[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Weekly Narrative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: TheWeeklyNarrativeBanner.png (102 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
TheWeeklyNarrativeBanner.png
102 KB, 1500x500
Honestly everyone should be listening to this podcast, I'm really enjoying them recently because they are excellent at describing bias in the media. They're part of TRS radio if anyone listens to The Daily Shoah or Fash the Nation.

They did a mini podcast this week tonight. Here's a link to it.

https://m.soundcloud.com/theweeklynarrative/twn_fbi

Also, general alt-right podcast discussion thread. Talk about your favorite ones and what they contribute to the cause.
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>80157305
Fuck off shill.

The Daily Shoah and Fatherland and essential listening.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3168x4752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3168x4752
>>
File: 1467068125369.jpg (12 KB, 165x204) Image search: [Google]
1467068125369.jpg
12 KB, 165x204
>>80157676
+1 for Fatherland
>>
>>80157676
I'm not a shill faggot.

I'm on the forums right now
>>
>>80157305
I'll totally admit it. I'm shilling for these guys because I love their programming they do and I ant them to be successful. I listen to a lot of TRS and I'm really really impressed by them, episodes 10-13 and this FBI special are excellent. I have no connection to them personally though.
>>
Fash the Nation, The Daily Shoah, and The Weekly Narrative are my favorite TRS podcasts. Sunshine Shitposting is pretty good too.
>>
Rebel Yell is the best
>>
>>80158156
You're doing a shitty job give me their RSS feed or fuck off.
>>
The only political podcast worth listening to is No Agenda.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.