[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The USA as we know it will be dead within 20-30 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1465386156817.png (305 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
1465386156817.png
305 KB, 389x446
>The most common age for white people is decades older than the most common age among minorities, according to Census Bureau data.
>According to 2015 Census data, minority babies now also outnumber white babies by a fraction of a percent
>The bubble of older white Americans, according to Pew, is largely attributable to the “baby boom” after World War II

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article88162727.html

Younger whites are already a significant minority in the US, the only reason whites still hold a majority is because of the babyboomer bubble. Babyboomers are now 55-65 years old, meaning 60%+ will be dead within 20 years, 90%+ in 30 years.
>>
It already is you stupid fucking toothpaste. God I fucking hate the Dutch.
>>
whitey btfo
>>
>>80129499
sounds like a decleration of war there faggot
>>
is this true? holy shit america
>>
Think of all that good white dna wasted on the battefield for useless wars

Our soldiers died for a better america for their kids. our government betrayed us
>>
>>80129499
It is already happening.
>>
>>80129664
It's much worse than that. Realistically whites are 40% of the population already, all the statistics are badly skewed. In 20 years America will be South Africa 2.0
>>
>>80129874
jesus christ
>>
>>80129664

Most of the major cities are majority occupied by troops from mordor.

Only when you count the rural areas together are whites the majority.
>>
>>80130076
Where the hell are all the white people going then?
>>
>>80129664
It's the same for Europe tbqh
Look up your country's age distribution
>>
>>80129874
Won't it be crazy when Mexico becomes a better country than U.S because of the U.S is already on the decline.

Shit, beaners going to be building a wall to keep Americans out eventually.
>>
>>80130139
They are the minority populations in the cities, they are not having children.
>>
>>80129664
>Are black people going to become a majority or gain a significant chunk of the population percentage?
No

>Are we rapidly becoming heavily spicified
Yes.

>Are there still tens of millions of young white people?
Yes.

Believe it or not, its the Mexicans who are really fucking us up, not the blacks. Shithole states like California and Florida are going to be the end of this country
>>
>>80130285
https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/DC2101EW/view/2092957699?rows=c_age&cols=c_ethpuk11

looks fine to me
>>
>>80130139
Best Coast
>>
>>80129499
Im looking forward to the time when the USA falls. Its going to be fun fighting to preserve our race.
>>
>arabs are included as "white"
>7 million jews are included as "white"
>persians are included as "white"
>many spics/mixed people are included as "white"
Real white people are under 55% already, with a large aging population.
>>
>>80130343
This, white americans are greedy as hell now. They don't have kids so they can live self centered lives of consumerism and selfies. Even the ones who do have kids only have one or two because they don't want to deal with more.

Whites see being a parent as a job now while Yolanda shit's out 10 kids before she's 25. Whites are honestly killing themselves off by being self centered. All it takes is one great inspiration to start another baby boom though. World War 3 needs to hurry up.
>>
>>80130455
20% of your population is over 60. And that's as a whole, the proportion of whites is even higher
>>
>>80130567
by the time demographic shifts have gotten so bad that civil war is likely, we will be aged 50+ at the least. not exactly a healthy fighting age.
>>
>>80129499
it doesn't matter there will always be some good places to live even in brown nations.
Stop worrying faggot.
>>
File: ot6Su61.jpg (39 KB, 408x720) Image search: [Google]
ot6Su61.jpg
39 KB, 408x720
>>80129499
HAIL FUCKING HITLER
>>
>>80130414
>its the Mexicans who are really fucking us up, not the blacks
Cool story bro
>>
>>80129499

LIE STILL YOU BAG OF BONES
>>
>>80129874
The only difference is that SA never had nukes and has only one nuclear power plant in the country(also the single on the continent).
I think russkies and chinks will invade United States of Niggrica solely for the purpose of securing radioactive materials and not letting niggers blow shit up.
>>
what is most likely to happen, civil war or secession of white states? whites may be the minority, but they still all live together. whites dont mix with other ethnic groups. they'll all squashed together in the north eastern and mid western states (states which are 90%+ white).

california, florida, texas back to mexico? north east becomes new england? mid-west becomes the new "USA"? (by that i mean they will continue with the current constitution)
>>
>>80131061
Shit forgot to delete name, not actually saging thus thread.
>>
>>80130414
Gee, if only we had some way to stop them from coming here. Maybe some sort of...barrier?
>>
>white whenever it fits
explain to me what exactly is the white race?
considering the greeks, the russians and the balkans are pale as snow and not considered white, the fuck is this fairy tale race youre talking about?
>>
>>80129499

>Kikes change America's immigration policy and give third people preference

>Kikes write books about the" population bomb" directed specifically at whites to shame/frighten them into not having big families anymore

I'm shocked that whites went majority to minority in such a short space of time.
>>
Dont fight it.

Life is too short for you to have any impact, just go with the flow.
>>
>>80131252
t. mustafa ib-al-rakim
>>
>>80131216
White is whatever /pol/ thinks will fulfill its collective nazi fetish.
>>
>>80131061
nationalism should be banned. nationalistic blacks who are proud of their race and culture are the ones breaking africa. should they've read books and adopt globalization they wouldve been as fine as they were in rhodesia
>>
>>80131061
i think china taking over the weaker non-white US states is very likely. they will use their superior military size to project power and force terms on the coastal states.

good chance the white states become like what israel is today, a small closed off state but extremely heavily armed (+having thermonuclear bombs of course). they could easily continue to exist without problems, china wouldn't be able to touch them (hell they'd probably want to engage in trade with those states).
>>
>>80131252

Why live then? Any dead fish can go with the flow, it takes a living one to swim against it
>>
File: 11145759163596.gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
11145759163596.gif
2 MB, 550x550
>>80130991
Truth hurts

>Cool story bro

Kek. Back to plebbit, (you) faggot
>>
>>80131216
>explain what is white
Not Muslims, not Mexicans and not niggers.
It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>80129499
que?
>>
>>80129499
That's what you get. All these "hurdurr I don't wanna have kids I don't think, I would be fine having 0 kids" all comes from white people. You did this to yourselves. And you guys are the only racial group that's actually proud of not wanting to reproduce.

