[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>th-this shit would never happen in Texas >10 officers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: lol55.png (496 KB, 961x649) Image search: [Google]
lol55.png
496 KB, 961x649
>th-this shit would never happen in Texas
>10 officers shot killed for FREE
>>
>th-this shit would never happen in Texas

Who said that?
>>
>>80166028
Humans.
>>
Stupid sexy touhou...
>>
>>80166028
After faggot nightclub massacre people were talking about how if it were to happen in Texas where people actually carry guns the only casualty would have been the terrorist.

Now it literally happens in Texas and not only are the victims armed, but trained, and still 10 are shot and 4 are dead so far and the suspect is nowhere to be found.
>>
>t-texas is uncucked
>Pictures of the officers posing for pictures and video with protestors early in the march
>10 cops shot at once like nothing
>Whites already a minority in the state
Texas fags are so fucking delusional
>>
>>80166705
fuck off cuck we will finish this guy like oswald
>>
>>80166074
Humans are stupid, don't listen to them and their lies from their dirty human mouths
>>
>>80166414
>it literally happens in Texas
didn't realize all the cops that got shot were in a gay nightclub
>>
>>80167004
He's right though. It's funny because even as an outsider, Texans always act like they're the most aggressive, best armed and organized people in the US.

Yet the state is one of the first to fall, it has basically rolled over and is letting people from commiefornia and Mexico colonize it. Trying to cozy up to them as they take over both through demographic change and violent means.
>>
>>80167664
This, you fucker better not let the commies fuck you over like they did here. Then again, I believe this won't help them.
>>
>>80165823
>snipers
>>
>>80166414
Nobody can just go into a texas club and murder everyone.

This guy was in a nearby parking lot sniping people on the ground.

It's much harder to shoot someone if they have high ground.
>>
Their excuses are just as funny

>"B-but it was a liberal parade, if it was a trump rally nobody would die"
Big talk for a bunch of pussies
>>
>>80168846
Only if they're in low cover, else its just a +15% chance for them to hit.
>>
>>80167664
that was rick perry's fault and he's gone

also nice shit hearing this from fucking germany
>>
>>80165823
>kill people in Texas
>get death penalty
>kill cops in Texas?

All I gotta say is that the only way the killers will even get to a courtroom is if there is no recording going on when they find them.
>>
>>80166414
Well there was a terrorist attack in Dallas that was stopped by guns. That was Islamic. I don't think anyone expected a terror attack from BLM.
>>
>>80167664
I don't know of any citizen in any country who would be able to defend from a hidden marksmen. Not only one but two of them.

Nobody was stopping that shooting boss.
>>
File: 1454416337848.png (471 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
1454416337848.png
471 KB, 900x714
>>80165823
>tfw race war soon
>>
File: 1445469023_1.gif (647 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
1445469023_1.gif
647 KB, 800x453
>>80170380

NOW!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.