[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philandro Castile Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 27
>We got pulled for allegedly what was supposed to be a broken tail light.
>He axed us if we were aware of it and we said no.
>As we said no, he tells us to put our hands in the air, we have our hands in the air.
>At the time that our hands are in the air, he asks us for our license and registration.
>My boyfriend carries all of his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,
>as he's reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know "officer I have a firearm on me",
>I begin to yell "but he's licensed to carry!"
>after that he begins to take off shots "bop, bop, bop"

Can we all agree that the officer didn't do anything wrong here?

The driver should have told the officer that he had a firearm prior to reaching into his back pocket for his wallet, not whilst doing so. And the negress passenger shouldn't have started screaming in what was already a tense situation. I think it was her yelling that ultimately spooked the officer into firing.
>>
Here's the video of the girlfriend's recent statements.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-minnesota-police-killed-traffic-stop/story?id=40402805
>>
Try harder, summer. Being in possession of a gun is not a death sentence.
>hey get me your wallet
>k ima get my wallet
>no wait let me kill you first
>>
>>80116708
>spooked the officer into firing.
The cop was the only person in that situation who shouldn't have had a gun. He shouldn't have had a badge, he couldn't cut it as a cop to begin with.
>>
>>80117208
>>80117211
Please go shitpost in someone else's thread.
I want coherent discussions in this one.
>>
"Hey, officer, I'm gonna give you advanced notice that I have a gun on me, and I'm taking for my wallet in my pocket, so I can give you my ID like you asked, okay?"
Oh shit, this guy sounds dangerous. Better shoot him 4 times to be safe.
>>
>>80117409
But your OP IS a shitpost.
>>
why did the cop ask for hands in the air?
there was something wrong
>>
>>80117409
He was not cop material. If he spooks that easily and can't tell the difference between a black man and a nigger. He kills an innocent guy because he got spooked it's stupid. The right to defend onself and use deadly force is reserved for an inherant threat to one's life. There is no right to execute a person. The cop had his gun drawn on a man who wasn't even brandishing a firearm. That's why he doesn't cut it as a cop. Not everyone is cop material. We need to psych eval. these guys to ensure they are still fit for service and safe to put out on the streets.
>>
>>80117484
Except that's not what happened at all. I just posted a video and an excerpt of the passenger's statement of events, and you're here fabricating your own narrative.

The first thing you're lawfully required to do when pulled over while carrying a concealed firearm is to notify the officer. Philandro Castile failed to do this. And what's more, is that he didn't tell the officer that he had a firearm until after his hands were already digging around in his back pocket. For all the officer knew, he was reaching for the gun.
>>
>>80116708
No. Officers should not be so easily spooked. Officers should put their lives on the line to protect the public. That means being even more calm and slow to react than the average person. The public's lives should be more important than the officers'. That's how public safety has always worked. So no, jumpy cops should be unemployed cops. We need people who will use deadly force only if it is actually necessary.
>>
>>80117845
if you are carrying a weapon you notify the police and keep your hands clearly in view of the officer and await instructions.
>>
File: Castile.jpg (456 KB, 1900x1062) Image search: [Google]
Castile.jpg
456 KB, 1900x1062
>>80118675
What do you mean "tell the difference between a black man and a nigger"?
>>
>>80120165
Black people are not average people, They commit violent crimes at 10x the rate of white people.
>>
>>80120970
What's your point. Being a cop is not an easy job and not for the faint of heart or the jumpy. We need heroes who will put themselves in danger in order to protect everyone. Regular people should not be fearful of police. Period. If you aren't committing a serious crime, there should be no danger of getting shot just because a cop has no nerves and gets jumpy. We don't need pussies with badges. We need real men.
>>
He was reaching around to pull a wallet out of his back right pocket just seconds before telling the cop that he had a firearm.

Can you imagine what it looked like to the officer?

The girlfriend's screaming probably made the officer believe that he was getting ready to shoot.
>>
>>80117211
Dude that chink was scared shitless. Seemed like a pussy who shouldn't be using a gun.
>>
>>80116708
Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI anon did it for you
FBI anon did it for his country
FBI anon did it for free

Now it's your turn

General
>>80113364

Twitter Bot Net
>>80118455

Oversight Committee Analysis
>>80108021
>>
>>80121602
How about seeing a gun in his hand before opening fire. That's what we pay cops for. It's not supposed to be a safe or easy job. If you can't hack it, get the fuck out.
>>
>>80116708
I agree
>>
>>80117409
>>80117409
>Doesnt agree with me

STOP SHITPOSTNG

I hope that officer ends up in jail.
>>
>>80121718
Good point.