Also some idiot started a "the population is too high" meme and all you whites fell for it. I'm hispanic, I'll be happily having 5-8 kids. 8-10 kids if I'm financially successful enough. You're all just lucky I'll be helping reproduce more conservative Americans. Not only do you produce little children, you also produce a bunch of self hating libcucks. You should be ashamed of your race.
>>
>>80131665
So would you say that slavs, celts, etc... are white?
>>
Bill really isn't looking too good. Can anyone tell me what happened to him?
>>
>>80131912

He's a vegetarian
>>
>>80131753

you're not gonna have 5 kids, fuck off.
>>
>>80131753
Thanks for producing conservatives. I am ashamed of my fucking race. We used to be good, but at this point, we deserve what's coming.
>>
>>80131912
Living with Hillary will do that to you.
>>
>>80130286
Mexico won't become better, we'll just be as bad
>>
>>80130947
RIP lonesome george, you fucking /pol/toise you
>>
>>80132012
I'll AT LEAST be having 5 kids, easily. My goal is 8.
>>
>>80129874
Kek... Dumbass
>>
File: panarin.jpg (151 KB, 810x513) Image search: [Google]
panarin.jpg
151 KB, 810x513
here's what igor panarin predicted would happen in 2010 (honestly hes still right, hes just off by a few decades).

it should be noted that the actual raw number of white people will not decline (it will infact go up). its just that as a percentage of the population as a whole whites are in decline. so to all the doomsayers this doesnt mean whites are going extinct, they're just going to have to move around (see pic related).
>>
Funny how the most cherished era in American history, the 50s, was a time DIRECTLY before they started importing spics en masse.

But you know what's even funnier? The people responsible for this are just like us. The whitest motherfuckers opened up the flood gates for economic growth, in turn a brownified America. Face it, /pol/. We got fucked over by members of the tribe. It's not skin color that matters, but power, something which the white race as a whole no longer has.

I hate brown people and their smug attitude. But we have Yellowstone to look forward to. A Great Depression 2.0 which is hopefully worse than the last. Perhaps a new plague once antibiotic resistance is in full effect.
>>
>>80130991
I live in California. They have infested all forms of local government here and since the borders are horribly secured, filthy spics are pouring in voting Democrat. Spics need to be dealt with.
>>
>>80132310
>Canada
>>
>>80132320

Not all of us are WASPs or Jews
>>
>>80129499
>implying there wont be wars
>implying there wont be purges

those who say these wont come to pass are probably the same people who feel surperior for having "neutral" and "sentered" opinions
>>
>>80131753
Fuck off jew consumerist shill. Population decline is a good thing. We need less niggers and spics not more whites .
>>
>>80131061
SA had nukes. Just got rid of them before niggers took control. Same will happen to the US
>>
>>80129499
What should we do? Im attracted to asians so i wont help
>>
>>80132452
how about you need to reproduce enough children to sustain the aging population you stupid cuck.
>>
>>80132218

nah you'll be lucky to have 2. you're fantasizing like a dumb spic.
>>
>>80130414
This.

The black population is like 7% or something. And is not projected to increase in the definite future.

The real problem are the hordes of third world mexicans and latinos that are coming over here.

Not good.
>>
>>80131665
there are plenty of white looking hispanics like zimmerman and messi.
steve jobs is technically a muslim because he was born from a muslim syrian couple
how about those?
>>
>>80132447
There will definitely be purges.

Whites will be the ones getting purged.
>>
>>80132310
>european union

lol wtf, east coast is blanda'd to shit. I would wager that a good majority of the rising minority populations are in the cities on the east coast.
>>
File: can't you see.png (879 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
can't you see.png
879 KB, 1080x1080
>>80131753
you fill the arogannt Hispanic in the USA stereotype to the T, keep benefiting from big brother government while you still can you fuck
>>
File: women.jpg (161 KB, 844x731) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
161 KB, 844x731
>>80129499
>The USA as we know it will be dead within 20-30 years

Thank you, women's rights.
>>
>>80132559
You're projecting. Good luck exterminating your own race.
>>
>>80132546
>doesn't understand the implications of automation
If you haven't noticed, we have a pretty bad oversupply of labor right now.
>>
>>80129499
Bill will make a great first gentleman.
>>
>>80129874
Would an economic collapse save white people in the U.S? I know it would be chaos, but I mean, they're are the ones with most of the guns, and are more prepped for survival than the non-whites.
>>
>>80132546
Also if you haven't noticed, Japan is doing pretty well with a declining and aging population.
>>
>>80132532
do what all other white people do: move to a white state and live/work there. mid-west / north-east states are 80-90%+ white. get as far away from the shitholes in the south as possible because they will become like mexico within a few decades.
>>
>>80132678

i'm hispanic faggotron. nobody has 5 kids cabron, so shut the fuck up already.
>>
File: 1465216066365.gif (2 MB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1465216066365.gif
2 MB, 500x489
>>80129499

Not sure I see the problem. The next largest racial group are technically Whites who are simply the descendants of a different European nation that conquered their way across the New World.

Think about the HORROR:

>Westerners with a Western heritage who come have a Western culture, hold to Western values, speak Western languages, and practice Western religions will leave their Western nations to come to our Western country!

WHATEVER WILL WE DO!

Oh wait, this is the fucking jackpot as far as immigration goes. Remember, Europe got the short end of the stick here.

I don't have much of a problem with Carlos moving in next door with his 5 kids.
>>
whites should have 1 kid max, niggers, asians, and spics 0. Within a century we'd get down to sustainable, comfortable population levels.
>>
>>80132665
i guarantee my family has existed on this land longer than yours. you're probably some leech irish monkey nigger that just got off the boat 2 generations ago.
>>
>>80132310
>Detroit, Chicago
>not Maine, NH, Vermont

u dun goofed
>>
I'm just praying that when the happening New England will finally wake up and cast off the liberal brainwashing. We have the potential to be a haven for whites in the fallen USA, I think
>>
>>80132834
flyover states are technically shitholes nobody likes.
>>
>>80132834
Hey - I like asians though. I guess Seattle will do
>>
>>80132872
if Carlos were to wipe the arrogant smirk off his face and bleach the brown away he could gladly move next to me over Ahmed.
>>
>>80132947
Considering only like 20,000 Mexicans lived in all of the Mexican territory north of the Rio Grande, that's unlikely
>>
>>80132872
Yeah south americans are at the very least christian and speak a european language, but that doesn't change the fact that they are total shit.

