[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger In Chief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Obama rope.jpg (24 KB, 320x482) Image search: [Google]
Obama rope.jpg
24 KB, 320x482
Is anyone else sick of this nigger's race baiting? I don't even care if Hillary wins as long as the next president is white. Fuck cop killing niggers and the president that encourages and justifies them.
>>
I hate him and no longer recognize him as my President
>>
>>80194973
He was never your president if you're white. Something like 70% of American whites voted against him.
>>
>>80194885
>Hillary

If she jews her way in I'm moving to another fucking universe
>>
>>80194885
He has divided this country by race more than any republican could ever hope to achieve. I hate him.
>>
>>80194885
>hillary
>white
>>
I betbevery single person in the US would prefer to return to the time before he was elected.

He has handled the blm issue terribly. His lack of criticism towards this group, even inviting some members to the white house is shameful.

Seriously this guy is ineffective, a terrible leader. Can't wait to see the back of him, let him be consigned to history. Somewhere in between Nixon and Harding.
>>
>>80195218
I will commit an hero if that corrupt bitch becomes president. It'll be an excuse for it, anyway.
>>
>>80194885
>Posting a image of Obama hanging

Enjoy your Secret Service visit. Don't worry, they will take the trip across the border and share a horse ride to your house with your fucking Mounties.

Thanks for spending my tax dollars on your fucking bullshit again, you fucking leaf.
>>
A fucking leaf!
>>
>>80195242
Nice meme
>>
>>80195556

Secret Service has no power here, cuck boy.
>>
>>80195748

There are four treaties that say otherwise...
>>
>>80196172
meme magic > gay treaties
>>
File: toronto weed march.jpg (141 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
toronto weed march.jpg
141 KB, 900x596
>>80196172
Do you really think the FBI or Secret Service cares what anyone in Canada does?

Even our own government doesn't care what we do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.