[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do libtards block you when you present reason and evidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Why do libtards block you when you present reason and evidence?

>Pic related
>>
>>80120092
Because they're crybabies who can't handle truth, logic and basic common sense.
>>
>>80120092
Favorite beer, post here.

Paulaner
>>
Why so many /pol/ posters waste time on twitter arguing with libturds?
>>
>>80120092
My new avenue of attack literally involves me stating:
> I am aware you will most likely block me from an inability to respond to differing opinions.
I usually say this in the first few messages, and it has changed my block rate from 100% to around 50%, just because they get mad that if they block you, you were right.
>>
File: what_an_idiot.png (18 KB, 636x254) Image search: [Google]
what_an_idiot.png
18 KB, 636x254
>>80120092
Had this happen just now. I consider it trophies on my wall.
>>
>>80120518
Trying to redpill the masses. Not even from the US either
>>
>>80120092
I see evidence you were blocked. I don't see evidence it was unreasonable. Post the tweet that caused him to block you.
>>
These are the same types of people who use filters on 4chan.

They live in a world in which they need censorship because they are babbys.
>>
>>80120092
Nobody wants to change his opinion. If you are a threat you will be blocked.

Only wise people can.
>>
>>80120092
why do triggered trumpcucks always come to cry to their favourite echo chamber of /pol/?
>>
File: hillary-clinton-emails.jpg (49 KB, 524x405) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-emails.jpg
49 KB, 524x405
>>80120670
Basically

I post this http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

"Nice snippet, but Comey (former republican) refised to prosecute. The 3 emails w/classified had incorrect headers"

>post pic related saying "Wrong, she was instructing a subordinate to remove the headings from a classified document and send it to her in an unsecure manner"
>>
>>80122030
Fair play, thanks.

To be honest, I took the time to review @Blob_Fish's twitter, and I genuinely think the reason he blocked you is less to do with him being a liberal, and more to do with him being an asshat. Just my opinion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.