[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm completely broken under the weight of being red pilled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_412514656133597301473296989.jpg (241 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
tmp_412514656133597301473296989.jpg
241 KB, 600x498
I'm completely broken under the weight of being red pilled. We see things like this all the time, and each time I expect people to finally realize what's going on. Everytime, it's more of the same. Kill whitey. Fuck 12. Black lives matter. These people could change, make their lives truly better, but they don't. They chose to be political pawns. I'm surrounded by it. My family. My friends. My co workers. I can't escape it. I may just give up. What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>80200696
praise kek
>>
>>80200696
Kill them, start the fire
>>
It's hard in the beginning, you will get used to it.
>>
>>80200989
No. It's been this way for years. They've just, eroded me down.
>>
>>80200696
i know how you feel.
Im waiting for the moment i just try to take down hillary or soros, or hope i clear out enough bodyguards to make it easier for the ones who follow
>>
File: 1440740122978.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440740122978.jpg
545 KB, 1280x1280
>>80200696
You want to know what the secret of pain is, anon?

If you just stop feeling it, you can start using it.

The red pill might be crushing you right now, it may all be a bit much in your current state, but this is all par for the course. Read up on stoicism, read up on how to manage the torrent of information you're constantly absorbing. Ignorance is bliss, yes, but knowledge and information, when you learn not to become overwhelmed, is ecstasy. Polish your objective lens daily, this is your responsibility, and you will have others wondering how you're always just a few step ahead. There's no greater feeling, and those in the know, know.

I assure you, if you succeed, you will become more powerful than you can ever imagine. There is no going back, just ever forward.
>>
>not using your new knowledge to increase your power level
>>
>>80200696
>What do I do /pol/?

Use your newfound knowledge to your advantage. Reduce your stake in society to the bare mininum. And shill for Trump, obviously. Trump is the sign that there is some redpilling going in America, not all hope is lost.
>>
>implying any of you are actually red pilled
Dumb memers. If you're really committed to these conspiracy theories, post your guns.
>>
I think my main problem is I can't articulate what I know into arguments very well. It's something I'm working on, but it's frustrating.
>>80202463
I own 5 right now. An AK, a Mosin and three shotguns.
>>
>>80201569
>>80202875
>>
Praise kek. He gives me comfort.
>>
>>80202875
Indeed it does take time. Public speaking classes exist for a reason, people ultimately realize that they need to become better at it in order to convey a certain point.

You've hit the self-awareness stage that you need to manage the information absorption, which is a great sign in and of itself. And I'm confident you'll succeed in this endeavor.
>>
>>80202875
The more you articulate, the better you become. Read more and write more, either in a diary or online.
>>
>>80200696
same story here ,literally every greek is a leftist,you have to endure it there is nothing you can do
>>
File: 1467965021070.png (8 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467965021070.png
8 KB, 420x420
The things you once stood for, the things the people around you still stand for - decadence, promiscuity, selfishness, nihilism, pathological altruism - as pillars they start to crumble in front of you. Holes that weren't there appear out of nowhere, yet nobody around you notice. When you point it out, they lash out at you.

It's not easy, but you'll manage OP. You always did.
>>
I'll have to add a public speaking course to my list.

>>80204397
The thing I see most that they don't is the symbolism in the media, promoting degeneracy as normal. I see it, but they don't. And it sickens me.
>>
There's no way to resist the redpill once it's down, you just have to let it take you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.