[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#ComeHomeBlackMan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: CmzU0yFVIAAZ87l.jpg-large.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CmzU0yFVIAAZ87l.jpg-large.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
When will we come together and help our ailing African-American friends return to their homeland? Would you donate to a fund for blacks looking to renounce their American citizenship and start a new life in Africa? Will you help our negro brothers and sisters escape the scourge of the white man?
>>
Do you take PayPal?
>>
If the government set up a Department of Repatriation and sought donations to fund it, I would gladly donate thousands of dollars.
>>
File: image.gif (17 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17 KB, 304x171
We tried it once, they ended up killing (and sometimes eating) each other.

That said... how much is a suggested donation?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160503_0003.png (757 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160503_0003.png
757 KB, 720x1280
Nigger here trying to go home
PayPal:[email protected]
>>
Why don't Sweden and Germany open their borders?
>>
>>80140939
so youre saying it worked?
>>
>>80141214
They were able to be Kangz once more. Let's make it happen again.
>>
Blacks could live like real Kings and Queens in Africa. A few thousand US dollars is like a few hundred thousand dollars there.

Why do you all think rapper 50 Cent moved there? He is so wealthy over there, they call him the Black Bill Gates.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1211x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1211x525
We need a #SponsorABlack program. For a monthly payment of x dollars, you'll be tied to a black person/family that needs some financial assistance on their journey back to Africa. I'd pay to send an entire neighborhood back.
>>
File: 50-home-2.jpg (52 KB, 900x572) Image search: [Google]
50-home-2.jpg
52 KB, 900x572
He owns this mansion in Africa AFTER declaring bankruptcy.

Everything in Africa is dirt cheap.
>>
He even got locals on the payroll. You know, helping out the community. Doing good for the black community.

The best part, wages are so low in Africa, that a few US dollars are these guy's monthly wages. And they can actually live comfortably on low wages.

Again, helping the black community.
>>
>>80141998
>Everything in Africa is dirt
ftfy
>>
>>80142471
This would be a win-win for everybody

Do blacks even know they can leave anytime they want?
>>
>>80142602
No, because liberals and the media paint Africa as hell.

If blacks were to leave America, who would vote for the democrats?
>>
>>80140613
>>80142602
So how would they get citizenship there?
>>
>>80141998
what we need to do is just make the execution of all rappers mandatory. I can't think of a single greater source of ill gotten wealth than rapping about killing white people and raping.

fuck every single rapper alive. I hope anyone who has ever bought a rap cd dies as well.

filthy fucking apes
>>
>>80143102
Citizenship is an invention of the white man.

You live in the area, youre a citizen.
>>
>>80142993
africa is hell on earth. 2 blocks down the street from that picture are burnt out buildings, shantytowns, places where people shit in the elevator shaft, dead bodies, etc. where everyone hwo isn't a part of the government cartel lives in the ruins of a once functional state.

that said, maybe if these niggers get uppity enough, we can make them put their money where their mouth is and pay them to repatriate the way france did for a while before their defacto coup
>>
File: NOGTRIPS.png (70 KB, 818x1074) Image search: [Google]
NOGTRIPS.png
70 KB, 818x1074
One-way trips to Africa are cheap as fuck, we need to let our dark friends know of these amazing deals
>>
>>80143102
It's their land like they always say, they don't need citizenship
>>
In all seriousness, I don't see many ways this would be a losing situation for anyone. BLM gets to return to their Kang lifestyle and racism declines in the US
>>
>>80145346
honestly, someone needs to make a shadow organization about "ROOTS" or something like that, which organizes tours into the homeland, whereupon their passports get burnt and their bodies funneled into gigantic graves as fertilizer to reforest the jungle.

we could even bribe the local africans to help. I'm sure it'd be cheap. as long as they get a portion of the EBT or proceed s from the process they'll continue to help.

"hey tyrone, check out ROOTS. it's so successful no one ever comes back to the US. they're engineering flying pyramids without the yoke of the white man."
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.