All of this is just distracting noise from the fact that Hillary Clinton is a tremendously corrupt criminal and the Clinton Foundation and Soros are tied together through Tavistock in an alliance that makes Bond villains look tame. These fuckers need to go down.
>>
>>80121969
I don't care if you disagree with me. Just formulate your disagreement in a constructive manner.
>>
>>80121841

>How about seeing a gun in his hand before opening fire

if that is how you want to live your life, fine, but in actual real world society it is the threat of bodily harm/death/destruction of property or the REASONABLE BELIEF/FEAR of the same that warrants force up to and including lethal force that is the standard. Whether or not you accept this fact is irrelevant to the case at hand
>>
>>80116708
>Can we all agree that the officer didn't do anything wrong here?
>The driver should have told the officer that he had a firearm prior to reaching into his back pocket for his wallet, not whilst doing so
Nope cops arent mindless animals absolved from good judgment.

That chink cops should end up in prison
>>
>>80116708
The real problem here is that black people are not compatible with our society. Nothing will get fixed until we get rid of the blacks.
>>
>>80116708
Yep. Officer is going to get acquitted on this.

Why can't these people that keep getting shot by police ask themselves a simple fucking question:

>How will my actions be perceived by the cop?

If you're digging around in your pants and you say "Officer, I have a firearm on me." that's going to scare the shit out of the cop.
>>
I don't care how many Negros get kill
>>
>>80122280
For average people. Police officers are on a different level. We show more fucking restraint in Afghanistan than cops do toward American citizens. That's fucked. How about the reality of ROE in Afghanistan? You telling me that's not reality? Our boys can't fire unless they have actual rounds landing within a hundred feet of them. And yet cops can fire if they see you reaching in your pocket for your wallet and get spooked. You are fucked in the head, little man.
>>
>>80120729
>Pants not sagging.
>Had a gun license, (that heater wasn't hot) The gun and license were legit. Criminals (niggaz) don't get permits or licenses to carry.
Face it he's an upstanding yet ghetto citizen.
>>
>>80119505
>The first thing you're lawfully required to do when pulled over while carrying a concealed firearm is to notify the office
Depends on state.
Provide the state code proving your statement.
And either way failure to immediately inform is typically a misdemeanor and never grounds for deadly force.
>>
>>80122666
And redpilled on Jews and homos as well.
>>
>>80116708
This is pretty much exactly how I feel with the information I currently know about this shooting.
>>
>>80118675
you're a fool. black man vs nggr is for retarded thought.
>>
Opened up /pol/ this morning just to find that you tards are being race baited by the news again. Sigh. This shit again. So what, race tensions are worse now, nothing gets solved and now there are probably gonna be a couple riots with local businesses ruined. Then anyone that tries to have an intelligent discussion about how to make the issues better gets labeled as racist until this shit happens again 2-3 months down the line before we repeat the cycle over and over again.

Fuck you guys.
>>
File: whore.jpg (29 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
29 KB, 378x378
>>80122545

The problem with your assertion, is that no one can know the mind of another individual. At this point you're arguing that there needs to be a more liberal standard than "imminent danger" to shoot an individual, that it should just be reduced to "the sense that there may be imminent danger." That's such a subjective standard as to make police executions basically legal.

>"Did you see something to cause you to shoot?"
>"No, I sensed it in my mind."

That's a ridiculous standard.

What you racist idiots don't understand is that the standard you apply to "niggers" is the same standard that will be used against you. It's become apparent that police have adopted a shoot first ask questions later.

That woman had every right to freak out. She knew exactly how this incident could turn out and her worst fears were realized. An idiot cop drew a gun and shot a guy 4 times in the chest for having the audacity to concealed carry and get his wallet. I support the police, but you boot lickers need to see when shooting are justified, such as in Louisiana, and when they're not, such as here.
>>
>>80123830

This place truly is cucked

Yes let's believe the ghetto sheboon's version of the story before knowing any details or what happened before the video started
>>
tldr redpill me on Philand Castille, just heard about it.
>>
>>80124026
Who's that whore?
>>
>>80124393

I wish I knew anon.
>>
*tense situation*
AYO OFFICER MY BAE GOT HEAT IN HIS POCKET BUT HE GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT SHIT NOMESAYN
>>
>>80121841
No amount of police training will remove a persons survival instincts, nor is it designed to.
>>
God what a fucking idiot

