rail lines of coke, and people here more often than not say "alright mr gubmint!"

It's kinda pathetic to see what are supposed to be grown men blindly following rules and regulations like some bureaucrat's pets.

Someone tells me not to do coke, and I ask two questions.
1. Are you a pharmacologist?
2. If not, why should I listen to you at all, you uneducated fuck? You have no authority on coke. You don't even know what neurotransmitter receptors it primarily affects without googling it. You and your bosses have no authority here. You need several years of chemistry and pharmacology training to have that authority.
>>
>>80262828
>pharmacologist
>uneducated
the lulz never end
>>
>>80262828
trailer trash neighborhoods are the result of coke and meth abuse among other things, you fucking moron
please snort some more coke and die
>>
>>80258961
Man I remember what it was like being an edgy teen
>>
File: 1464997268172.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1464997268172.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>>80239737
>niggers are extremely violent
>niggers are 10x more likely to kill a white than a white is to kill a black
>most niggers have guns
>the only culture available to inner city niggers is gang culture and thug rap
>whites in America have to grow up watching news stories about niggers raping and murdering
>"man if a nigger gets violent with me I'll kill him!!"
>That person is the bad guy
>>
File: 1148_1253230725640.jpg (39 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
1148_1253230725640.jpg
39 KB, 450x268
>>80263404
>trailer trash neighborhoods are the result of coke and meth abuse among other things, you fucking moron

Not at all. Trailer trash and ghettos are the result of dumb people and particularly because dumb people breed.
You'll find drug use at every level of society, but you'll only find morons in shitholes.
Do the math, and stop blaming drugs for the failings of human society and intelligence.

>>80263280
If you're not educated in pharmacology or at least orgo, you have no authority on drugs. You don't have any legitimate ability to tell anyone what drugs can be used.

>>80263650
Breaking limits and taking self-responsibility are "teenage edginess" while submitting to authority is maturity.
War is peace too. Din u kno, nigga?
TROOF
>>
>>80257957
>whites smoke weed haha btfo
>this is the same as resisting arrest and attacking officers

Go back to playing Overwatch faggot
>>
>>80264480
>he can't even read
Spoiler alert: YOU are the uneducated one for now knowing what the fuck pharmacology is.
Where's that wall already
>>
>>80264834
What is pharmacology? Is it taught to police?
>>
>>80234749
>white parents tell their children to be respectful to all adults >
nigger mothers tell their kids how not to get shot by cops.

Really makes me think. I'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>80265008
The police aren't the ones who decided that coke should be illegal. They're just the ones responsible for enforcing that.
>>
File: 1361837163802.gif (2 MB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
1361837163802.gif
2 MB, 224x168
>>80265551
>The police aren't the ones who decided that coke should be illegal.
The people deciding this...
They're pharmacologists? Or are they politicians? Lawyers? Bureaucrats?
>>
>>80266075
The DEA are the ones who decide it, and yes, they employ a number of pharmacologists.
>>
>>80235929

Chiraq has had more gun homocides in one week than my city has had in the past 3
>>
>>80267166

>3 years
>>
File: 1279017808010.jpg (85 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1279017808010.jpg
85 KB, 500x475
>>80266423
>they employ a number of pharmacologists.
Who gave the DEA this authority? Politicians, or pharmacologists?
Also, what pharmacologist was responsible for Florida's cheese ban?
Did you know that cheese is illegal to possess in Florida? It contains a schedule 1 banned substance known as tyramine.

Possession of tyramine, or anything containing tyramine in any amount is a felony under Florida law.
This includes cheeses, yogurt, pickles, wine, and many other common foods.
>>
File: Nig fear the robot.jpg (54 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Nig fear the robot.jpg
54 KB, 620x372
>>80234749
>>
>>80234963
THIS. My father drilled that shit into my head and guess what it WITHOUT A DOUBT SAVED MY LIFE A FEW TIMES.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.