[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moral of the Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 145178_ts.jpg (224 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
145178_ts.jpg
224 KB, 1155x1155
Use Brass Catchers whileOperating
>>
>>80185477
well of course, but what prompted this post?
>>
>>80185477
>Moral of the Story
Don't fucking live in the U.S.
>>
>>80185615
The news talking about how they use brass casing to piece together facts of the event.

It seems that if you were to use brass catchers, wear a mask, disappear in the crowd, the investigators would be fucked
>>
>>80185651
amen to that.
>>
>>80185477
Those cause cycle jams
>>
>>80185807
Just watched a bunch of videos where they didn't. Use better ammo bruh
>>
>>80185807
what if it had a support beam so it didn't sag? I know it would make the gun pretty wide but wouldn't it help with the jamming?
>>
>>80185615
A hot casing went down the shirt of a man at a range and it made him jolt back and shoot his son.
>>
>>80185651
Like you have it any better, aƱon.
>>
>>80185787

They can't link brass to a particular gun or even type of gun aside from the caliber.

The only exceptions is some rifles that may dent brass in a semi-regular matter or with enough time may be able to line up to see if the firing pin hits a particular place.
>>
>>80185651
t. mexico
>>
>>80186522
yeah but they can get the location of the shooter easier from the shells.
>>
>>80186311
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>80186311
sounds more like a trigger discipline problem
>>
>>80185787

there's still the bullet, they'll be able to trace back to what lot (ie, manufacturing lot) it came from and thus figure out the general area of where you bought it
>>
>>80185477
or you could just use your hands like a MAN
>>
t. mexico
>>
>>80189600
not if its hand made
and made of mercury!
>>
>>80189600
Too much CSI mate.
>>
>>80189600

Lol.

They can't do any of that shit. If they're super lucky and a hollowpoint doesn't expand right they may be able to recognize the brand.

99% of times it's just a lump of lead and copper; it's usually not even possible to tell caliber.
>>
>>80185651
Yeah I would much rather be shot than be beheaded with a knife by drug cartels.
>>
>>80191385
>usually not even possible to tell caliber
Dude, what?
Couldn't you just weight it?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.