[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fall of the American empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: diverse cuisine.jpg (301 KB, 2008x1355) Image search: [Google]
diverse cuisine.jpg
301 KB, 2008x1355
Americans elected a nigger as president...twice.
They are now about to elect a WOMAN as president.
Illegal migrants are rampant (here as well, Im not saying otherwise).
Strength of currency only secured by military force in other lands and most of GDP goes to said military anyway.
Most of debt owned by fucking China.

Will the US ever recover, will the american dream come true again?
>>
>>80126433
Well seeing as we could still crush your pathetic country in about 3 days tops, I don't think we really have a problem.
>>
>>80126433
>They are now about to elect a WOMAN as president.
Uhmmm. Kilalry is about to lose worse than McCain in 2008. She can't even old onto former Democratic stronghold like PA,Michigan,Maine, and Wisconsin. If Trump picks a woman running mate, it all but seals the presidency for him. Former Democrat here myself. She is tearing our party apart.
>>
>>80127815
>Uhmmm. Kilalry is about to lose worse than McCain in 2008

she's already paid her way to the top, you know she's gonna be queen of the burgers
>>
>>80127580
>focusing on other countries while your own falls apart
>merrikeh
Way to show me the light, there, Jethro.
>>
>>80127991
She is bad for our party. She is going to lose Pennsylvania and possibly Michigan. That guarantees she will lose. She's so bad, even I have to vote for Trump, even though i'm mostly liberal.
>>
>>80126433
its as real as people think it is
>>
>>80126433
>the burgers are sleeping
post more burgers
>>
>>80126433
Had to hover over you flag to see what it was, wtf is Austria?
>>
File: bourbon-bacon-burger_thumb-m.jpg (93 KB, 650x420) Image search: [Google]
bourbon-bacon-burger_thumb-m.jpg
93 KB, 650x420
>>80126433
This is now an official GetHigh&MunchTheFuckOut Thread
>>
File: o.jpg (80 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
80 KB, 800x532
>>80131018
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.