[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ convert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13
File: 46789.jpg (181 KB, 998x871) Image search: [Google]
46789.jpg
181 KB, 998x871
Why doesn't /pol/ convert?
>>
False dichotomy.

Delete.
>>
>>80135609
>Muslims die and meet 72 virgins
>Meeting 72 clones of myself
>>
Fatties couldn't give up bacon.
>>
File: 1463244236422.png (311 KB, 595x555) Image search: [Google]
1463244236422.png
311 KB, 595x555
They are too in love with their degeneracy.
>>
File: 1467183636994.jpg (802 KB, 1201x2499) Image search: [Google]
1467183636994.jpg
802 KB, 1201x2499
And they have a false view of Islamic history
>>
>>80135609
They don't worship the God of Abraham.
>>
>>80135609
>Why doesn't /pol/ convert?
plan B if femiglobalism wins and the current nationalist push gets thwarted.
>>
File: 8ecpMhx.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
8ecpMhx.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>>80135609

> tfw only muslims can get away with saying Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
Because we don't like sand niggers
>>
>Muslims
>Want to kill Muslims

maybe they're not so bad after all
>>
File: pol vs mudslimes.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pol vs mudslimes.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>80135609
>>
>>80135609
religion is the ultimate blue pill
>>
The real reason is that /pol/ is irrational. They don't want to admit that the religion mudslimes follow is more based than the white religions (Christianity and atheism). Islam also forbids most degeneracy which /pol/ does not want to give up.
>>
>>80135609
Because music tends to be haram
>>
>>80138931
look what you did you silly lards, this roach now thinks he's our friend
>>
>>80135609
Because it's more fun to remove kebab, you dog-hating, cousin-fucking, inbred degenerate.
>>
>>80138978
Atheism is the blue pill. Atheism leads to degeneracy and nihilism. Even if religion is false it is needed. The problem is that we need a based religion.
>>
>>80139138

im not a mudslime and im not a friend of fat basement dwellers :^)
>>
>>80139047
Percusion instruments are fine. It's wind and specifically string instruments that are haram
>>
>>80139239
Will you be my friend, turkbro?
>>
>>80138993
>forbids degeneracy
Except for making babies with their cousins, assraping 10-year-old boys, and consummating marriages with 9-year-old girls.
>>
i like bacon too much mohamid
>>
>>80139161
>remove kebab
obviously failed at that
>dog hating
I swear white people care more about puppers than their own family
>cousin fucking
So was the entire west until like 80 years ago
>need based religion
Islam is clearly the best choice. Christianity is cucked. atheism is shit. And Judaism is shit.
>>
>>80139372

pol is fun when you are the minority that people hate most, it's like going to away games at football. circlejerking is not fun.

so no, mb in int.
>>
>>80139471
> assraping 10-year-old boys
forbidden in islam
>consummating marriages with 9-year-old girls
christianity doesn't forbid this either. If you don't want to do it don't do it
>making babies with their cousins
80% of all humans ever are the result of second cousins or closer.
>>
>>80139565
I agree. Arab here.
>>
File: 6.jpg (71 KB, 1300x958) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
71 KB, 1300x958
>>80139801

have fun m8
>>
>>80136227
kek

Honestly it doesn't seem that bad, basically the same shit as Christianity really.
>>
>>80139903
Christianity was way more cucked.
>>
>>80139524
>obviously failed at that
Bitch, we let you in because we felt like it, and we will remove you when the mood takes us so fast it will make your head spin. Think you're gonna win the genetic plague wars?
>So was the entire west until like 80 years ago
Right. That explains both Iceland's detailed geneological records (specifically for preventing inbreeding), and your subhuman IQ.
>>
>>80139695
> assraping 10-year-old boys
>forbidden in islam
And yet.
>80% of all humans ever are the result of second cousins or closer.
Indeed. The "or closer" part refers to your ancestry, Mohammed.
>>
>>80135609
>Afraid of Jews
Hope this is a meme...
>>
>>80140032
>Bitch, we let you in because we felt like it, and we will remove you when the mood takes us so fast it will make your head spin.
I wasn't even trying bruh. If I was you would have totally lost. Just wait till next time. ftfy