>reaches for his pants
>I have a gun
>AYO WAH U SHOOTN ME N SHIET
>>
>>80120521
Yes but I alway put my hands calmly on the steering wheel when pulled over. Before officer even opens his mouth I greet him and inform him that I carry a concealed firearm holstered on the right side of my hip. Of course, before officer had a chance to get to my vehicle I already have license, proof of insurance, registration and my CCW card in my left hand so that way I don't have to fidget when officer actually approaches me.
Only once he actually paid any attention my ccw. Never got a ticket, encounter over in less than 5 min with jokes and goodbyes. There really must be some malfunction in the nigger heads when they are unwilling to make a routine traffic stop safe and enjoyable for officer but no, let's push every single button in him. I'll never understand an average nigger and I'll do whatever I can to stay the fuck away from them
>>
>>80124884
Then the sheboon quickly grabs her cell to stream her baby daddy's death
>>
>>80117484
Except he started reaching and then said he had a firearm. Timing it like that makes it sound like a threat.
>>
>>80116708

I normally have a ton of faith in the cops in these situations, but this one just doesn't feel right. I don't think the cop wanted to murder this guy, but I think he fucked up big league.

I think the
>>
>>80124715
>>80124884
>routine traffic stop is now a "tense situation"

Maybe he shouldn't have been a cop then. Chickenshit pussy coward peckerwoods.
>>
File: imwithher3.jpg (283 KB, 1006x567) Image search: [Google]
imwithher3.jpg
283 KB, 1006x567
>>80116708
>>
>>80125276

In America, yes.

How does the cop know what he's going to pull out of his pocket
>>
Why didn't she do anything to help him other than record the video. It's almost comical how she's giving a recap while the guy is literally bleeding out right beside her.
>>
At this point, every time a nigger gets gunned down in the street and the whole blm circus starts anew I just don't give a shit anymore if cops were wrong. All I know is that I want those apes as far from me as possible because they are stupid, violent, unpredictable and malicious. I don't give two fucks if occasionally an 'innocent' dindu gets gunned down. Is there such a thing as dindu without a rap sheet anyway?
>>
>>80124026
Except they already apply the same standard to white people. White people are just usually smart enough to play it cool with cops as such dont get shot. The ones that do, do so because they acted like niggers. It's that simple.
>>
>>80125471
He told him to present his license and registration. America is a country flooded with guns, the cops should be used to it, this guy shouldn't have been a cop

Either get rid of your guns or learn to live with them
>>
>>80125478
Because nigger bithces have no love or compassion in them. Only thing they care about is profiting from whatever 'injustice' and 'oppression' they can spin. Getting your nigger buck gunned down next to you while you have your phone on- that's a goddamn lottery right there. Expect a lot more of this between now and November. Niggers will milk it for all its worth
>>
>>80125006

I think what you're saying here is the exact problem. Every single encounter with the police is a possible death sentence, even for trivial things.

Look at this video. And this happened to a white guy by the way. Cop hits the motorcyclist with his car and knocks him down. After the guy picks himself up confused, the cop pulls his gun and proceeds to start kicking him. No one can say the guy in that video "spooked" the cop, he was just overly and dangerously aggressive.

That's the problem with out PTSD trigger happy cops. They pull guns out at a moment's notie and shoot first and ask questions later. By the way that guy's clavicle was broken and he sued for a couple hundred thousand dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiToYNjwnNs
>>
Honestly, this is one of the few times I disagree with /pol/

I don't think this shooting was justifiable at all, the cop was the one who fucked up and entirely in the wrong
>>
>>80121841
>"Why don't you wait until you're on the ground, bleeding to begin opening fire? "
>>
>>80126008
"BUT KILL ALL NIGGERS AHAHA I LOVE WHEN A COP JUST RAMS ME IN THE ASS"
>>
>>80125503

Agreed. I hope they keep killing white people in massive numbers. Hopefully all the sympathetic ones in this thread.
>>
>>80121527
the 98% White countries and neighborhoods don't have cops shooting people because they aren't jumpy, because they don't have to be jumpy, because white people are 10x less likely to fuck shit up.

