[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vielleicht sollte nächstes mal dann wieder die deutsche NATIONALMANNSCHAFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
https://twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/751164257102954498

Was meint sie damit?
>>
>>80117825
I don't speak Arabic, please translate.
>>
>>80117825
Sorry, I don't speak Arabic.
>>
>>80118012
>>80118211
"Maybe next time then the german NATIONAL TEAM should play again?"

AfD is absolutely controlled opposition. The eurosceptic guy that started this party left the party already and made a new one, after a bunch of populists took over and are driving it into shit with retarded statements in prime time.
>>
>>80117825
Gibber jabber gibberish gib jabber JABBERGIBBERJABBER wagga?
>>
>>80118012
>>80118211
"Maybe next time the german NATIONALTEAM should play"

I dont get it... If she would capslock german it would make sense for a right wing but that?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm (685 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm
685 KB, 320x320
All they had to do was become a legitimate conservative alternative to the now leftist christian democrats ... nothing fancy ... just saying "hey we like how it is right now and we should preserve this for our future generations. also no uncontrolled immigration" and they let people tweet stuff like this REEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80118784

I have no idea what she intendet to say, it isn't even racist.
>>
File: europe.webm (3 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
europe.webm
3 MB, 360x640
>>80117825
i would have laughed if she had wrote something like "we lost because Özil didn't sing the national anthem" but this is just retarded and now i can't sleep because i'm too angry
>>
>>80118525
What is actually racist about that sentence here? what is inferred? don't be mislead by the flag, I am not a native speaker... but I am struggling to figure out what the problem is, is she talking about Boateng? could she perhaps be taking the piss out of the "French" 3 white players?
>>
>>80118525
>The eurosceptic guy that started this party left the party already and made a new one, after a bunch of populists took over and are driving it into shit with retarded statements in prime time.
Sounds like uncontrolled opposition to me.
>>
Maybe she meant that some of the main 11 players coun't attent the match because of health issues and uefa restrictions (yellow card)
>>
>>80117825
>https://twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/751164257102954498
holy keks
>>
>>80119579
That is the problem, we have no IDEA what she is talking about. It is not right wing, it is not racist. It makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>80119579
I just see a bunch of loony lefties crawling out of the woodwork and instantly shitting all over her. It is like an instinctive response to the term "nationalism". I was with a few friends last week in a pub for the Italy match, and one of them got told to remove his scarf for its "nationalist symbol" aka the German flag l-m-f-a-o
>>
>>80118525
>AfD is absolutely controlled opposition. The eurosceptic guy that started this party left the party already and made a new one, after a bunch of populists took over and are driving it into shit with retarded statements in prime time.
Sounds like uncontrolled opposition to me. You fucking cuck.
>>
>>80119983
it is better with the "You fucking cuck."
>>
Ihr Jungs hatten bessere verdammte Stimme für AFD , ist es Ihre einzige Hoffnung ist . Die Dinge werden nur immer schlimmer und schlimmer sonst

Was den Deutschen passiert ist, warum haben Sie sich so cucky Verlierer ?
>>
>>80119792
Just a bunch of butthurt lefties and a picture of Farage to top it all off... "national" just triggers Germans. Your most violent people are your far left, for real. I have lived here for 5 years and I have met one Nazi who straight up asked me if I "liked Kikes". That was far less stressful than last week when we got told to leave over having a German flag, we were literally threatened by the staff.
>>
>>80120293
The fuck is this language? Pre-Arabic?
>>
>>80117825
Has anyone ever noted that their logo resembles Nike's? Has anyone ever though to put it on a sneaker? I'll show myself out now...
>>
>>80120414
google translate job lad
>>
was ein sau dummer tweet
so kriegen die garantiert keine wähler
>>
>>80120392
But her sentence makes absolutely no sense.
What did she meant? What does it mean?
>>
Well, contemporary soccer is a form of economic nationalism. He who has the most money and can buy the best foreigners to play for his team wins.

It's the only form of nationalism the rootless money-obsessed EU oligarchy can accept.

This pack of vulgar Phillistines who rule us have a complete indifference to the concepts of a sacred ancestral blood or racial heritage whose honor should not be sullied by letting foreigners play our games for us.