The ones we are getting anyway. We are literally letting the south american whites dump their native horde on us. We did the hard work of depopulating our continent's natives, they should be doing the same.

No kind of immigration is good for America right now.
>>
>>80132947
>muh heritage

your as bad the cucks you hate
>>
>>80131753
It helps that the government is picking and choosing the outcome by subsidizing certain communities

>be 20something out of college or tradesman trying to save to buy a home/start a family
>pay 25+percent of income for gibs

>be young middle class married couple, both working and have 1 or 2 kids
>pay 25+ percent for gibs

If you are a gainfully employed and responsible young couple, you are going to be fucked over your entire lives to pay for other groups gibs.

Sure you could be a nig and become a single mom with 3 kids, but a much higher percent of white women don't want to do that shit. Or you could be some Cuban beaner in Florida, living off dem programs and making 10 dollars an hour while your wife shits out 5 kkids, but white American people don't want to live like that.

Most people with sense of any race don't want to live of gibs, so they wait to have children.
>>
>>80132992

Why would you want to get flooded by Californians and New Yawkers? What happened to Live Free or Die?
>>
File: 1466884095952.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1466884095952.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>80133061
>asians

Western-compatible peoples, much like the Sikhs. They move in and not too much changes. Also, for some reason they all tend to start small businesses, which is actually good for the economy.
>>
>>80133141

Being deracinated is probably the worst thing that you can be
>>
>>80129602
fpbp
>>
>>80132947
Most whites have at least some colonial ancestry tho
>>
File: 1467249848198.jpg (62 KB, 421x834) Image search: [Google]
1467249848198.jpg
62 KB, 421x834
>>80133140
>but that doesn't change the fact that they are total shit.

u w0t m8?

>Not knowing about Chile and Uruguay.

>2016
>>
>>80133209
Hey I'd rather get flooded with whites that conform to our ideals than apes and spics
>>
>>80131753

I wouldn't have a problem with you having many kids. The problem comes from the fact that you carry genetics which haven't proven to contribute to progress of society.

There are literally 0 noteworthy hispanic inventors/scientists.

I'm fine with you spics coming over here. For the most part you assimilate well, just gotta work on the whole welfare dependence and we're good.

You need whites to carry you. You need whites to be the thinkers, the inventors, the leaders of society. Unfortunately, when hispanics are the majority you have a 100% success rate at producing shit hole countries -- thereby if you become majority of the US, by statistics you have 100% chance of turning it into a shit hole.

Stop being so greedy, or there is going to be no one to pay taxes for your gibs and shit. And no one to invent new medicines to treat your 8 kids when they go the hospital on the welfare that whitey paid for.

That's the problem with Hispanics. You're all so arrogant and want to take over the country, but you literally have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>80133105
I wouldn't really mind living next to a spic. It's hillarious how similar they are to hick, shit-tier whites like southern Italians. After a few generations they'll learn English and become the next generation of American rednecks.
>>
File: 1467852450802.png (232 KB, 380x373) Image search: [Google]
1467852450802.png
232 KB, 380x373
>>80133353
>There are literally 0 noteworthy hispanic inventors/scientists.
>>
File: spengler.jpg (172 KB, 583x792) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
172 KB, 583x792
>>80129499

>“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.”

Well gents, looks like we just have to stick it out to the end. God damnit, all I want to do in life is live happily with my white gf in an all-white suburb. Why must this fucking shit happen?
>>
>>80133341

Why not just not get flooded? New England has lots of nice old communities, it'd be bad to destroy them like that
>>
>>80129499
You fags denounce racemixing as if it's a bad thing. Mixing is what it's coming down to. White people will never die. We'll keep fairing down the shades. Teach your mixed kids to act "white" in character i.e. a respectable humanbeing rather than a rope nigger. Mixing with anything besides blacks works best.
>>
>>80133235
Asians are not good for us at all, they maintain homogeneous neighborhoods and insular economies. They are not interested in integrating anybody into their worlds, white people included.
>>
We're donezo

Press F to pay respects
>>
>>80133335
I already made the point that south america is dumping its unemployable mestizo horde on us. We take in immigrants for the betterment of places like Chile and Urugay.

We are not getting quality migrants from south america.We are getting central americans and south americans who are running from the law in their own countries.
>>
>>80129619
civilization will come and go with the whites.
>>
>>80132926
It should be based on income level. And welfare dependents do not get to have children, period. Prevent the low IQ parasites from reproducing.

That law alone would solve the majority of future and current issues this country is facing.
>>
the most ironic thing is that the most growing ethnic group is the one has closer ties to native americans, average hispanic is 50 50 white / native american so i guess history repeats itself
>>
>>80130615
it has nothing to do with birthrates

people should be able to have as many kids as they want without being demographically invaded

whites already have around 2 kids now anyway
>>
File: 1464581790323.jpg (21 KB, 448x442) Image search: [Google]
1464581790323.jpg
21 KB, 448x442
>there will be a race war in your lifetime
>>
>>80133456
Not true

Many asian americans come here because they would give their lives for American freedom. Someone have that asian immigrants speech from the trump rally? Really highlights how good for America asians can be
>>
>>80130780
>Born too late to explore the planet
>Born too early to explore space
>Born just in time to start the 1000-year reich and purge all non-whites
It's called power armor, aquafresh. Didn't you play Fallout? All we really need are better batteries, and we can all wear power suits, even build little mechs. Ethnic cleansing was never as fun as it'll be with a heads-up display and instant replay recordings.
>>
>>80133449
I'd feel bad just letting fellow whites get raped and brutalized in the Negrified states. We'd need to build a wall, of course
>>
>>80133711
This.

For the vast majority of cases, Asians mind their own business and either don't take welfare at all or they are off welfare by the second generation of their immigrant families.

Meanwhile, we have spics coming over here and having entire families on welfare from birth to death.
>>
>>80133711
I don't care why they come, I just know that in my city anyway they without fail form ethnically homogeneous communities, and in real estate and business give precedence to their own people.

