[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the shootings and race riots are a distraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1467926882816.jpg (390 KB, 1850x1172) Image search: [Google]
1467926882816.jpg
390 KB, 1850x1172
Reminder that the shootings and race riots are a distraction from The Agency. Who are they. What are they up to. What's so secret that they're above inquiry -- to congress, to the FBI, and to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community and his team at the onset of their investigation. Why did McCullough dart his head back and forth and whisper, despite not revealing anything, despite knowing that his testimony was being recorded and televised. What's he afraid of.

>>>/wsg/1173846
>>
We could always probe it with FOIA, right? I mean, the mentions of the agency in question were probably mentioned in obtainable documents
>>
sup chas
>>
Lol this is gonna get slid to the bottom so fast your head will spin. You're right, though.
>>
>>80152014
The short answer is no.
https://www.faa.gov/foia/media/exemptions.pdf

>(1) Exemption 1: Classified Information. Exemption 1 protects from disclosure
>national security information concerning the national defense or foreign policy,
>provided it has been properly classified in accordance with the substantive and
>procedural requirements of Executive Order 12958, Classified National Security
>Information.
>>
>>80151678
She kills that hacker in prison then has some cops shot to divert attention for her media circus, subtle.
How do these morons stay in power?
>>
>>80153503
>She kills that hacker
Yeah, to anyone who wasn't paying attention: the Romanian hacker Guccifer was found dead from apparent suicide in prison. Where'd he get the rope to hang himself, anyway?
>>
have a bmp
>>
File: latest[1].png (220 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
220 KB, 460x276
>the agency
>>
>>80155087
Not only could the IG not name the agency, he couldn't even generalize their purpose to the chairman.
>>
Doesn't the agency colloquially mean the fbi? Maybe the fbi found interactions with fbi officials and that's why they're not recommending prosecution and why they gave up on their investigation without actually investigating shit. Seems like all they did was read a bunch of emails, interview hillary then give up there. Why didn't they investigate things like the obvious purgery? Why is Comey ignoring the fact that Hillary led under oath?
>>
>>80155524
I so fucking scared right now
>>
>>80151678
1. They have closed hearings frequently.

2. Are you ten? Eleven? "Muh state seekrit natshunol securritee" is the number one reason jews give to not turn over XYZ documents.
>>
>>80155599
Usually means FBI if you're talking domestic, CIA if you're talking international, but it's very contextual
>>
>>80155770
>1. They have closed hearings frequently.
The IG stated quite plainly that he and the members of his team had to be "read in" or in other words, be approved for access to a compartmentalized program, just to perform their investigation of a segment of the confidential emails. Do you really think the unnamed agency will extend that permission to the entirety of congress in the virtue of transparency, even in a closed hearing? Color me doubtful.
>>
The Division is real?
>>
>>80156740
>to the entirety of congress

Not how closed hearings work my friend. It's the sub/committee in question. How do you think the oversight committees function? Even if you're cynical enough to think they will just rubber-stamp whatever, they at least want to know what "it" is to wield some more power.
>>
>>80154062
if you type it into google the recommended is: Guccifer deal
>>
Kikes get gassed
>>
>>80153503
>>80154062
According to Snopes Guccifer is not dead, so we don't know yet. It'd be a little too blatant to kill him
>>
File: S01E14shadow.gif (3 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
S01E14shadow.gif
3 MB, 450x254
>>80157088

yes, but the evil one from Nikita
>>
>>80158031
https://www.alexandriava.gov/sheriff/info/default.aspx?id=92694
Depends on who you want to believe. An official statement says that he's "never been missing from this facility." Which conveniently doesn't tell us whether his live body or corpse are in that facility.
>>
File: 1458497869471.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1458497869471.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>dumbfuckers think the government will put anything and everything on television for all the world to see

>dumbfuckers cry foul over classified emails but bitch and moan when something is classified on live television
>>
bumpbumpbump kill all bumpbumpbump
>>
File: rain.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>80151678
Well that's some spooky stuff. I don't know what's going on but this is like shitty science fanfiction is being brought to real life.
>>
>>80159632
Wow great argument i agree, ignorance of the law is a viable defence :)
>>
MUMPs
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.