>Think you're gonna win the genetic plague wars?
I don't larp so probably not

>Right. That explains both Iceland's detailed geneological records (specifically for preventing inbreeding)
The idea of using geneological records to prevent inbreeding is a new phenomenon. Most of Europe and the Middle-east have had geneology records stretching back centuries. They still willingly married cousins. The genealogy is mainly meant as a way of tracing lineage and tracking inheritance.
>>
>>80140700
Neither Nazis or muslims are afraid of Jews. They hate them.
>>
File: image.png (828 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828 KB, 640x1136
And we like conservative women

Really makes me think
>>
File: 1453840790128.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453840790128.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>>80135609
Dirty desert rat religion, like all Abrahamic shit
>>
File: fingerguns.jpg (37 KB, 750x447) Image search: [Google]
fingerguns.jpg
37 KB, 750x447
>>80135609
>Muslims
>Worship the god of Abraham
>>
>>80135609
>Throw away your culture history and language
>Join a religion that plans to breed you out of existance
Go fuck yourself. Whatever Salman is paying you, he's being ripped off.
>>
>>80140799
Why though?

I always believe that hating Jews like this:

>Niggers blame whites for everything
>Spics blame America for everything
>Whites blame Jews for everything

Is the same, pretty stupid I don't see any difference when a white blame Jews.
>>
>>80140971
You're just jealous that we don't consider Canada important enough to warrant a major terror attack.
>>
>>80140809
>Cakeface
the muzzie Ivanka
>>
>>80141080
They do. Abraham is the Islamic Patriarch.
>>
>>80141080
>Being that ignorant.
Islam is just pretty much Christianity that happened to develop in the poorer middle east.
>>
>>80141147
All of them have some warrant to their claims. Also just because 2 claims sound alike doesn't mean one can't be right while the other is.
>>
There is a difference, /pol/ is a bunch of faggots but muslims are over 1 billion people
>>
>>80141322
During that time the Islamic world was actually much richer than Christian Europe.
>>
>>80141238
Yet you worship the God of the bastard child of Abraham, Ishmael. Sure, you call him the same name but they are fundamentally different.
>>
>>80141460
>i.e. there are over a billion faggots
>>
>>80141468
That's because the Islamic kingdoms were the Jews of the Middle Ages. They mediated trade along the Eurasian continents, set the prices and reaped all the profits. Europeans realized that they didn't need kebab dealers to trade with the Chinese so they built boats to travel around the continent. When the Muslims had no more European customers to Jew around, they went broke and collapsed
>>
>>80141544
Actually Islamically Abraham married Hajar as a second wife and Ishmael was a legitimate son.

Tell me how the Muslim God is fundamentally different from the christian one in origin.
>>
>>80141468
And then they had the bloody crusade. Now muslims have their terrorism, it's all the same.
>>
>>80141780
TIL 4chan has over a billion posters.
>>
>>80141844
Islam banned Usury. I don't know why you are upset. This is like complaining that America rigged the world because the petro-dollar is the world standard currency.
>>
>>80141460
That's only because you fuckers shit out babies faster than niggers. The only people who convert to Islam are niggers and coalburners in the first place.
>>
>>80141939
Crusades which Europe lost pretty badly except for one. Terrorism is pretty new in the Islamic world. It's mostly thanks to kikes.
>>
File: 1467644956579.jpg (9 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1467644956579.jpg
9 KB, 186x208
If Muslims were white /pol/ would love them
>>
>>80137125
"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."-[2.62]vv

Whatever you say snow nigger.
>>
>>80142149
>white people have low birthrates
White people need to have more kids or we'll go extinct. White women need to be mothers and not workers

>islam has a lot of kids
Those fucking mudslime rabbits. They are taking over. They need to stop. Only degenerates have this many kids.