There's nothing wrong with that, but as millions more of them enter the country or are born naturally we are displaced, and there is no position for us in their equation. You do not want to live as a non-asian in an asian majority environment.
>>
File: 1449186369108.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1449186369108.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>80129499
Fucking let it happen.
What'll the shitskins do without us? Either nothing or get conquered by the Chinese.

Whites will become rare and for the sake of survival will probably live in the outskirts of "civilisation." Watching the world burn.
>>
>>80133681
no there wont.
whites cant be bothered to participate in violence that's why they snitch
>>
According to Panarin the three things that will trigger the civil war (which breaks up the US) will be:

>1. Mass immigration
>2. Economic decline
>3. Moral degradation

The US is very close to all three of those. I think 8 years of Hillary will push it over the edge. Notice how they're already pushing for importing hundreds of thousands of islamic immigrants ('refugees'), and the economy which is less than a centimeter away from a crisis bigger than 2008. now add the huge decline in race relations between black-white-hispanics..
>>
>>80133711

>cucks actually believe this

>>80133876

They need to learn their lesson eventually
>>
>>80131061
I can get on board with that.
My pity ends or begins in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOmK5g9hbiw
>>
>>80133924
I would have said we could concentrate in New England and the North west but our canacuck neighbors to the north are letting the chinese foreign occupation multiply unfettered, so it won't be as easy as digging into the great white north either.
>>
>>80131089
>what's more likely, civil war or secession?
Civil war. More specifically, a white civil war. Everyone but the niggers will fuck off back home if we have a serious crisis, and the niggers will literally be fighting for survival a la the walking dead if supply lines are disrupted (as they inevitably will be).
>>
File: 1462016839362.jpg (3 KB, 136x140) Image search: [Google]
1462016839362.jpg
3 KB, 136x140
>>80133456

They leave people alone and tend not to try and destroy freedom. That is a win in my book. I have no problem with folks that not only want to be left alone, but whom are quite happy to leave me alone too.

>they maintain homogeneous neighborhoods and insular economies. They are not interested in integrating anybody into their worlds

The Amish fit into this also, the difference being that they are all White.

Also, an interesting note, the Amish have explosive birth rates, and double their population every ten years. There will be several million of them by 2100.....

They are buying farmland EVERYWHERE.....

>Estimate: A New Amish Community is Founded Every 3 1/2 Weeks in U.S.

>http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/amishpop.htm

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187733/Amish-fastest-growing-religious-groups-US.html

>The Amish are one of the fastest-growing religious groups in the U.S. with numbers expecting to quadruple to one million by 2050, a study has found.

>The population growth is so speedy that a new community is sprouting every three and a half weeks, according to a study into the 2010 religious census by researchers at Ohio State University.

>Swelling numbers are a result of the low likelihood of individuals leaving the religion and the high number of children - six or seven on average - born to each couple, experts believe.

>http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2012/1130/For-Amish-fastest-growing-faith-group-in-US-life-is-changing

>As the Amish population in the US grows – forecast to hit 1 million by 2050 – the decline of farmland is forcing the community to spread to new areas and to evolve its agrarian culture.

>The number of Amish people in the U.S. has doubled in the last 20 years, and the sect is spreading across the United States.

>http://www.citylab.com/politics/2012/08/exploding-amish-population-bubble/2795/

How do we stop this White menace, guys? They are buying up all the farmland and producing crops!
>>
>>80133823
Plus politicians love to use welfare to entice voters and ultimately stay in power.

Case in point, the democratic party is the "gibs party". Get rid of the welfare portion of their voter base, and they don't win anymore elections.
>>
>>80129499
I'm ok with all the bad parts being dead.
>>
>>80134146
Lol whatever to your false equivalency, I personally do not want the city overtaken by chinese people because I will not belong among them. This thread still is about the future of European-americans, right?
>>
>>80132773

Yes, I guess it would be brutal but whites would win a race war. As sooner it starts the better.

You would only need a serious economic collapse for this to happen.
>>
>>80131753
It's the same in Germany and it's the same in Japan.
>>
>>80134118
>I would have said we could concentrate in New England and the North west but our canacuck neighbors to the north are letting the chinese foreign occupation multiply unfettered, so it won't be as easy as digging into the great white north either.
Trust me, against niggers the Chinese are an ally.

They lack that empathy gene that whites are plagued with. They tame them like wild animals.
>>
Where the fuck do we even go? Russia? I don't want to live in fucking Russia!
>>
File: 1465012796565.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1465012796565.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>>80134303
>This thread still is about the future of European-americans, right?

I included that in my post.

Population exploding, and they are buying up land everywhere.

I dunno about those horse-buggies.... I hope they don't clog up the road with shit....
>>
>>80134360
And why would they want to help us if it means spending their own treasure and reinforcing our position as we encroach on their newly found land?

Our problems are not theirs.
>>
>>80134421
Cozy days are behind us.

With medical technology boomers will outlive the benefits they sold us out for, so don't worry.

Enjoy the fight anon, whatever flag it is under.
>>
>>80132773
>would an economic collapse save white people in America?
Yes, it absolutely would. It would save Europe too. That's pretty much Plan B if Trump doesn't make it in November (and probably still on the table even if he does).
>>
>>80134472
The amish already reproduce at a staggeringly low rate considering their small numbers relative to other European populations. The amish have been here 5ever, yet they are only 1 million people.
>>
>>80131812
Sure who cares at the end of the day. Pick your battles
>>
>>80129499
old news.

USA will collapse and then new boundaries will form.

no one can really ever overcome or overpower white civilization. they can kill white people and ruin the civilizations, but as long as there are white people there will always be civilization.

so clinging to USA is pointless. USA is and always was white people. if it is nonwhite it is meaningless and arbitrary political entity.
>>
>>80132947

WE
>>
>>80131753
its true but many of us are aware of it. it's what i hate most about whites. i don't even hate non-whites, they just work for their own self-interest. what pisses me off is that whites are not doing the same.
>>
File: 1467895198957.jpg (25 KB, 437x471) Image search: [Google]
1467895198957.jpg
25 KB, 437x471
>>80134421
>Where the fuck do we even go? Russia? I don't want to live in fucking Russia!

