[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America should elect a black president they said, it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 522x429
America should elect a black president they said, it'll be fine they said, nothing will go wrong, they said, it's not a slippery slope at all they said.
>>
ironic how our first black president has made racial relations worse than any time in history.
>>
I wonder if Obama is aware of how fucked his legacy really is
>>
File: racerelation.jpg (24 KB, 667x443) Image search: [Google]
racerelation.jpg
24 KB, 667x443
And the result is, the race relation have gone downhill.
>>
CHANGE he said during his campaign. His term is almost over now. Nothing changed, it only got worse.
>>
>>80212865
>he is just allowiing the racial tension, which build up over the decades, to surface. He is the voice the oppressed black community needed.
>>
>>80212865
Only 47% said this.

53% had to suffer because of it. Well... 100% had to suffer, but that 47 is too fucking brain-dead to even realize it.

>>80212953
And the first president that I can think of to actually cause shootings because of the racist shit he says.
>>
>>80212865
>>80212953
>>80213044
>implying quite literally any of this is Obama's fault, and not the fault of his vitriolic racist detractors
>>
>>80213291
wew
>>
>>80212953
fpbp
>>
>>80213137

I don't recall him specifying things would get better, technically things have changed.

Another election promise fulfilled.
>>
>>80212865
Yes. Because there was no racial tension in the US before Obama. In fact, there was no trouble what so ever!
>This is what poltards believe
>>
>>80213044
Barely. Only thing he will be remembered for is being black, otherwise wholly forgettable.
>>
Daily reminder Obama is half white.
>>
>>80213546
>/poltards/

Are you from reddit? Or /v/ or /co/?

Wait all those are the same thing now.
>>
>>80213044

It's the partisan Republicans' fault.
>>
>once we elect a black president there will be no more racial conflict in the USA

t. Liberal idiot c. 2008
>>
>>80214356
>Le reddit boogie man meme
>>
>>80215224
>le pol boogie man meme
>>
>>80214109
He also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia.
>>
>tfw when you realize you'll probably never sleep with a black goddess because you live in a country that doesn't have black people
>>
File: Gen_5e08c8_5670425.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Gen_5e08c8_5670425.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>80215224
>It's another "a redditor tries real hard to pretend he isn't new" episode
>>
>>80215562
probably for the best
>>
>>80215687
those cocksucking lips tho
>>
File: 1467920106540.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1159) Image search: [Google]
1467920106540.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1159
>>80212865
Summary of the Obama years:
>hey elect me
>I am black man
>I will know how to put them to work
four years later
>labor force down
>food stamps skyrocketing
>welfare state when?
>>
it's funny because i remember all the jewtube videos in 08 with comments like
>omg i'm from ireland and think this is the best thing for the usa!
>moortugal stands with obama!!
>obama will fix relations between the usa and new zealand
>i'm from the netherlands so please fuck my mouth with nigger dick
>>
I noticed that Watermelon Jolly Ranchers have tasted much vibrant ever since he took office. In any case, disappointed that I haven't seen someone shoot him yet.
>>
>>80216001
I was blue pilled as fuck back then and whilst I disagreed with the politics, I supported his campaigners because I saw progressivism as a misguided but noble cause. Absolutely nauseated with myself.
>>
Ombamra will turn the entire USA into detroit before he's done

"coleman young never wanted to save detroit for the blacks, he wanted to destroy it to spite the whites"

exact same shit with obama. he literally wants to destroy the US.
>>
>>80212865
>nigger now
>woman next
>mentally ill trans something next
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.