[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of New Mexico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mnewmexico.gif (53 KB, 507x554) Image search: [Google]
mnewmexico.gif
53 KB, 507x554
What does /pol/ think of New Mexico?
>>
Someone has to give Mississippi hope.
>>
>>80178065

Live in New Mexico.

Shit economy. Shit education. Too much crime.

Nice scenery. Nice food.
>>
>>80178065
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE MEXICO!!! NOW'S NOT THE TIME
>>
go to bed daniel
>>
Breaking bad

thats literally it
>>
https://nuwber.com/person/563a8c3fa219445d52302541

WE HAVE BLM LEADER'S DOX FÀM
>>
i was born and raised there, went to unm, and my family has been there for like 500 years. it's a place full of people who have never left the state yet think they know everything about the world. the pride in being a native new mexican gets in the way of progress because everyone thinks you need to conform to retarded customs or get the fuck out. there is a major brain drain because there aren't a lot of opportunities unless you want to work for one of the labs.

it's called land of manana because no one ever wants to do anything but get drunk or high and talk about what they're going to do but never actually does it. also the drunk driving laws are retarded. there are people on their 12th DWI not in jail still racking up more.

i moved to texas a year and a half ago and haven't thought about moving back since.
>>
>>80178065
Spics
>>
>>80178765
basically this
>>
>>80178065
Better than Arizona.
>>
>>80178765
Horrible scenery and dirty spic "food".
>>
It's a shit hole.
>>
File: 9dzmDQ6.jpg (7 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
9dzmDQ6.jpg
7 KB, 213x237
>>80178065
>literally has the name mexico in it
>>
>>80178065
Never mind New Mexico, is /pol/ playing Pokemon Go?
>>
>>80178065
Just moved to Albuquerque for school. Fuck this shitty ass town I hate it so god damned much
>>
>Good
Excellent Nature
Had a libertarian governor at one point
Good Food
Cheap to live in

>Bad
Hot
Full of Mexicans
Nothing to do
>>
File: 0475_guest_2_1_c-525cb2bf6bf00.jpg (155 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
0475_guest_2_1_c-525cb2bf6bf00.jpg
155 KB, 1000x562
>>80178065
HEY GUYS, VOTE FOR ME FOR CLASS PRESIDENT, AND I'LL PUT BEER IN THE WATER FOUNTAINS AND CAMERAS IN THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOMS. WOOO!! GO BOBCATS!!

https://youtu.be/RelMNcu7LOI
>>
like the old, but with less spics.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.