[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO I'M "WHITE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: drsex.jpg (44 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
drsex.jpg
44 KB, 700x525
I went to jail in high school for graffiti,. charged with a felony and multiple high level misdemeanors ..

cant legally own a gun, cant server in politics, can't even be on a jury..

white kid.. 17.. cant do shit now.. CANT OWN GUNS.. SO I DONT.. UNLIKE DINDUS...

IM FUCKING 31 YEARS OLD NOW.

i used to have my own company, but then the KYKES INSISTED ON BACKGROUND CHECKS.. REALLY.. i'm top of my class in this shit.. classes at cmu... even.. fuck. now i'm the terrorist.. THEN YOU FUCKS OUTSOURCE TO INDIA.. HOLLY FUCK. MUST BE.. about making cash dolllars.. i get it.. your all kykes.

wheres my blm, wheres my moment.

blacks kill blacks every day 20 times what happens with (white) cops.. but this is all about taking over.. i totally understand.. low iq big dreams.. this is america.

DEAR KIKE JEWS.

where do i get my reparations?
where do i ask for thanks for trying..

you literally ruined my life.. and forced me to start over.

yet i've been successful.. HOLLY FUCK.. DID YOU READ THAT?

now i trade futures and options contracts and make 10 times what i made them.. literally make so much more money i feel like a real useless kyke.

HOWS IT FEEL FUCKING KYKES.
meme this adam sandlor

TOP NOTCH GRAFFITI BY MY BOY

DR SEX

FUCK SJW
FUCK HILLARY CAMP
FUCK LIBERALS

god bless nationalist.
>>
>>80126877
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80126877

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten caught in the first place, retard.

I bet you probably told everyone "HEY CHECK OUT MUH ART" and some bitter asshole who hated you snitched you out.
>>
>>80127132
It's the same dindu speak, except he's high on paint and marker fumes. The punk ass toy.
>>
Holy shit senpai just take your meds already.
>>
>>80126877
Feels.
I was 21, and got a dui during winter. Cops took my jacket when they arrested me. It had 2 grams of brick weed, stuffed in a micro pocket that I forgot about.
FELONY smuggling drugs into jail. DA dropped it, but it comes up on any background check. I went to college, and can't work a cash drawer, even though the charges were dropped
Guilty until proven innocent is a lie.

It's not my fault I have to do illegal things to supplement my wage slave $ to survive. It would cost $500 to wipe that shit off my record.
I can barely survive, paying back student loans, rent, insurance, obongo care.
Wondering one day if I'll go for the high score, when I lose my marbles.
>>
>>80127825
> innocent until proven guilty
I've said it the other way so many times, it's hard wired.
I Fucked up and drove drunk. I don't deserve to for a felony the rest of my life. It's cost me many jobs professionally.
>>
You.. Type. Like a..... fucking Retard.....? Makes u think
>>
>>80127825
>>80128328
did they at least take your license away for the rest of your life? That's definitely a suitable punishment for drunk drivers, or maybe a decade or two depending on how drunk.
>>
>>80128738
>Canadian logic
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>80128738
>tfw back in the day my dad used to drive absolutely shitfaced all the time because it was legal
>>
File: 1462039998962.png (109 KB, 305x323) Image search: [Google]
1462039998962.png
109 KB, 305x323
>>80126877
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time~
>>
>>80129468
The problem is people did do the time but additional penalties are being piled on that weren't intended.
>>
>>80129468
very cute anime girl
>>
>>80128328
>don't deserve to be a felon for your whole life
fuck you and your dindu mentality. No one made you drive drunk but yourself. Own up to your eternal fuck ups you faggot
>>
>>80130023
Would you say the same thing if you lost your job because someone called you a racist because you posted nigger on /pol/?
>inb4 it's not the same!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.