>Putin offers free land for citizens & foreigners in Russia’s Far East

>https://www.rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/
>>
>>80129499
Whitey done messed up.
>>
>>80129499
Do tell, how can "minorities" "outnumber" white people?
>>
>>80133450

Racemixing is a crime against humanity and should be punished by death.
>>
File: 1467936920308.jpg (390 KB, 810x513) Image search: [Google]
1467936920308.jpg
390 KB, 810x513
>>80132310
ftfy
>>
>>80130597
its 66%..."non-hispanic white" its 77%
>>
>>80134618
The new world is what fueled modern white civilization. How exactly do you expect it to recover if it no longer has the new world providing it with an endless supply of resources?

Reinvading asia is not an option. The chinese are shoring their control of africa up.
>>
Relax. New England and the midwest/northwest are still 80-90% white. Hispanic immigration is soon going to reach a plateau and/or decline in the next 10 years. The white population will be a minority, yes, but we won't be completely obliterated. People will begin to look like light brown mutts though.
>>
This is a good thing. We have seen how our Republic has fallen. It was, after all, an experiment. It's time for a new experiment. A second iteration. A more perfect union.
>>
>>80134689
When taken collectively they outnumber us.

We are now simply the biggest single demographic, no longer the absolute numerical majority.
>>
File: 1466615685183.gif (1 MB, 895x680) Image search: [Google]
1466615685183.gif
1 MB, 895x680
>>80134303
>European-americans
This battle is lost without a real DOTR or Balkanization.

You know this right? Remember that life can still be fun, you just have to know how to enjoy the upcoming fights ahead.
>>
>>80132773
A full scale anarchy situation could go so many ways it's hard to say.

Sure we'll have the right-wing death squads but many many other whites will fuck over or help everyone with no thought of race. Blacks could form their own squads and roam the country side in packs stealing, raping and killing, but I don't think that would last very long.

The biggest part of this theoretical event that would help whitey is that white people are more prepared for it, as you've already stated. Cities don't produce enough food to sustain the population and there is no way I would spare a carrot from my garden to help them.

An economic collapse or something similar could very well be our hope come to think of it.
>>
>>80134118
I agree. New England was where this nation was born, and can be the final refuge of its white heritage
>>
>>80134789
I bet you believe our population is 320 million too, even though thats the number they've reported since at least 2000.
>>
File: 1467936920309.jpg (389 KB, 810x513) Image search: [Google]
1467936920309.jpg
389 KB, 810x513
>>80134788
Border fixed.
>>
>>80131205
BUILD IT 10 FEET TALLER
>>
As long as whites still own the farmland, when the financial collapse happens the grocery stores won't be stocked
>>
>>80134421
>where do we go?
There's nowhere to go. You stand and fight, or you die in disgrace.
>>
>>80134936
You know they aren't going to want to take us though, right? New englanders are elite in the absolute sense. They won't see poor whites fleeing into their country as something to permit unfettered.
>>
>>80129499
>as we know it
>not american

1/10
>>
>>80131216
white is successful societies without rampant street rapes and niglish utterings
>>
>>80131248
well fuck with gubment pushing gangster culture and the welfare state our women are becoming to trash to smash and settle down with. We're basically fucked
>>
>>80134800
>just relax and let it happen
I want you to kill yourself. I'm quite serious. Even if you're just trolling. Please end your life.
>>
File: 1464119853974.gif (1 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
1464119853974.gif
1 MB, 300x166
>>80134831
>A more perfect union.

>What we need to fix the problem is even more of the same problem.

u w0t m8?

No, you see, when you centralize power, you create shit like we are facing now. This is because the largest population centers get the the most representation, which doesn't sound so bad at first. Then you realize that these population centers are all leftist shitholes, which means that they get to exercise an inordinate amount of power over people who simply want to be left alone.

A confederation, properly done this time, would be best. Power needs to be as decentralized as possible so that one side of the political spectrum doesn't fuck everyone else over on their march towards their fantasy utopia.
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (28 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
28 KB, 263x350
It wasn't white people that invited the mass immigration...it was the corporations and politicians

Whites slowed down their birth rate because they were used to a certain standard of living that was eroding each year as corporations and the wealthy got wealthier....they didn't want their children to live like shit

So the corporations, elected officials, etc started bringing in replacements....foreigners that would live 8 to a house, eat beans and never question authority.
To pay for them, they tax the fuck out of the whites that wouldn't have babies...they are financing the entrenchment of the foreigners with white people's taxes...food stamps, health care
And they refuse to deport them cause new slaves are needed to keep the game going
>>
If we let the social security ponzi scheme die we wouldn't have to import shitskins for the sake of GDP growth
>>
File: andrew-jackson-portrait.jpg (30 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
andrew-jackson-portrait.jpg
30 KB, 605x412
Seems pretty logical to me.
If you kill everyone in Vietnam and came back 300 years later, would you be surprised to find Asians?

It will be a short blip in history that America was white, it's inherit properties as a continent dictate it, the Americas are populated by native Americans.
We genocided all the north American natives, but people in the central and south survived, so they will spread back.

What made America strong was our Roman traditions of governance, art, and science.
As long as we are free to vote, free to create, and free to question, we will be okay.
>>
>>80132773
I can see the city niggers starving to death and country farmers defending their land from raiding hordes. White people who have stocked food and water will wait for the masses to starve off
>>
>>80135253

A confederation is still a union...

I agree with decentralization.

More importantly, we need stricter constitutional limits on the role of government. The role of government should be clearly defined, and unchangeable.

Well, I won't get into it. But the point of my post was that it's okay. I'm glad this country is being destroyed. We're going to make something better.
>>
File: 1465186466258.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1465186466258.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>80135436

I am sure the spics and nigger will hold up those greek and roman traditions of government and that white spirit of keeping your country clean and orderly.. just like they do in their countries of origin.. oh wait - you delusional fuck.
>>
>>80134476
>Our problems are not theirs.
we share the nigger as a common problem, and working for a Chinese company, I get the basic atmosphere is they want more whites among them.

1. Women prefer mixing race due to superstition
2. Men view whites as superior in creativity and therefore profit.

Ideally they like being around whites with one HUGE caveat.

They hate it when foreigners hate on China or the CPC. Thats the only real rule with them in terms of engagement.

t. guy with a client network of like 7k Mainland Chinese people with some Mongolians and Taiwanese mixed in.
>>
File: 1464045108217.jpg (63 KB, 1407x832) Image search: [Google]
1464045108217.jpg
63 KB, 1407x832
>>80135436
>As long as we are free to vote

Seen the response to the Brexit vote? They want to end that.

