[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To say "black lives matter" is simply furthering segregation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: race.png (4 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
race.png
4 KB, 259x195
To say "black lives matter" is simply furthering segregation and resulting in the opposite of its intention. Of course some black people (like the ones who murder white cops) are completely aware of this and obviously do not want peace.The real thing that sickens me is the amount of stupid fucks going around thinking this "black lives matter" movement will result in some good. Clearly "all lives matter", but even famous politicians will only say "black lives matter" because they are in fear of an outrageous swarm of hateful backlash. The level of hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting. Excluding every race except blacks is basically what the kkk did. What the fuck is going on? You're just going to make more white people racist towards blacks. Protestors will say they aren't on the same level as murderers and it's incomparable. But the truth is that they're fueling hate. So fuck you.
>>
>>80232183
Angry poor people keep middle class and poor people busy while politicians and their Jewish overlords keep getting richer and more powerful

It'll keep happening, especially with Hillary on pace to be our next president.
>>
>>80232183
Was "I am a man" just as bad a slogan as "Black Lives Matter"?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 603x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 603x357
Saw this on a normiebook status where some like 16/17 yo fat scene girl made a status that said if I remember "if you support all lives matter unfriend me", I'm on my phone so I can't censor the names but I was tempted to post something like this myself, hate arguing on fb
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 587x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 587x211
>>80233264
This is what followed
>>
File: 155616161161.jpg (81 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
155616161161.jpg
81 KB, 479x461
>>80232183
>>80187642

here guys
>>
>>80233398
these fools are going to get themselves killed.
>>
>>80232183
bump
>>
>>80232183
Backlash? I think you mean blacklash.
>>
>>80232183
You are only looking at the words. Or the surface level. Kind of like just seeing skin color.

BLM isn't about black lives, it's about a system they have seen fail them for decades to the point of having Stormfront shitheads like you get pissy at people who are literally saying a cop shooting an unarmed man that isn't resisting is racist.

Maybe cops shooting a man for a busted tail light is the problem, ya think? If giving out tickets is so dangerous that you need a fucking gun, how important is that ticket really?

But sure. Focus on the word black. Not the idea that cops repeatedly do this and walk free.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (69 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
69 KB, 345x431
Stop creating the idea of a race war on the media.

Your meant to fuck each other in biological poverty for what you did to us in WWII. Now whites will distance themselves from whites further. Even the genetic trash, the only ones to fuck a black, will get restraining orders for their half bred ONE DROP mutts and their silverback male father figures.

MAKE IT STOP!!!
>>
>>80233813
But they do this to everyone anon, blacks are a problem in terms of general behavior, and I'm not as racist or stormfronty as /pol/ by a long shot, but blacks are more a social and collective moral fiber problem, police state and political loopholes are the real problem

That's why people use the false flag argument - the real issue here is the latter, but nobody outside a politics class or a website like this is going to notice because guess what gets attention?
>>
>>80233813
As I said, that is an issue but not a racial one. That happens to all people and that is a fact. Also, they don't just give out tickets. If you think they don't need guns then look at what happened last night.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.