[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's not about color PLEASE tell me why Philando Castile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 884x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 884x948
If it's not about color PLEASE tell me why Philando Castile was shot.
>>
>>80151871
The cop sounded like an absolute amateur.
>>
Because cops know what SJWs are afraid to admit.

Blacks are more likely to be criminals than whites.
>>
>there has to be a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!
>everyone wants there to be a reason!!!!!!!!
>>
>>80151871

Martial law.
3rd term.
Civil unrest.
Gun control.
Distraction from Shillary.

The list is endless. They amassed thousands in a matter of hours nationwide. FUBAR.
>>
He appeared to the police officer to be reaching for a gun. The girl in the car conceded this.

She says that he was reaching for his wallet and she is defending the fact that he has a gun. So when reaching for the wallet there was obviously a gun visible on his person.

This proves it wasn't racially motivated by her own admittion.

If a white man appeared to be reaching for a gun he would also be shot. Where does the fact he was black fit into this?
>>
>>80151871
because he moved his hand near where the gun was after telling the chink cop he had a gun. That simple. Both of them fucked up.
>>
File: e75.jpg (7 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
7 KB, 252x200
>>80151871
The cop over reacted.
Was there any indication of racial intent? It's not like this guy wore a fucking white hood.
>>
Unfortunate accident.
>>
>>80151871

I don't know what happened in dallas today? now imagine on a daily basis your told your the enemy and are going to be murdered at the hands of blacks every day.
You'll then treat your job as seriously as possible. Look at dallas. Cops dead who didn't take their job as serious as they should've.
>>
>>80151871
Because there are some trigger happy cops that shoot people regardless of their race.

There are plenty of innocent white people that have gotten killed in absurd situations that the national media doesn't cover. They choose to make these ones a spectacle in order to agitate racial discord.
>>
>>80152696
there's no need to prove that it wasnt racial

it was a chink police officer so the left wont do anything.
>>
>all these bootlickers in this thread.

Say it with me!:

SHALL
>>
>>80153059
underrated
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.