If every day you are getting punked by black people being violent, destructive, creatures, you have to learn to be on your toes or you'd be dead. Blacks and whites belong to statistically distinct behavior groups. If every department across the nation has issues with officers reacting "too quickly" (including black officers) then maybe we are stressing the limits of human pattern recognition.
Our government was designed for white people. Modern civilization was designed for white people. Guns were designed for white people. That's why we can handle these responsibilities so easily while Black people continually ruin these things for us, them, and the few intelligent ones among them.
>>
File: clarence.jpg (36 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
36 KB, 780x780
Uncle = Illuminati
>>
>>80126372

>>>/stormfront/
>>
File: 3.jpg (2 KB, 86x90) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2 KB, 86x90
>blm will continue to chimp out every time a cop kills a black guy
>/pol/ice will always justify even the worst of these shootings to fit their racist worldview
You mock blm but if you can't concede that some of these shootings are the fault of the police you're just as bad as blm insisting all cops are racist and that they dindu nuffin
>>
>>80126273
The only time it's fun to joke about it being a dumb nigger is when the victim is ACTUALLY a dumb nigger, not some normal dude with an actual gun license. I mean shit you could probably count the number of nigs who own legal firearms in america on one hand
>>
File: endless feel.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
endless feel.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>Rodney King gets hit in the face a few times after resisting arrest
>L.A. riots

>Philandro Castile gets murdered after informing officer he had legal firearm on him and making it clear he was getting his license and registration
>a few handfuls of blacks hold protest block parties on a few corners

BLM is a neutered hipster organization, easily manipulated by the left and made up mostly of twitter activists and sjw "warriors". I wouldn't hold my breath for massive chimpouts, never mind a race war
>twf we are never going to see a proper Class 4 Chimpening in America.
>>
>>80126610
Plus the guy in question was more redpilled that a lot of /pol/
>>
>>80117211
>spooked
all cops are easily spooked by blacks pulling weapons. The ones that aren't are dead.
>>
>>80125555

There are so many cases of cops shooting plainly innocent people that its plain ridiculous. Your argument is "He seemed dangerous, in the officer's mind." You're basically admitting that officers are mentally unstable dangerous people, whom you have to take extreme precaution not to agitate or they'll straight kill you. You just hate black people so much that you don't even care that your own people are shot in the process.

To be a free and prosperous nations we need to get the police to stop treating Americans like they're in Iraq or Somalia. I support the police, but this is out of hand. Louisiana guy had it coming, but this guy was innocent.
>>
>>80116708
>black girlfriend of a CCW negro
>happens to film all their traffic stops
>deadpan cinematography of her boyfriend dying next to her

Oh yeah, totally an unbiased source
>>
>>80116708
The officer did do wrong. In this situation, you're supposed to say, "Stop moving your hands, sir." Then, "Are you licensed to carry?" "Where is the firearm located?" "Can you step out so I can retrieve the firearm and place it out of reach for my comfort?" "Can I see your CCL?" "Thank you and sorry for the trouble, friend."

The cop fucked up. So did the guy who died. But the cop fucked up much more.
>>
>>80126723
>Gun on black before reaching for his info.
He had the drop on him like Han on Greedo.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (10 KB, 162x179) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
10 KB, 162x179
>>80124493
just some degenerate attention whore Brittanya O'Campo. Typical IG and SC "model" with the fake everything
>>
>>80121602

>excuse my officer I have a gun
>I'm telling you this because I plan to draw it on you and open fire
>fair warning :^)
>>
>>80127435
>>80124393
>>
>>80120729
What is this image suppose to show me?

Not only was the gun licensed but he had a job at a school for the last 14 years. Everyone at said school(s) like him too.

So yeah go fuck yourself.

Hope this shit cop goes to prison
>>
>>80116708
>as he's reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know "officer I have a firearm on me"
>as he's reaching for his back pocket
Stupid move, should have told the cop BEFORE he started reaching for his wallet. On the other hand, the cop handled the situation very poorly. I think I'm siding with the blacks on this one.
>>
>>80126880
ALWAYS have someone film ANY encounter with police.
>>
File: jilbear.png (684 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
jilbear.png
684 KB, 1280x800
>yfw this guy who hates homos and jews and had a legal carry permit will get lumped in with trayvon martin and mike brown and every nigger that actually deserved it
>>
>>80125503
Well it makes it hard since BLM don't care either whether the cop was justified. In cases where the cop IS shown to be justified it just changes to "well black people still get killed by cops too much it's unfair even if not in this specific instance...."

Look at our Gov. Dayton using it for inflammatory racial rhetoric "it wouldn't have happened if he was white" before the story is even out a few hours.