>...... free to create, and free to question, we will be okay.

Been to a college campus recently to see what they think of this? They want to end that too.

Both of these things are actually disappearing, right now before our eyes. Their forces have entered politics and are exercising that power with these goals in mind. It is already happening.

State run schools are using taxpayer money to fund ideological suppression teams (bias response seems) whose sole purpose is to seek out and quell dissent. The premise is simple. Are you a professor that made your students uncomfortable? You won't be invited back to teach next year. Are you a student who said something controversial? Your grades suddenly start to slip, you are harassed in every possible way, and everyone will attempt to drive you out of school. After that, with the social media blitzkrieg against you, good luck finding a job... IF you graduate.

All of this is in progress and being funded with taxpayer money.... and no politicians are putting a stop to it.
>>
File: 1459239231119.jpg (169 KB, 1305x1272) Image search: [Google]
1459239231119.jpg
169 KB, 1305x1272
>>80135518
>A confederation is still a union...

A loose organization is far superior with a centralized federation with strong powers that can overrule state governments.
>>
We should practice eugenics on ourselves. We can selectively breed our offspring to be super intelligent. We should utilize genius sperm banks and donors. If we're all super intelligent, and healthy, then we can overcome any obstacle.
>>
>>80135491
>wait for the masses to starve off
Are you kidding? We'd be reclaiming vast territory. Whites don't sit around and wait.

We'd be government building.
>>
>>80129499

>http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

The brown skin hordes have already destroyed Commiefornia.

You got nobody to thank but the anti-American traitors in your state and federal government.
>>
File: d9.jpg (57 KB, 684x357) Image search: [Google]
d9.jpg
57 KB, 684x357
>>80135961

>... and no politicians are putting a stop to it.

Why would they?...This gravy train is rolling and they don't want to apply the brakes
>>
With the way things are heading already I don't think there will be a us in 20-30 years
>>
File: o-BABY-BOOMERS-facebook[1].jpg (468 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BABY-BOOMERS-facebook[1].jpg
468 KB, 2000x1000
>>80135292
Haha, you're always so funny Anon. How are we supposed to live comfortably in our old age, if we aren't allowed to crack your very spine open and suck the bonemarrow out of it? We didn't just sell our children's future for temporary comfort, you see, we sold our grandchildren's future as well, so that our comfort would - never - end. That's why we need you to go ahead and vote with our globalist policies to finally stain the last little clean spots left in western society. We need the money, Anon.

Oh, he-he, we left a little something for you in the will, too. Not our house of course, we already did a reverse mortgage on that, and our new friend Scholomo also informed us how we could sell our life insurance, to burn through literally every single penny left to our name, leaving you almost nothing. I say 'almost', because we HAVE thought of you as well - remember that embroided old pillow that my mother made, well, you can have it as a family heirloom. You're welcome, Dear. Now if you excuse us, we've got to hop on and catch our flight. We have money to spend, and places to see. Have a nice life, Anon!
>>
>>80135813
Black people are only growing marginally as a total of population.
I think a lot of the shit you're worried about will be solved through economic necessity.
We will still speak English, Spanish is a Latin language, therefore we will always have meaningful relationships with Europe.

Poverty is cause of stupidity on a sociological scale, and don't forget lots of countries in central and south America never got the chance to be democratic, when they were, we over threw their government and put in our own dictators.

I don't think it's fair to blame them with some sort of fundamental fault when their politics for decades are simply reactionary populist movements from our wrecking ball decisions.
>>
>>80136038
>A loose organization is far superior with a centralized federation with strong powers that can overrule state governments.
Yes. This is why feudalism thrived while absolutism disappeared during the renaissance and enlightenment age.
>>
>Whites can't be assed to have enough kids
>Blame paco for it.

top kek.
>>
>>80136089

We are already superior in intelligence to spics and nigs, and still we cant uncuck ourselves.

We need to cut the bonds once and for all so we can make use of our superiority.

Just imagine that tomorrow als whites would have the mindset of 1900 and wake up in this America. What would they do? Join a BLM protest or mow them down?
>>
>>80136262
>The brown skin hordes have already destroyed Commiefornia.

Joke's on you, the libcucks already destroyed it long before those brown skins did.
>>
>>80135961
It's your fault you can't admit when you're wrong.
Don't lay that shit on me
>>
And if hillary wins it's definitely over she will completely disolve the borders and increase muslim immagration massively
>>
File: shameful.gif (852 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
shameful.gif
852 KB, 326x300
>>80130615

Yolanda can afford to shit out 10 kids while whites struggle to afford 2 because whites are forced to subsidize minority birth rates via welfare.
>>
>>80136451

S Security is a scam too

It's not the men that are draining massive dollars from it...they all die early after working their asses off for decades

IT'S THE WOMEN......they live forever and have contributed jack shit into the fund compared to the men.

In FL there are neighborhoods full of old women. The men died long ago
>>
>>80133047
I like them.

I have visas to several countries if I need to escape reverse-dotr, but I'd prefer whites resist and claim the middle, or even better Alaska.
>>
>>80134670
>far east
>no doctors
>pure corruption
>no safety
>no education
>no infrastructure
>no drinkable water
>nothing
>only mosquitos

i would rather get stabbed by a nigger at a bus stop in goyim-money
>>
>>80136552
nobody blames hispanics, we are well aware whites are bringing this on themselves. its because of lack of identity and political correctness. we must stamp out the cultural marxist traitors.
>>
>>80136752

You are correct....this is the last election where people actually have a choice. After the Dems get in they will import so many foreigners there will be no chance to ever stop them again
>>
>>80136451
They won't escape what is coming.

Blacks are just as violent to the elderly. Justice will find them if Trump doesn't turn this ship around.
>>
File: 1369589325415.jpg (91 KB, 687x619) Image search: [Google]
1369589325415.jpg
91 KB, 687x619
>>80131753
Stop. Please stop.
>>
>>80133989
There's not going to be a fucking civil war, and if there were, the young whites would side with other races. It's over for us, let our nation be an example.
>>
File: 1467915673162.jpg (730 KB, 3536x2326) Image search: [Google]
1467915673162.jpg
730 KB, 3536x2326
>>80133447

>That quote

wew lad, powerful stuff. Is that book worth reading or is it all memes?
>>
>>80136941
>cultural marxist traitors
To be fair, a large part of the marxist movement here was funded by your country.