Pick one
>>
>>80142279
Pretty much. Every time I see a post asking why /pol/ hates Islam the arguments all boil down to "because brown people follow it and not whites"
>>
>>80136421
>Russia is Europe
Even without the cherrypicking, that shit is dumb. Given this level of dipshittery, I bet the Muslims ruling Europe pictures are from Turkey.
>>
>>80142357
He's probably an atheist.
>>
>>80135609
>Pol is one person
>jajajajajajaja
Fuck off Hitler did a shit job and Failed killing the jews fucked him up in the long run when he could have just used them to take more land.
>>
>>80142539
They already know that stupid. That is why you aren't going to get many replies for pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>80142544
Some of them are probably from Moor Spain and Turkey
>>
>>80136421
>Peace and prosperity
Is that why there is almost always constant war in the middle east between different Islamic sects?
>>
>>80142279
there are tons and TONS of white muslims, especially in eastern Europe (watched an interview with a nerdy white imam whose attire looks more like an orthodox priest, all his flock were white too), Mohammed was also white (red hair), doesn't make /pol/ like them more one iota
>>
>>80142357
Abrogated by later and nakedly supremacist verses; why else would jizya exist?
Furthermore, the God of Abraham made man in His own image, which is the basis of the concept of legal equality. Allah is beyond image, utterly alien and perfectly unknowable.
>>
>>80141938
You pretty much state the biggest difference, the one in the religious narrative. See, Genesis says that Sarah consented to Abraham knocking up their servant, Hagar. At this point, Hagar despises Sarah before she has the kid, Ishmael, and runs away to join a presumably Arabic/Nomadic tribe. Chronologically, she never married Abraham, Ishmael never appears again, and that is the end of the story.
>>
>>80142841
R A R E F L A G
A A
R R
E E
F F
L L
A A
G G
>>
>>80135609

none of those things applies to me

well, maybe I'm a little afraid of jews...
>>
>>80135609
We're on the muslims side.

We want the kikes out of palestine and for them to get their land back as much as they do.

Of course once that happens we kick out every "refugee" muslim and send them back then leave them the fuck alone.
>>
>>80143017
Why do Americans get all autistic over flags they don't usually see?
>>
>>80142841
>The United States is always at war in "other peoples country"
>Calls them unpeaceful for defending themselves

