[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people literally start fighting back against a government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1450030751562.jpg (33 KB, 284x429) Image search: [Google]
1450030751562.jpg
33 KB, 284x429
>people literally start fighting back against a government that's killing them en masse
>they're dark skinned so it's no good according to /pol/
>>
/pol/ is a statist board, blue lives matter
>>
Cops are our family members, it's people like the clintons who kill en masse
>>
File: 1447344653482.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1447344653482.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>/pol/ is one p
instead, praise Kek for a higher score
>>
hey we loved Dorner, we'll come around on them soon enough
>>
>>80170912
He's not even black, that photo was wrong.
>>
> that's killing them en masse

killing them in statistically insignificant numbers and never without cause

FTFY
>>
>>80170912
>against a government
Except they're against Whites
>>
wrong branch of government really, municipals would generally side with the people in case of a true uprising, or at least I would hope

if you're gonna revolt, go at the ones who have power. Unfortunately the message has been warped to the point they dont see the feds are egging them on.
>>
>>80171556
>against white people and not the government
>shot cops and not random white people
>>
File: 1467323968929-2-01.jpg (102 KB, 689x689) Image search: [Google]
1467323968929-2-01.jpg
102 KB, 689x689
>>80171121
only one type of state
>>
>>80170912
>that's killing them en masse

Ah I see you've bought into the media narrative

Protip: Police kill way more whites than blacks
Protip: Black civilians kill far, far more blacks than police officers
>>
>>80170912
You mean aside from the FACT that they are killed by cops less often than whites, that the total police force is more than a third non-white, and that blacks murder each other at an exponentially higher rate than police do?
>>
>>80170912

You know who kills the most black people? Other black people.
>>
>>80170912
post your address
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 616x2030
>>80171957
Only white cops. And they kill random whites more often than they kill cops. Moron.
>>
>>80172418
Police are just another gang. If they shoot a rival gang member, why wouldn't you expect retaliation?
>>
Black americans deserve better leaders than BLM and corrupt democrats that never help them.

They are using them as pawns, having them kill even black cops just to gain political power. I wouldn't really say they are fighting against the government.
>>
>>80173225

Hmm, I guess that explains why they can't stop killing each other and want to place blame on white people who can afford to give then handouts. Fewer black people = fewer people receiving money from dem whiteys programs.
>>
>>80173562
>that image
good. fuck american whites.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.