That said, if Hillary is as stupid as I think she is, a fight with Asia and resistance from whites to serve will surely mean defeat and an opening to fix the republic.
>>
File: 1465133465114.jpg (349 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
1465133465114.jpg
349 KB, 1024x788
>>80136504

I dont care about fairness, I would nuke Africa now if I could.

I want America to be a paradise for white christians, with freedom of speech and gun rights, with a nice ranch where I can drink whisky while bigottedly laughing about starving aids niggers in Africa.

That is what I want America to be, when I come to your country and see these disgusting nigger/spic TSA agents I feel like I was everywhere but in the US. Look into the mirror, you know there comes no greatness from spics and nigs. Dont fool yourself.
>>
>>80136552

Roaches have a lot of babies....don't be so impressed with yourself

Whites would rather have fewer kids and actually take care of them
>>
Alright guys I want some honest and objective answers.

I already know this country is going to shit and is headed on a trajectory that doesn't appear to be sustainable.

The problem I have with many replies and sentiments expressed in here is that this doom and gloom prophecy has been around for a while now. I remember being 8 years old on my pap's knee and him telling me much of the same stuff: like Democrats ruin the country and every now and then a Republican needs to get in office to fix the shit and this country is going to hell and it will fall. I've been hearing it from both of my parents that actually want another revolution because they think we have more to fight for and more legitimacy to do it than our founding fathers did at the time.

Enough back story, is this actually going to happen in our lifetimes? No fear mongering, or half-assed assessments. I know demography is against us and that's as strong a case as any, but it really doesn't look good. Whites are too fat and lazy, the government knows too much and the military is being taken over by the worst of society it seems.

I just don't see 'it' happening. I'm ready and waiting, but i'll be a skeleton at this rate.
>>
>>80137141
no they wont. look at how uncucked reddit became after the migrant rape crisis. all it takes is one dindu to execute some white kid for being white and political correctness will die overnight. people are stubborn yes, especially young people, but once you've been confronted by reality you will change instantly.
>>
>>80131753
>conservative Americans.

This is what matters most. The problem is I doubt your bloodline brings much conservatives with it.

I could see the Bill of Rights disappearing under your watch, sad to say.
>>
>>80136451
you forgot to add
>wow, we have seen at our lifestyle of my generation that white people are pure evil to mother nature and every other human race.
>that's the reason why we will sacrifice you all for our sins
>isn't that great my dear? you die for my sins!
>truly, we are the most generous generation ever!
>>
File: 458654.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
458654.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>80129499
It's a 'White people are being outbreeded but not really' thread. Clinton is more important than this.
>>
How's Canada in comparison? I'll learn French, fuck it.
>>
>>80132310
Theres barely any ching-chongs in AZ. Its all mexico.

Not that im proud, mexicans literally ruin everything
>>
>>80133166
This and nothing else.

The reason I don't/won't have kids is it is financially ruinous and I would be at it alone. My single sacrifice would amount to suffering for the child and a lost battle.
>>
File: 1467912177375.png (669 KB, 618x481) Image search: [Google]
1467912177375.png
669 KB, 618x481
>>80137381

If by gods grace we make it into our elederely years then yes, by then the data says white minority with permanent neo-liberal rule in a United States that has no ties to its history or culture.

>>80137197
Anyone got an answer for me?
>>
>>80136710

>Hispanic Studies Major detected
>>
>>80131753
fuck you! i wanted to have 4 kids, but find me a german woman who would want to?
you can't.
I'm 27 years old now... my future waifu will come to me from morocco, fuck white cunts
>>
>>80137381
your problem is that youre looking for an overnight collapse. thats not how things work. look up igor panarin and thomas w. chittum. it's a gradual decline of multiple factors, which finally ends in a civil war which leads to balkanization.

no country has ever been static. borders are constantly redrawn. wars are fought, demographics shift back and forth etc. all you can do is look at the warning signs.

will it happen in our lifetimes? if by that you mean within the next 60 years - yes it's pretty much guaranteed. like i said its only 30 more years before whites are the minority. that pretty much guarantees the US will be split up (balkanization). in my opinion it will happen much sooner than that.
>>
>>80137821
>which leads to balkanization.
I'm counting on this.

I want Alaska separate, and better ties with Russia. The world needs a new axis and I want to be part of it.
>>
>>80129874
It's worse. Whites are actually only around five percent. The skewed is skewed.

It's all complete bullshit. It's skewed the other way and some non ideological sociologists have figured it out.

http://prospect.org/article/likely-persistence-white-majority-0?platform=hootsuite
>>
>>80138016
>russia
bleached niggers
move to detroit and you will have the same
>>
http://fusion.net/story/53820/what-the-plummeting-hispanic-birthrate-means-for-the-u-s-economy/
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

>>80137821
>>80137586

Latina Birthrates are lowering and will be below the birthrate of white women in a few years. More Mexicans are leaving America then entering. If the millennials marry late and have a small baby boom then America could become more white
>>
File: file.png (287 KB, 580x451) Image search: [Google]
file.png
287 KB, 580x451
>>80138123
>bleached niggers
>move to detroit and you will have the same

>>80137639
>I'm 27 years old now... my future waifu will come to me from morocco, fuck white cunts
>morocco

You have jungle fever and are projecting.
>>
File: 07.July-1934.jpg (185 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
07.July-1934.jpg
185 KB, 430x600
>>80129718
>>
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
>>80129499
It's painful, really. I would have loved to marry a white woman and raise white kids, but I can't, not with my height and mental.

I'm an internet addict and only 5'8". Sorry guys, there's nothing I can do. Nothing but watch it all fall.
>>
>>80135046
Lol buddy I am a New Englander
>>
why kikes like hypercubes so much ??
>>
>>80139355
When can I move in?
>>
File: 1466825393833.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466825393833.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>80129874
>In 20 years America will be South Africa 2.0

Oh man, I can't wait for this.
>>
>>80138723
majority of women are 5'6". plenty of stock to go with. what you lack in one area you simply make up with in another.
>>
>>80140038
And they all want 6'0"+. Can't blame them for it though, but it's clear I don't fit the bill.

