[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redditors on black subeddits justifying this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: chimout level 5 - time machine.png (89 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
chimout level 5 - time machine.png
89 KB, 1000x780
What did they mean by this?
>>
We wuz askin
>>
>>80203893
wut wuz dey askin fo?
>>
>>80203893

fuck off nobody here cares what niggers think

go to bed syrupcuck
>>
>>80204165

It's impossible for me to be up past my bedtime but not you.

Unless you're in Hawaii or something.
>>
>>80204165
>niggers
>think
Choose one.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-08+at+07.15.38).png (13 KB, 666x214) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-08+at+07.15.38).png
13 KB, 666x214
kek
>>
>>80203893

https://vine.co/v/ee1FW0EOra3

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>80203893

Look, I don't mean to be antagonistic or anything, but if cops go around shooting black men for no real reason other than "Driving while being a nigger" then what happened in Dallas becomes inevitable.

Time and again the cops have been dragged up on this and time and again they've got away with it.

Not saying it's right, but I am in no way surprised by the events in Dallas, it was in the mail.
>>
>>80206195
Yea it is cause and effect
It is a direct consequence of their actions
So that means the cops are asking for it since they chose it
>>
>>80206935
>asking for it
The cops who got shot were simply guarding a BLM protest. They were keeping the blacks in an area that didn't disturb traffic, and they got shot for it.

They hate bad cops and they killed normal cops doing their job.
>>
>>80203893
they meant they wanted to be reported to the fbi and nsa. they want to be acknowledged as a terrorist organization and they dream of being sent to gitmo to be sodomized by a general
>>
File: 1440258497322.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
1440258497322.png
1 MB, 634x802
>>80203893
1. why are you censoring names?
2. why do you have a reddit account
3. why the FUCK are you using reddit
fucking leafs
>>
>>80206195
It's not a crime epidemic that Blacks are being shot by cops. Two recent incidents happened side by side which WERE mistakes, but this shit happens all the time across racial lines. The difference is, assaults on Blacks are blown up by the media far more and it gives these idiots a high.

It's a side affect of having an armed military. Many people just can't handle it, but the job gets done way easier. Still, the unjust death by policemen is a really fucking low number. Far more Blacks kill other Blacks and they use irrelevant incidents like this to make it seem like themselves are not the problem.

This killer literally attacked normal Dallas city cops, who are famously some of the most courteous and good cops you can find across urban cities. If it turns out this BLM, they are going to get hit and they deserve it for their blind, mindless zeal.
>>
>>80203893

It is rule of law, or segregation. That simple.
>>
>>80203893

Well this is what they were saying on Metafilter.
>>
>>80207688

It seems possible the shooters would've been military veterans.

Side effect of Bush's wars: give blacks the training to start a civil war at home.
>>
File: Cmz-sOfWYAAB5FH.jpg (59 KB, 574x827) Image search: [Google]
Cmz-sOfWYAAB5FH.jpg
59 KB, 574x827
>>80206195
% killed during arrest

White 0.0032%
Black 0.0040%

Yet blacks commit around 50% of violent crimes while only being 13% of the population.
>>
>>80203893
Literally 1 upvote

How low do you have to go on Google results to find that subreddit?
>>
File: blmactivists.png (22 KB, 889x691) Image search: [Google]
blmactivists.png
22 KB, 889x691
>>80204452
> actually blacking out names.
tag them, track them, hack them, crack them.

Infiltrate fb groups. That's where they condition possible new members. Then find out the 2 or 3 admins bringing the conditioned members to the actual groups and then you make a list of all these people, or all their plans, their resources and their potential.
>>
>>80207688
>Far more Blacks kill other Blacks and they use irrelevant incidents like this to make it seem like themselves are not the problem.

This is not a numbers game and comparing cop murders of unarmed blacks with black-on-black violence is nothing like the same.

"To Protect And To Serve" means all those in the community, not just those in your ethnic grouping.

Time and again cops have gotten away with the unnecessary murder of black men. This has to stop and to be quite frank, if the shootings in Dallas make cops think twice then that is a good thing.

Cops are out of control and if the only way they can be made to listen is to turn their own violence back on them, then maybe they had it coming.
>>
>>80209805
>Yet blacks commit around 50% of violent crimes while only being 13% of the population.

