[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUN NUTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: BTFO.jpg (67 KB, 734x466) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
67 KB, 734x466
How can /pol/ EVER recover from this one? Is this the end?
>>
>>80136013
The state is not the good guy.
>>
>>80136013
>disarm police
>arm people

problem solved.
>>
>>80136013
>And why is it usually people of color?

I mean, the quote does specify they're "bad guys".
>>
>>80136013

There is no argument here, guns MUST be banned now.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>If you think that good people should have guns then why does maple syrup taste sooo good on flapjacks

Nonsequitor clap trap
>>
>and why is it people of colour?

It's not. If I hear this lie one more time, I will vomit.
>>
>implying that being a police makes you a good person

Wow
>>
>>80136013
>child raping, gun toting, drug dealing nigger
>innocent
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Why do coloreds who are also people shoot each other the most?
>>
>>80136606

>Sample sizes of 9 and 12
WEW
>>
>>80136013
every time someone tweets or updates their status you niggers rush to /pol/ to validate it
this is a slide thread, total niggerdom at work
sage
>>
File: 1458508950348.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458508950348.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>innocent
>>
>>80136013
We have a problem with overzealous police. It has nothing to do with racism. Cops of all races kill people of all races all the time. It's only in the news when the cop is white and the victim is black.
>>
>innocent
>pedophile
Top kek
>>
>>80137062
123 cops were killed in 2015. I wonder how many of those were killed by blacks. Can't find any statistics on it.
>>
OP's question pic reads like this.

If A ham sandwich is like Ham then Why Bowling ball have base in the sun with water..
>>
>>80136013

No my reasoning is its my right to own a firearm and it shall not be infringed.

Now go clean your country of imported shitskins.
>>
>>80137708
Any non-retard can see that trying to impose gun restrictions in a country like the USA where there are already millions of guns is dumb, but the UK doesn't need guns.
>>
>>80137608
Probably a huge percentage. I hate corrupt cops as much as the next guy, but you have to put yourself in their shoes.

My step-dad was a cop for over 30 years in Dallas. He killed several people in self-defense before the whole BLM shit kicked off. I mean, just imagine it. They face potential death every time they do a routine traffic stop.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
(hard video to watch, even by 4chan standards)
>>
>>80136013
If the police are all racist killing machines who MUST end all "POC" life they find, why are they the first ones called when protestors get hit by cars they were blocking/beating on?
>>
>>80138378
Why do liberals hate "the man" but demand bigger government?

Double-think.
>>
>>80136013
If your reasoning for gun legislation is "only the police should own guns" then please explain to me why you're whining about police violence?
>>
>>80136013
Is this actual bait? His/her post argument defends gun rights, it's a complete non sequitur.
>>
>>80138097

Go ahead and say the same when your government ignores the referendum and you are still in the EU.
>>
>>80136013
Did you miss the "good guy" part of "good guy with a gun"?
>>
>>80136606
Source?
>Kek you can't even keep the sample size the same.
>>
>>80136244
You already banned yours, so fuck off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.