The idea of buying foreigners to play for us is natural to them and encouraging the native Germans to cheer for those foreigners furthers (((their))) goals of weakening white racial consciousness.
>>
The joke is that they renamed "Nationalmannschaft" just to "Die Mannschaft" in order to not offend anyone with the word Nation.
>>
Please occupy us again, we can give up the weed.
>>
>>80120812
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>80120414
Fick dich! Ich habe Deutsch gesprochen , da , bevor ich geboren wurde , sind Sie wahrscheinlich einige muslimische Migranten beschäftigt vergewaltigte deutsche Frauen auf den Straßen

Sie würden Deutsche nicht wissen , ob es Ihnen ins Gesicht geschlagen
>>
>>80120812
really? lol
this country is hopeless
>>
>>80120642
Der ist nicht mal rassistisch aufzufassen, sonst hätte sie ja DEUTSCH geschrieben? Aber sie schrieb ja NATIONALMANSCHAFT, ich meine was ist daran right wing? Mit was spielen wir den sonst? mit der:

deutschen WINTERTALMANSCHAFT
deutschen HINTERTALMANSCHAFT
>>
>>80120812
sauce?
>>
>>80120812
Ah ok I understand now.
>>
File: mannschaft_1464987014.jpg (439 KB, 1500x864) Image search: [Google]
mannschaft_1464987014.jpg
439 KB, 1500x864
Seems pretty NATIONAL to me...
>>
>>80121063
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/sport/fussball/dfb-team-heisst-jetzt-offiziell-die-mannschaft-13636345.html
>>
>>80121593
R.I.P
I might need to move to switzerland
>>
File: Arnie.jpg (37 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
Arnie.jpg
37 KB, 628x316
>>80119579
I guess she is upset that players that immigrated and got German citizenship are not "NATIONALS", since they aren't ethnic Germans, so they shouldn't play in the (her wording) NATIONALMANNSCHAFT. Her implications are actually racist, because on paper Boateng is German just as much as Schwarzenegger is an American.
>>80119983
>Not knowing what controlled opposition means
Infiltrating and demonizing the opposition so people will always vote the same bullshit.
>>
>>80118525
>AfD is absolutely controlled opposition.

Nope, Henkel (now Alfa) was the controlled opposition.
AfD is uncontrolled, thats why they are trying to divide them using the recent antisemitism claim.
>>
>>80122265
Thats bullshit though. It was about the name change to "Die Mannschaft", which is why the Hashtag was inluded.
>>
>>80117825
Kek so fucking happy the smug krautshits lost, even if it was to niggers
>>
Wie haben sich die Dinge erst kürzlich für AFD gehen ? Werden sie auf? Werden sie nach unten?

Wie lange wird es realistisch sein, bis Merkel aus der Macht getreten ist ?
>>
>>80122534
They tried to keep the AfD down by media, that failed and now they are activating all their sleepers making racist and anti-semitic comments. Every movement needs an enemy, a class of people that you can demonize. White people, men, patriots, old people, rich people. Hitler knew it, Mao knew it, Lenin knew it, Marx knew it. It's that people want to fight for something, but also against something, because beating someone makes you feel superior and that's a damn good feeling. That's why all the BLM folks piss off other people instead of doing something in Chicago. Demonizing people and having a rival is much more motivating and fulfilling than just having a goal.
The AfD has people that try to act full nazi, full retard, so that no one takes them seriously anymore.
Merkel will continue and all hope is lost.

>>80123731
They are going down.
>>
>>80123731
Bisher gut, in den letzten Wochen eher schlecht. Leider immer nur zwischen 10 und 15% der Stimmen.

>Wie lange wird es realistisch sein, bis Merkel aus der Macht getreten ist ?
Keine Chance. Sobald sie keine Lust mehr hat zu regieren.
>>
>>80124014
Gadeon really said nothing wrong. Its pandering to PC bullshit in the press.
>>
>>80117825
How fucked up is she to speak this way? And in such country? There's no hope for Germany if it has such conservatives, I'm sorry
>>
>>80117825
Boatengs mother is a coal burner, ghanian
Ozil and Emre Can are both Turks
Khediras mother is a coal burner, tunisian
Mustafi is albanian
Sane is Senegalese
Gomezs father is spanish
Tah's father is a coal burner, Ivory Coast

pure Germans and halflings qualify in Volkisch terms as belonging to German nation, the rest not.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.