Now take those absolute numbers and balance them out pro-rate as %-ages of the population and the number of blacks executed during phantom tail light failures is disproportionately higher than the equivalent number of whites.

We can all play the numbers game sonny.
>>
>>80212222
do you really think this just won't make cops more jumpy around blacks?
>>
multiculturalism is a failed experiment.
>>
>>80212222
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>80203893
Almost as delusional as /pol/. Just replace white people with Jews.
>>
>retaliate
>niggers think this is a gang war and cops are just another gang
>>
>>80212222
It's murder of anyone. I try to avoid them wherever I can, and I'm white. I don't wanna get shot at the supermarket for pulling out my assault kleenex to sneeze. If they feel a little bit threatened, then they are allowed to shoot without consequences. Except paid vacation.
>>
>>80212619
You didn't play any, you presented a premise with no facts. You are an idiot in short.
>>
this is what happens when you treat niggers as human beings
>>
>>80212987
>this is what happens when you treat niggers as human beings

Says the Slav...
>>
>>80213809
don't worry Britcuck, it's not like we think Anglo-Saxons are people too...
>>
So in a sense, if the police should have 'seem this coming' and it's pretty much 'their fault', would it be OK for a Frenchman to go kill a bunch of Muslims because of the Paris attacks?
>>
>>80203893
They're fucking stupid.
Cops go on the job, they hear about black people acting a certain way.
They see it for themselves. Over and over and over.

How many times does even the most non "racist" person think they can handle a person screaming and waving a gun or other weapon at them?

It's a very simple psychological principle involved in the police actions, and no, its not anything to do with racism. It is simply operant conditioning. Cops are scared out of their fucking minds by black people.
>>
File: I wonder if dogs think.png (226 KB, 427x564) Image search: [Google]
I wonder if dogs think.png
226 KB, 427x564
>>80214283
>So in a sense, if the police should have 'seem this coming' and it's pretty much 'their fault', would it be OK for a Frenchman to go kill a bunch of Muslims because of the Paris attacks?

"Alright"? No.

But would anybody really be surprised if they did? Reprisals aren't exactly a new concept.

Ask any late imperial era Indian about the Hindu / Muslim reprisals around partition.
>>
>>80209617
>acting in pre-emptive self-defense
This mentality is exactly why the retards are getting themselves killed.
>>
I love the outrage from /pol/ about this, as if /pol/ wouldn't outright celebrate when black people get killed.
Hypocrisy is real
>>
>>80214489
But surely in the eyes of BLM, this should be an ok thing to do. After all, those Frenchman were targeted because of their nationality. According to them, an attack on random Muslims is justified.
>>
>>80212619
>can play the numbers game
>no numbers used
kek
>>
>>80212619
You clearly don't understand numbers yourself.

If 100 blacks have been shot despite being only 13% of the population, while at the same time being responsible for 50% of all violent crime, that means that they're actually under-represented in this statistic.

In other words, whites are killed by cops at rates disproportionate to their participation in violent crimes.
>>
>>80209805

How the fuck is Hispanic so low? This is the one area they wouldn't group them with whites.
>>
>>80212222
Shut the fuck up, loser. In 2014, cops killed less than 600 ppl of all colors. Blacks killed over 2000 blacks. The whole blm story is bullshit.
>>
Why the fuck are you blacking out their names?
>>
>>80212619
I'm pretty sure the number of blacks executed during phantom tail light failures for no good reason is 1
>>
>>80214674
It's because niggers aren't people
>>
>>80215073
epic
>>
>>80212222
i know /pol/ is full of muh gold bricks an gunz fuck the police then they all run to boot lick the gang with shiny badges and fat waistlines. you idiots are fucking pathetic
>>
>>80214397
As a reserve cop in Ireland, I can confirm that in this multi cultural town I live in, every situation involving a black person ended with them taking out a knife or punching someone. I was helping with Search and Resue for someone who went missing once. We went into a bar to put up a poster and a black guy got up and punched me because he thought it was the right thing to do because he though we were there for him. He was there with two black friends and the whole situation ended with them getting beaten with nightsticks and arrested. I try to not be racist but the stereotype is created only by black people, nobody else
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.