[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy is innocent , this was just an open carry individual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467950968454.jpg (56 KB, 498x352) Image search: [Google]
1467950968454.jpg
56 KB, 498x352
this guy is innocent , this was just an open carry individual , when everything settles down , there will be a huge piece on race about how blacks cant ccw (philando)or open carry without being deemed criminals , and gun ownership will be considered racist as legal law abiding blacks are killed or framed openly
>>
>>80172240
first post second post
>>
>>80172240
This
>>
>>80172240
get ready for gun control
>>
>>80172240
>>80174451
i am op , my id changed because modem restarted
>>
>>80172240

>Police get shot at
>Accuse a guy carrying a gun to be the shooter
>Get called a racist

What?
>>
I see it as individuals carrying weapons openly will be deemed as criminals. Why do you have to bring their race in to this OP? Race has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>80175675
A racist mind is a racist kind.
>>
>>80172240
DINDU
>>
>>80174891
the fact that it's automatically assumed that blacks are guilty is what will spark everything off, this was texas a open carry state , there was nothing suspicious about him carrying but because he was black , at a black protest about police brutality where 4 cops were killed he was instantly vilified. he even knew that would happen hence a law abiding citizen had to turn in his weapon , (voluntary ) and turn himself him to safeguard his self from being gunned down by trigger happy cops
>>
>>80175675
He's not, he's just pointing out how the media will frame it and get more people behind gun control.
Why do you think there's all of this engineered violence?
>>
>>80176449
at least you can see the point i was trying to make
>>
>>80176152
>get shot at by a black male in a camo t-shirt with a rifle.
>picture surfaces of a black guy in a camo tshirt carrying a rifle that was seen earlier in the area the shooting happened
>ask people who he is and for information call him a "person of interest", not a suspect or a shooter, bend over backwards not to assume anything
>"OMG they're just jumping to conclusions"
kill yourself my man.
>>
File: 1467952255501.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467952255501.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80172240
walking away, he must be innocent
>>
>>80172240
I don't think this will strengthen any push for gun control because what's becoming more apparent is that people in authority do not want blacks to have guns and do not trust blacks who legally own guns.
>>
>>80172240
>and gun ownership will be considered racist as legal law abiding blacks are killed or framed openly

So stop being racist before it's too late. Violent thugs should be in jail, innocent people should be safe from cops. Regardless of race.

inb4 /pol/ is not a board of peace
inb4 /pol/ is a digital movement of neo-Nazis
>>
>>80177102
you clearly weren't watching as it unfolded , you had callers lying through their teeth that this was their guy, and it wasn't until this photo was passed thousands of times that the dallas pd changed it from suspected shooter to person of interest, this guy could've easily have been killed by a vigilante or trigger happy cop
>>
>>80172240
The media always finds a good way to spin things. Like how they turned the Orlando shooting into a gun issue rather than an Islam issue. It's sickening how they distort reality to shape people's opinions.
>>
>>80178078
He's walking, he must be guilty.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.