[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning from our Mistakes - South Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Mandela a Communist.png (801 KB, 643x556) Image search: [Google]
Mandela a Communist.png
801 KB, 643x556
What are your thoughts about South Africa and the Minority whites that are left their? I am afraid that if other nations are not learning from our mistake, will they then experience a similar catastrophe.

People of European descent in South Africa have experience kafferdom for almost 4 centuries - always being a minority.

We have experienced Race realities for far longer than our European brothers all over the world.

Please learn from our failures. Make others aware thereof - democracy is a sham; multikulti is a sham; 'humanity' is a sham.

P.S. Mandela was a terrorist bastard who could have been free in 1985 had he renounced violence - but he dindu nuffin.
>>
His wife was literally the devil. Im from Pietermartiz urg but my family moved to the USA a while ago. Now I live in northern Idaho with 99% whites. But i still have family in Durban, shits getting bad.
>>
Winnie is a lovely lady man! What impelled you to leave?
>>
>>80198648
Better job for my dad, and alot less niggers. Damn good to see someone say kaffers. I say it here in the states and everyones like wtf does that mean.
>>
You didn't learn shit considering the exact same happened to Rhodesia years earlier
>>
Like when the Rhodesians Say "Munt" here in RSA. Hilarious.
>>
>>80199069
Congratulations with Brexit. Glad you listened to Powell (finally)
>>
File: 1426044375105.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1426044375105.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
>>80197543
>tfw have a speech on Mandela in primary school openly declaring him a terrorist
>tfw my parents rewrote my speech for me
>tfw got the best mark in the class

You guys need to get over to Australia like my family did. It cannot be saved without Nationalist in governments throughout Europe and the West. This as well as removing all kike degeneracy from the media and education.
>>
>>80198928
Like when the Rhodesians Say "Munt" here in RSA. Hilarious.
>>
>>80199513
Immigration restrictions on Saffers are rather harsh, eh. I mean Perth is already Aussies Cape Town.
>>
>>80197543
Trade you as immigrants over the sandniggers and nogs anyday of the week. Always viewed you guys as hardworking folks that have been victims of racism and all that shit, hope you guys will make it out or fix your country in the end somehow. Pissed off at my own government for sponsoring that fuckhead mandela! Hope you guys will take back control soon!
>>
>>80197543
Your ancestors moving to nigger territory was a mistake. Just run as fast as you can.
>>
>>80197543
>catastrophe
>>
>>80201985
During the Border War (when the SADF fought Cubans, Niggs and Russians) lots of food, munitions and ammo was supplied by Western European countries.
>>
>>80197543
Search for German colonies in Perú
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeeObNFv30s (this is Bolivia)
If shit´s getting bad and it´s your last resource (don´t abandon your people) save money, identify yourselves as a culture maybe? (ask in your embassy because menonites came here, asked to be respected as long as they worked and respected a few laws and they got land for their own) get your ass here (you´ll be respected) buy lands (chinese investors want to buy 40000 square km).
Why this country? The land may be expensive but we don´t have many rodents or parasytes, our soil is fertile thanks to volcanoes, our sea is rich thanks to upwellings, we have copper, we don´t have an industry and 90% of natives are naive (the survivors of the conquista were mostly slaves)
Our government is changing, this country always desestabilizes when it happens and Kuczynski has won the presidential election (he worked in a mining company in western Africa)
Our economy receives more money from micro business, small cattle, tourism and agriculture.
>>
All the whites except the right wing ones worship those mistakes.

and I am but a brown man trying to wake the white man to his follies so as to prevent this. They just laugh at me like they've just been entertained by a circus animal.
>>
File: Untitled.png (532 KB, 1297x988) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
532 KB, 1297x988
>>80202223
South Africa's main exports are Gold and Platinum. Because of good commodity prices, companies such as Lonmin, Anglo American, BHP Billiton were making tremendous profits. This naturally warps GDP per Capita.

But besides that; your shortsighted view of "Catastrophe" (wherein you only refer to economic changes to racial challenges); I would recommend you read up more about RSA.
>>
>>80204499
Was thinking Chile or Argentina. I am most familiar with those two. What are your thoughts?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.