[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16 KB Hillary Clinton LYING under oath, clear grounds for PERJURY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-secret-service.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
hillary-secret-service.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU
>>
>not obsessing about dallas and still paying attention to that pesky hillary email snafu
oy vey
>>
Comey is such a snake.

Says Hillary didn't lie to the FBI under oath, when they didn't even question her under oath.
>>
File: 1465870124050.gif (186 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1465870124050.gif
186 KB, 500x436
>>80214230
senpai
they had his family hostage

if you actually watched the stream instead of shitposting, you'd be able to see the man sweating bullets

he was struggling to not say anything that would harm her, because she'd have him and his family tortured to death if he did
>>
>>80214375
>if you actually watched the stream instead of shitposting

brah the stream was in HD I had to settle for listening to an audio stream
>>
VERY GOOD VIDEO

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIREEE AAAHHHAHAHHAA
>>
>>80214230
he did say she's not guilty, he just said he can't recommend prosecution.
>>
>>80214500

He said she's not criminally liable because he didn't see criminal intent within his shitty scope of what criminal intent is in regards to the statutes she broke.

Definently called her a useless fuckup though.

Pretty ridiculous the AG did a cop out and said "we'll follow the FBI recommendation" when she probably knew what the result of the investigation would be.
>>
Let me get this straight:
>Clinton, under oath, says there were NO classified emails on the server
>comey, in the press release, says that there were over 100 classified emails as well as as several confidential and top secret emails

What was the last sniper about though?
>>
>>80214494
this actually, I tried to make it very succinct and clear, and I think it is. The only thing it needs is eyes and ears
>>
> can't defend Trump
> instead try to desperately vilify Hillary over issues you don't even fully understand.
>>
>>80215870
>issues you don't even fully understand
Like what?
>>
>>80215870
Jokes on you cunt, im a Jebhead!
>>
>>80215870
>don't fully understand
people need to be cleared to see classified shit
hillary let a person that was not cleared to see classified shit
that under US law is treason and espionage

reminder to report shills
>>
>>80214494

Ghost , I hope that's you senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.