[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464223666524.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464223666524.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
Please I FUCKING BEG YOU to tell me there is nothing wrong with today's police.

https://youtu.be/V5SWkEAX64U

>"I thought you were a bad guy"

My fucking sides will never recover.
>>
>>80132013
Police were always like this. Aint you never seen westerns before?

Now we just have cameras and news media telling us about it every day.

Being a cop isn't that easy. You're in the grey area of a lot of moral, legal, and survival decisions and you have to do this 24/7 and keep a cool head. There are times when an officer makes a mistake or he doesn't know what to do because they are human and they are not perfect like everyone else who has a job and has fucked up somehow.
>>
>>80132013

kek, what a degenerate asshole
>>
>>80132216
The modern cop is miles away from the police of the past. Back in the 70s cops were seen more like friends of the neighborhood. Now they're just walking executioners.

Remember that cops shoot targets with pictures of pregnant women
>>
>>80132904
source? also, explanation of why your summer school homework isn't done yet?
>>
>>80133012

Here you go

https://www.rt.com/usa/women-children-target-practice-623/

Also the source to buy your own
http://www.letargets.com/content/le-33-pregnant-woman-gun-split-second-target.asp

>Ad hominem

Nice, I'll use that one later
>>
>>80133451
source on this >>80132904 nigger. I'm all for police being ready to take down any threat they need to.
>>
>>80133890
Yeah you love trigger happy cops huh?

Fuck off back to PoliceOne, /pol/ is a 2nd ammendment board where we defend ourselves with CC.

We don't need cops fucking up our cities
>>
>>80134234
>/pol/ is a
you seem to be the only one in this thread besides me.
>we defend ourselves with CC
>implying i want to risk getting shot killing blacks when someone else is willing to do it for me
>>
>>80134234
And yet the libtards are trying to take away our guns AND undermine cops' authority. Cops are our allies whether you like them or not.
>>
>>80134429
>cops are our allies

No they arent, they only watch themselves. They aren't even legally accountable for saving or helping you.

Cops are the state, and whatever the state says they do.

Wake up you dumb retard. They are the tools used to strip our rights.
>>
>>80133451
>A few cops have fun shooting pictures of pregnant women just for laughs
>Idiots think they official throughout the police department every police department
>>
>>80134816
>they only watch out for themselves

Sure I'm sure some of them do, but I can guarantee you that if you got robbed and didn't have a weapon on you to defend yourself, you'll be calling the police. You sound like a retarded liberal when you say that.

>fuck the police
>oh noes I've been robbed, I better call the police

Fuck off you autistic faggot.
>>
>>80135245
Leafs are reaching Aussie levels holy shit.

>>80135309
Why would I call the cops? The crime was already committed, wtf are they going to do?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.