[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Hate General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1280x851
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat shit crackers, you've brought this on yourselves. There's no way you don't lose this "race war". Just remember that everyone but your ilk is rooting for your demise and your downfall is underway. There will be more reality checks to come.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80170764
>There's no way you don't lose this "race war".

i'm not sure you understand the numbers here
>>
>>80170764
Does any Black really think this won't end up worse for them long term? I can't tell if they are evil or just stupid.
>>
>>80170764
Attrition is a bitch

>13% of the population
>>
>>80170764
You and all your freinds to the fema camp
>your all to broke to own a decent gun
>>
>>80171364
>>80170874
>>80170944
>they think it's about numbers instead of image
Typical short-sighted whiteys. What, you think this is gonna be a boots on the ground type of "war"?lol no
>>
Mad honkies everywhere

I bask in it all

Glorious
>>
>>80172036
Image doesn't grab clay dumbass
>>
File: image.png (470 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 960x640
>>80170764
Can't wait til the major chimp out and you and all your buddy are using pic related .

And as for all my comrades lol well be using...something superior

>Ain't white priveledg a bitch muthahfuckah?
>>
>whites
>white
>>
>>80170764
Dude, who are you going to call when you get some mob wrecking your block when this shit spirals out of control? Yup the cops.
>>
>>80172036
what youre gonna guerilla on us ? fucking nigger your shitty race is barely smart enough to use a gun not fucking way youll do efficient guerillas

in any case white people like guns and can aim unlike you apes who hold gun horizontally
>>
So when are you guys going to take Marcus Garvey's advice?
>>
Also go watch the movie Zulu and get back to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.