How many Iraq scientist were assassinated by Israel again?
>>
>>80143199
Gotta catch them all, Jersey faggot.
>>
>>80142841
Every society has it's up and downs. We all can't be irrelevant isolated tax havens can we.
>>
File: hidingmerchant.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
hidingmerchant.png
284 KB, 491x491
>yes yes good goyim. disband on your European values, tradition and culture and convert to a religion that is foreign to you
>>
>>80142910
>Mohammed was also white (red hair)
He definitely didn't have red hair. He was also white , but middle eastern white not pale Irish white.
>>
>>80142091
I don't think you read my post. I know muslims can't collect interest. The point was that the Islamic empires made the entirety of their profits on their geographical location as middlemen for European and Asian traders. When their services were no longer needed, they went broke and never recovered.
>>
>>80143351
>Implying being an irrelevant, isolated, basically crime-free tax haven isn't great
>>
>>80143296
Like I said why do you feel the need to show your autism?
>>
>>80142959
> God of Abraham made man in His own image, which is the basis of the concept of legal equality. Allah is beyond image, utterly alien and perfectly unknowable.
Allah anthropomorphize himself sometimes in the quran. Also a god who is finite and has a definitive form seems less elevated than a god who is beyond form.
>>
>>80142962
In the Judeo-Christian narrative. The islamic narrative is different.
>>
>>80142959
Politics stupid pleb. You're just the working class. You don't have time to think for your self so your masters think for you. If you ever did, maybe you stupid fucks would pull together despite differences and grow the fuck up. Sometimes, white women like big brown arabian sausage all over their face. Stop being suck a faggot and maybe you wouldn't be so infertile and your race wouldn't be dying. People like you serve one purpose. Being used by your own people to kill yourself because how undesirable you really are, in battle with the other undesirables of another culture, mutually benefiting both societies.
>>
>>80143588
(((JEWRSEY)))
>>
>>80142411
Of course you can pick both, white people want more of their kind and not others of different races or ethnicities. However, higher birth rates are definitively correlated with a lower quality of life. 2nd/3rd generation Muslims have much fewer kids than their predecessors because their women have more sexual and economic freedom. If Muslims weren't all crowded in shitholes, they would have fewer kids too.
>>
>>80143663
What makes you want to know? *shuffles belt buckle*
>>
>>80143551
That's the same with any country. Also there were Islamic empires that thrived outside the silk road. The trade route argument applies only to the ottomons and the Umayyed. The fatimid, malian, moorish, and others thrived on their own.
>>
File: image.png (1022 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1022 KB, 640x1136
>>80143376
That's what they did with Christianity.
>>
>>80143967
>American
And you think we have a Jew problem
>>
>>80143831
Thus our God is different from yours. Any other questions?
>>
>>80144037
>However, higher birth rates are definitively correlated with a lower quality of life.
Correlation doesn't imply causation
>>
>>80144218
The world has a jewish problem and it will be muslims that start the solution.
>>
>>80144271
The idea behind the Quran is that snow niggers weren't very good at obeying God, so they kept changing verses to fit what they wish it said instead of what it really said. Same God, just different levels of obedience.
>>
>>80144123
Kek that made me laugh, but really you must be the 18th American tonight to comment on my flag shit you can have it if you really want it B
>>
>>80144499
Fair enough, as a non religious person what would be my standing in this "solution"?
>>
>>80144647
You have to watch us fuck your girl friend and shit.
>>
>>80144204
>>80144204
The nigger kingdoms were memes. You're literally spouting the same straw grabbing shit that KANGS say when they need examples of successful African kingdoms.

None of those Islamic kingdoms had the political nor economic competency to exist for long and were all eventually decimated by European forces regardless.
>>
>>80144969
If you like fucking my left hand then sure, I'm down brohammed
>>
Sage & bait
>>
>>80144204
That's because they aren't parasites like the cum skins. They don't depend on displacing other cultures for low wage labor when they become refugees due to the same problem the country the immigrated to, created, just to parasite off them.
>>
>>80145158
Better start your estrogen injections now.
>>
>>80145431
Or I could just not, Muslims are generally closet fags anyway
>>
>>80136421
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
So you are saying that those first 50 years of prosper at the start of the conquista, were good enough to pardon the remaining years till 1492 from 711?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go kill yourself or we might do it instead, and it won't be quick, morisco
>>
>>80145648
If it looks like a woman and acts like a woman, generally that's what we are going to believe, which is why all white people get treated like one by Muslims.
>>
>>80146209
That's some great logic there bud, what about white muslims do you put them in hijabs and fuck them too?
>>
>>80146209
Oh! That makes sense! That's why we walk all over your women and wash our balls with you, cause you look like towels and carpets
>>
>>80144527
What is the idea behind the Quran? You started an argument but ended up with an insult.

The Christian Bible teaches love, not obedience. The Greek word for the parental love between God and his followers is agape, not erotic or physical, but loving and fearing.

The Quran only teaches absolute submission and obedience. You praise and worship your god yet you do not love him the way that Christians do.
>>
>>80136421
>6 million perish in soviet famine
OY VEY
>>
>>80136421
Btw, just noticed, take note how most of those ''Islamic'' photos come from the Mosque of Cordoba, that was originally a cathedral and a palace, most of that work wasnt done by muslims except for the gay ass archs and some parts of the praying room
>>
>>80136421
>ISLAM RULED EUROPE AND ANYTHING IN THIS PICTURE IS TRUE
>>
>>80145358
Your argument makes literally no fucking sense.

