[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>proud red-blodded American >Anti abortion >Anti immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466058704620.png (377 KB, 446x569) Image search: [Google]
1466058704620.png
377 KB, 446x569
>proud red-blodded American
>Anti abortion
>Anti immigration
>against big government
>against BLM
>pro Trump
>getting ready for college
>of all things, I'm majoring in graphic design
I cannot think of anything else I could do for a living. How fucked am I /pol/? Should I just give up now and see if the military will take me?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>80149160
There's nothing wrong with graphic design.
>>
If youre paying over 8k a year to be a graphic designer youre wasting money.
>>
Save yourself a lot of headache and just get a CDL.
>>
>>80149574
If you want to spend all day flipping channels on the CB until you find one without Pajeet and Raj yammering about fuck knows what.
>>
The layers of ogre are deep and many
>>
>>80149160
Majorly fucked. Why spend money majoring in that when there's a billion and one free online resources and tutorials for design.
>>
>>80149160
Graphic design has a huge future. The turn towards tech will keep it relevant and in demand well into the future.

Stick with it man. Just make sure you're good at what you do
>>
File: 1467669413779.png (247 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
1467669413779.png
247 KB, 800x717
I'm getting a Masters of Public Administration.

Hell if I know what I'll do with this degree.
>>
Get a real degree you fucking degenerate
>>
>>80149160
I interned at the county prosecutors office in high school. They had a guy with a graphics design degree as a bookkeeper. So if you want the rest of your life to be mind numbing monotany, go for it. Otherwise, STEM meme is the way to go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.