Oh well, some were not meant to reproduce, life is tough etc.
>>
This is why I've been trying to tell people that easy access to abortions nationwide is the last hope for the white race.
>>
File: canadian womyn.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
canadian womyn.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>80140038
gurls started to like me after 16 but i was fucked mentally by that so it set the stone, literally i dindu know how to pick up bitchis
>>
>>80139355
Who else /newenglander/ here?
>>
>>80140896
>>80139355

When can I come live on your properties?
You said it was cool if we crashed and rode out the race war at your house, why are you now ignoring me?

Please respond.
>>
File: 1444500384626.jpg (77 KB, 299x291) Image search: [Google]
1444500384626.jpg
77 KB, 299x291
daily reminder that only the amish are white in USA

americans are mutts

1/17 native 1/45 irish 1/6 jewish are considered white in America

USA needs to be exterminated, all of them, especially the so-called "white" mutts, these mongrels are a threat to our purity
>>
File: 1467514200220.jpg (116 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1467514200220.jpg
116 KB, 500x350
>>80129499
lmfao
https://youtu.be/wSaP4nqIOig
>>
File: Flag_of_Maine_(1901-1909).svg.png (22 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Maine_(1901-1909).svg.png
22 KB, 1200x800
>>80141361

Depends. Only northwestern people are allowed to come to New England in my book.

We don't like filthy southerners and midwest trash. We usually send them to the containment state of Massachusetts if they do break through our barrier.

No but really fuck off we're full, unless you're a chill guy from Montana or Washington.
>>
>>80141361
Yes, you can ride it out while we eat maine lobster
>>
File: 47447.jpg (32 KB, 638x387) Image search: [Google]
47447.jpg
32 KB, 638x387
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
>>
>>80141635
>>80141630
I'm from NY bb, and I desperately want out. Where's the best place to go and look for a job? Maine is preferable but I'll do NH or VT or anything that isn't conneticuck really.
>>
>>80141493
It's pretty funny that Europeans call Americans mutts when you are surrounded by non-whites. I have 1% Middle Eastern genes; my white ancestors crossed with my non-white ancestors a long time before any of my ancestors migrated to America.
>>
>>80141630
>Washington

I'm from WA. Are people from Washington and Montana really the much different from Midwesterners? I've never actually met anyone from the midwest.
>>
>>80141902
>1% Middle Eastern genes

lel i bet you use the word sandnigger, you fucking sandnigger
>>
>>80141868
New Hampshire is best Hampshire. It's been called the Switzerland of America. And not too many typical NE snobs, unless you're right on the MA/NH border.
>>
File: walls don't work.png (1 MB, 830x608) Image search: [Google]
walls don't work.png
1 MB, 830x608
>>80131205
I've heard on good authority that walls don't work.
>>
>>80142240
Better get yourself tested, my ancestors came here from France ;)
>>
>>80142258
Whats a good place to go looking for work then m8y? I'll settle for a small city as long as it doesn't have mudblood ghettos.
>>
>>80142481
Theres a huge fishing industry if you're into that, also companies like SIG and Lindt are based there.
>>
>>80141868

Any major New England city. Try Portsmouth NH. Beware our wages are piss poor and the winters are more brutal than you can imagine.

Stay out of Maine we don't like strangers. We also have the highest taxes of any New England state I believe... maybe aside from RI. Try NH and VT first.

Connecticuck and Rhode Island are just as bad as NY.

>>80142107

I've lived in the midwest (Ohio) and the northwest (Oregon/WA). You guys are totally different. Midwesterners are easily the worst of this country. Fat fuckers that drive trucks for show and not utility.... you can find them stuffing their faces at wafflehouse in between shitting on our culture.

Oh and one more time: Everyone stay out we're full.
>>
>>80142766
Portsmouth is full of numale hipsters.
>>
>>80142766

>wafflehouse

kek, meant to say Bob Evans... it's been awhile.

>>80142898

He wanted to know where there are jobs, didn't ask about culture.
>>
>>80129499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
Dont call it a grave, its the future you chose.
>>
>>80130286
>>80132135
>House of the Scorpion was a propehcy
woah
>>
>>80129874
>>80129983

Its not that bad but the White number is inflated by 1-2% because the consider muzzies "white"
>>
>>80142766
>>80142687

Thanks for the info lads. Portsmouth appears to be directly off of an interstate which may not be what I was thinking of when it comes to getting away from the urbanization process, but i'll check it out. I've been thinking of getting away by the time i'm 30 which is 5 or so years away.

I make a decent amount of money now but i'd be willing to take a wage hit if the living was much cheaper and simpler.
>>
>>80132842
I have 5. I am a based dad raising based kids. 5 more stars in the sky.
>>
>>80143430
Depending on what line of work you're in the wage hit might not be too bad. The lifestyle alone is reason enough to move.
>>
>>80143430

Well you sound like a reasonable bloke, my advice would be to spend a week or two touring NH and Maine.

If your politics are right-wing you may not like Vermont. Yes it's beautiful and the girls are kinky but it's legitimately the most left-wing state in the union. Go visit though, the sites are breathtaking.

New England cities are very small so its easy to work in a place like Portsmouth and commute to a small town outside of it. You'd be able to have the quiet life and a moderate salary.

Oh and our healthcare is not as good as CT, NY or RI. That's something to consider as well.
>>
>>80129499
This is primarily due to mass immigration and anchor babies.

Niggers are also below replacement level, miscegenation is way too low to have any impact, and the birth rates drop for Hispanics after a generation to almost below replacement level as well.
>>
you retards are all pathetic. join the military and have white children. but you will do neither. you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>80143892
until the niggers come to murder you, of course

we're so sick that even white men defend nigger rappers, white men pay niggers to sell drugs, kill people, then take federal money to go study and spread aids.

you think some tiny new england town is going to defend itself when the race war explodes? you idiots are the entire reason why nigger murderers get free vacations paid for by the government in the first place
>>
>>80133633
Very much this
>>
>>80143920

low birth rate has been the plan since the 1920-30's

pic related

this has all been planned out for a long time
>>
>>80129499
>2015 census data
this is bait
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.