[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did the Holocaust actually happen? It seems like it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So did the Holocaust actually happen? It seems like it would be far-fetched to make up a huge incident like this
>>
Idk
>>
>>80215522
>define """Holocaust"""
>>
It happened
>>
Nope, it was just a prank by my grandfather
>>
>>80215522
Yes, it did. Maybe not 6 gorillion died, but the event itself did happen with some number of Jews.
>>
Yes, but the numbers were probably inflated for muh shekels.
>>
It's the hall of cost, you r-tard
>>
It did happen, but in a lesser scale than we get taught in schools and shown by the media.
>>
there was a holocaust on the people of Germany yes. They were blockaded & embargoed for years, everybody suffered. then essential services, farms, dairies, food production was targeted. They starved & so did the enemies of the state in confinement, as you'd expect.
>>
its not allowed in many countries including canada to deny it
>>
It happened, but the kikes made it seem more serious and huge than it actually was.

6 G O R I L L I O N
>>
>>80215522
It did but the death toll was not 6 million it was about 5
>>
File: 6Million.png (2 MB, 6832x4584) Image search: [Google]
6Million.png
2 MB, 6832x4584
>>80215522
I don't know, what do you think?
>>
I think communists and staunch traditionalist male Jews were deliberately killed but old men, women and children died as a result of typhoid and allied bombing. The (((((Allies)))) have pretty much made the holocaust pale in comparison to their crimes.
>>
>>80215522
I mean the camps happened, the barbed wire, that's just a prison

but the gas chambers are a lie. The inmates died of typhus, not anything else. and the numbers are exaggerated
>>
>>80216689
oy vey you evil anti semite! how can you dare say that 7 million were not killed! ill have you know there is undeniable proof that 9 million jews were gassed! My grandmother was a prisoner who had to watch as 12 million jews were gassed how dare you deny this!
>>
>>80215522
How many Jews would have to die for it to be a "holocaust"?
I think several hundred thousand died
Many of them purposely gassed, tortured, and the subject of wild medical experiments

The majority died because of typhoid and general starvation due the blockade formed by the people on our side
>>
>>80215522
The camps obviously happened
>>
Israel is annoyed that Sweden use our own term for the Holocaust, Förintelsen (The Destruction).
>baaw no use special name, baaw.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.