[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dallas sniper arrest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obd 1kRgF3Y0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7ked7weswrsr.png (435 KB, 830x936) Image search: [Google]
7ked7weswrsr.png
435 KB, 830x936
Dallas sniper arrest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obd1kRgF3Y0
>>
File: black life.png (78 KB, 917x778) Image search: [Google]
black life.png
78 KB, 917x778
>>80180301

Listen to the fucking chimps in the background.
>>
>>80180301
I'd love to see Obama spin this shit.
>>
This isn't the sniper arrest, this was just a guy sitting around a crowd but dressed in a way that fit the description.
>>
File: flashlight.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flashlight.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
kek
>>
They basically took him in for wearing camo and a bullet-proof vest, but he was supposedly a guy open-carrying during the protests.
>>
He didn't do anything.

He turned himself in because yesterday proved that being black with an open carry licence won't stop the cops from killing you.
>>
#I respect that black guy
>>
>>80180301
>https://vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
WOW! Did everyone see the nigger in the Dallas sniper arrest video?

It's like knew the exact difference between compliance and resistance and he elected to comply.

Yet he sees nothing wrong with the way these coons conduct themselves in every single OIS video that precedes a #BLM shit show.

#BLM is such transparent bullshit. God I hope they hand Trump the election.
>>
>>80181529
Open carry guy has long since been cleared of any wrong doing.

Keep up
>>
>>80181529
Different guy. I know nogs lookalike but wasn't the same dude. He turned himself and gun over as soon as shit hit the fan.
>>
>>80180301
What's the name of that cop flashing light?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.