[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Right to Bear Arms is a White Privilege"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: NeverThoughtAboutitLikeThat.png (2 MB, 967x721) Image search: [Google]
NeverThoughtAboutitLikeThat.png
2 MB, 967x721
I honestly never thought about this, but it's true. When a white fedora wearing guy walks around with an AK47, he's demonstrating his right to carry. When a black man does it, he's a 'thug' or 'gangbanger'. It's not right.
>>
>>80128921
Kind of funny how rich white women are only going to make racism worse for the "Poor minorities"
>>
Hey look it's the Coalburner's Rally aka Army of the Shovelfaces.
>>
>>80128921
But it's totally right because what are the odds of the white with the rifle having been in jail vs the odds of the dindu with the handgun being in jail?
>>
It's right. That's the way the American founders intended it.
>>
Most gun control exists to keep guns out of the hands of black people. Liberals would never admit this but it's true.
>>
>they usually are thugs
>blacks can't afford freedom rifles anyway
>>
>all women
memes are so real its unreal
>>
Does anyone know if this is true? Were black freemen in the United States, prior to the civil war, not allowed to carry firearms? Were black slaves allowed to carry guns for self-defense?
>>
>>80128921
who comes up with this stupid bullshit. I swear liberals will say whatever stupid fucking shit they can to feel special about their precious little "victim status"
>>
>>80128921

As much as I hate to say it, she isn't technically 100% wrong. A lot of gun control was passed to stop members of the Black Panthers from carrying.
>>
>>80128921
The difference is
>Henry is open carrying for the second amendment
>After demonstration goes home

Jamal open carry;s his ak-47
>jamal doesnt go home
>Chimps out and robs a few stores
>Goes back to his crackhouse
>Beats his kids and smoke crack with his whores
>Goes to his other house so he doesnt have to be a father
>Robs again
>Chimps again
>Eventually dies
>>
File: 1466984285176.jpg (14 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1466984285176.jpg
14 KB, 240x251
How do people even come up with this shit?
What chain of deluded, insane logic does one need to use in order to connect the two?
>>
"What was the Mulford Act, Alex?"
"Correct."
>>
>>80128921
doesnt matter what you say...

SHALL NOT INFRINGE, BITCH.

Stop trying haha....waaaaa keep crying bitcchhhhh
>>
File: m6227a1f3.jpg (66 KB, 657x389) Image search: [Google]
m6227a1f3.jpg
66 KB, 657x389
The problem with this argument is that niggers don't understand math. You can show them the rates at which they kill each other, but their small chimpish brains can't process it. Women are no better.

The reason that people treat niggers with suspicion is because others have been killed for not doing so. Cops are wary around them because they've seen the training videos of cops trying to talk to a nog and getting shot for no fucking reason.

So yes, call me a racist, but I think it's wrong that northern whites, who do not kill each other at rates above European levels, should lose their gun rights because a literal baboon cannot understand consequences.
>>
>>80128921
>When a black man does it, he's a 'thug' or 'gangbanger'. It's not right.

It's statistics, now fuck of fucking leaf!
>>
Reminder that you're probably getting this useful idiot paid for appeal to emotion and straw man shilling.
>>
File: 1444710051508.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444710051508.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>80128921
>When a white fedora wearing guy walks around with an AK47

I just wanted to add the picture ;)
>>
>>80128921

you're right

people of all races should have the right to bear arms :^)
>>
>>80128921
wtf I hate guns now
>>
>>80128921
Technically all rights are white male privileges. The constitution wasn't written for blacks, or women. They will likely use this fact to justify abandoning the bill of rights all together and establishing an Authoritarian regime of feels.
>>
>>80129146
lol, implying any of them would date outside their own race.

Only low class or fat white girls miscegenate. Most of these women still want a dude who looks like Brad Pitt.
>>
>>80128921
>all of the prostesters are white

This is some next level cuckholdery.
>>
>>80130033
Whites do this too, and in equal numbers. It's just a much smaller percentage of whites.
>>
File: 1467379437964-1.jpg (104 KB, 1127x647) Image search: [Google]
1467379437964-1.jpg
104 KB, 1127x647
>>80128921

> I honestly never thought about this, but it's true. When a white fedora wearing guy walks around with an AK47, he's demonstrating his right to carry. When a black man does it, he's a 'thug' or 'gangbanger'. It's not right.

Name a back person that was killed under those circumstances. A single one. It's probably never happened in the history of this country.

On the plus side, PRAISE KEK that these cucked college students are now fighting for gun rights!
>>
>>80132253

We know.

We know :(
>>
>>80128921

>only one black person in the picture

kek
>>
blacks/ Soros groups only protest when the nigger was in the wrong.

meaning soros only wants to cause social unrest, he doesn't care about how it is achieved. he sees niggers as the easiest way to achieve it.
>>
File: 1466628627368.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1466628627368.png
37 KB, 560x407
>>80129921
This is one hundred percent true, and baffles liberals even further when you point out that Ronald Reagan was the one that signed the first laws about open carry in California.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.