White people literally founded the country you live in, invented every commodity you are using, made it possible for your shitskin family to escape the war in Islamifuckingstan yet you have the audacity to bitch about them being parasites?
>>
>>80146800
Well for the people who understand the Quran, it makes perfect sense so let me try to explain. The Quran states God has 99 names. To find out some of Gods names, you have to study other cultures, which God taught his name to each tribe on the earth at one time and they all said it in different languages. One of Gods names is Wisdom or "The Word of God". This is the most important name.

It's impossible to use your actual "love" toward God, being that God created the love. It's just you giving God back what was his. Muslims do have to love God, but, it's not as important as obeying. God is like a super computer that can solve for everything possible in all dimensions at all times. God can see the future and past at the same time and change any part, but, without Gods interaction, there would be hell on earth eventually much more then there already is. This isn't even the complete whole description of the wisdom of God, as Gods wisdom is unfathomable. If you think you know a way to trick Gods system, then you are likely going to be very disappointed when "The last day" comes, because judgement day isn't a day in human time, but, a day in another dimension. There is no dimension to hide from God in. If you hate, God will rebirth you as the things you hated. If you try to be a smart ass and hate God, God has other systems in store for you.
>>
>>80147557
haha! the little white back gorilla is angry.

Other cultures invented all that shit long ago long before white people were genetically invented/bread into existence by Jews.

Other people who aren't parasites have to get thrown out of their lands just so the parasite cultures that "require" their resources to survive, can survive. If the US and other countries didn't invade the middle east, the cost of labor would be too high for the economy to handle and the economy would crash because there would be no immigrants to lower the cost of labor due to quantity of labor.

Leave it to the snow niggers to not know any better.
>>
>>80143376
Christianity is a Semitic religion just like Islam
>>
>>80149124
It's just the white parasite trying to suck credit from others as history has shown time and time again.
>>
>>80148012
That's why i'm telling you that your "Allah" is fundamentally different from the Christian God.

You contradict yourself by saying that Allah values obedience from his followers more than anything else. If he has already created all things, why would he value obedience more than love? When the fuck did I ask you to describe judgement day? You have yet to give me a single clear answer.

The God that Christians believe in is based on love. Your Allah is based on obedience. That alone is enough to make them different. Now stop fucking shilling Islam you shitskin.
>>
>>80148724
I'm Korean.

What other cultures invented indoor plumbing, electric grids, the internet, and computers? Are you retarded?

Also, the U.S. "invaded" the Middle East because we wanted your oil, not for your fucking labor. How the fuck did you deduce that oil money magically equates to lowered labor costs? Do you even understand how the national economy works?

Is every Muslim as retarded as you are? Because i'm beginning to think they are.
>>
>>80150677
>I'm Korean.
Every Korean I know, knows history a lot better then you friend. You can't troll a troll on the internet. Oil money is an oxymoron. Oil doesn't make money without labor and really, will be losing money soon, a lot, especially with those HHO engines hitting the markets. Wait till that shit catches on, oh and guess what, a Jew made it.

Also the christian God isn't different, its just that you guys worship Gods most perfect copy instead of God himself. Might be hard to understand but God made humans for a reason, and that was an attempt to copy himself. Jesus is Gods son or copy here on the earth.
>>
>>80149360
We waz kangz. Dont get shit dumb nigger
>>
File: 01b.jpg (93 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
01b.jpg
93 KB, 480x720
>>80151457
I'm fucking dying from how retarded you sound right now. It takes almost no labor to make and process oil. The entire industry is entirely mechanized in the first place, why the fuck would labor costs be affected by oil? Shouldn't you be hoping that oil stays as valuable as it is? If the Middle East didn't have oil, it would literally have no value on the global market. The shithole you come from and everybody who lived there would disappear off the map.

Also, I don't know why the fuck you think water-based engines are going to take off, have you ever seen one?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a3428/4271579/
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.