[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pull car over on routine roadside stop. >Man in the car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: VbY5sB0.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
VbY5sB0.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>Pull car over on routine roadside stop.
>Man in the car with his wife and kids, he's acting nervous, his anxiety gets me anxious.
>Ask to see is ID.
>Aggressively reaches to his side, I see his shirt go up, I can see a gun, his hand is rushing toward it.
>Training kicks in, I push my hands down take out my gun and fire before he can kill me.
>Wife starts recording, everybody just saw this.
>He might of been innocent, he might not.
>I've just killed a man infront of his wife and daughter and hundreds of thousands have just seen me do it.

Post your fucking face when watching the video.

Post your fucking face when the race war was started by an accident and a moment of panic.
>>
File: 1467890292301.png (579 KB, 990x1204) Image search: [Google]
1467890292301.png
579 KB, 990x1204
>>80219833
>>
>>80219833
I didnt think they were married, and the bitch just sat there calm as fuck.
She literally gave no fucks that her boyfriend just got killed right beside here.
The cop was more upset that her. LIke what the fuck.
Is she a sociopath or just plain cold hearted bitch and was probably cheating on him
>>
>>80220676
It's called shock dumb fuck
>>
>>80220970
that isnt how that works.
>>
>>80221199
That's exactly how it works
>>
imagine if a civilian killed someone because they THOUGHT they were reaching for a gun, would probably get the death penalty in some clapistan states
>>
>>80219833
>Wife starts recording, everybody just saw this.
This is probably the most critical point.
If cops don't start confiscating phones and allowing nigger provocateurs to publicize the footage, this shit is only going to snowball.
>>
>>80221312
Is that how it works?
>>
He most likely didn't have to pull them over in the first place.
>>
>>80221452
Yes that's how it works
>>
>>80219833
Oky that's the problem
As soon as you start conceal carring you have to instantly say it to the cop who pulled you over

Just say
"Officer i have a gun on the right side of my hip"
you can hand it to him if you want to, proceed with slowly taking out your id and show it to him

In the end i would have done the same idc if you have a gun don't act like the officer in question knows about your motives you know how dangerous they live
You can be a fucking cerial killer for all he knows
>>
File: 1459780747744.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1459780747744.png
104 KB, 320x287
I mean if my wife had just been shot right beside me and was bleeding out moaning in agony as she bled all over the floor, I'd like...you know, try help?

Why was chimp-woman's first reaction to pull out a fucking phone and start recording the officer who was bursting into tears over what he just did instead of literally doing anything to try help or comfort her husband, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Is making a politically imposing video at the expense of the father of your fucking daughter more important than just trying to help him?
>>
>>80219833

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80221718
>Is making a politically imposing video at the expense of the father of your fucking daughter more important than just trying to help him?
Now you know why we call them niggers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.