Nobody in the discussion cares about the individual case, it's pathetic. It's not /pol/ either, I think we're better than most places. But trying to treat it in a depoliticized manner will get you called a racist or an uncle tom, depending on your race.

It's terrible how the correct way to talk about racism is now to make everything about race - race of the victim, race of the perpetrator, race of the commentator / members of the dialogue taking place. Know those things and you know exactly how the commentary and discussion will go, regardless of any circumstances of the event they're talking about.
>>
File: 1446435342260.jpg (96 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1446435342260.jpg
96 KB, 540x720
>>80122727
No, you are required to hand over your CHL with you DL and then answer any following questions the officer may have. You don't say "hol up hol up I gots a glizock." Just like you don't say things about guns at the bank, or about bombs at the airport.
>>
>>80125995
>muh civil rights is violated
>passed over double yellow line twice
>try harder dumbass
>>
>>80129703
Why'd the gf seem to know this but he didn't? She's the one shouting he's got a permit while her bf is about to get shot in the chest for saying 'I gotta gun' while reaching into his pocket.
>>
>>80116708
>>I begin to yell "but he's licensed to carry!"

So was it her panic that escalated things?

Is she to blame?
>>
>>80127741

Sure, he should have. But I'm sure all he was thinking was "I am telling him the information he needs and am complying with his orders".

Believe it or not not everyone is an expert in how to handle a police encounter and most people don't assume the cop will just suddenly shoot them. He was doing the correct things but the cop just jumped the gun instead of taking 1 second to think about the situation and realize "Oh, he's getting the shit I asked for".
>>
>>80129717

You're right, crossing a yellow line twice now means the cop is now legally sanctioned to run the driver over with his car, pull a gun to his face, and then kick him until he breaks his clavicle. Break a minor law and Judge Dredd will act as Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Obviously this isn't going to convince you, but it shows everyone else how stupid book lickers like you actually are. If you have such a hard on for the police state go live in North Korea. We'll enjoy our rights and constitution instead.
>>
>>80117409
Eat cocks in hell
>>
>>80120729
niggers don't declare their CCW you idiot

This cop should be tried for murder and made an example of
>>
>>80122753
Which is why kikes are shilling hard against him
>>
>>80126666
quads of Kek promise peace

PRAISE BE
R
A
I
S
E

B
E
>>
>>80123830
The cop that shot him was asian you fucking idiot
>>
>>80117208
It's ok, when it's a nigger.
>>
>>80125478
The cop was yelling at her to not move. What would you have her do you moron, disobey and get shot? The all you would say is "lol dumb nigger bitch deserved it"

Fucking newfags, /r9k/, and plebbit get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>80124034
While you are correct that we shouldn't trust her at face value, the dude shot had a CCW. and a criminal record with nothing worse than a traffic infraction. When was the last time you saw THAT from one on these BLM things?
>>
>taking any black person's testimony after the Martin, Brown, Rice, Baton Rouge Nigger cases
>not waiting for video evidence
Shigady doo daa
>>
>>80131702
Call an amberlance?
>>
>>80122280
?????????????

Informing a police officer you are legally armed is threatening? I'm not saying reaching for your wallet while anmouncing you have a gun is brilliant, but he doesn't deserve to be shot for that.
>>
>>80123830
A dead nigger is always good news.
>>
>>80117409
You want to circle jerk with people who agree with you.
>>
File: bigbear.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bigbear.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
I swear you guys would let police implement on sight cavity searches just because "muh scary nigs". We live in a police state and it sucks, police kill white people all the time too.
>>
>>80125995
scary thing is this is what they do WITH a dashcam recording them... fuck pigs. Its shameful watching this board trying to defend this shit, over and over. What happened to the /pol/ I knew and loved, with our healthy distrust of the government? Everyone got so deep into fighting over American party and racial lines we're not even noticing the government starting to flex its fascist muscles...
>>
>>80124034
>licensed gun owner
>tells cop he has a gun without being asked
>Cops asks you to get ID, shoots you when you reach into pocket to do so

But yes, lets take sides with the Asian manlet who was screaming like a hysterical woman
>>
>>80126372
this shooting happened in a county 70% white with median income 60k, gb2stormfront dude
>>
>>80116708
>mfw /pol/ overwhelming supports this man
>despite all our shitposting and racist circlejerking, in the end we stand for personal liberties

meanwhile

>mfw BLM gives no fucks about this guys because he doesn't fit the narrative (attacked by whities, concealed carry, etc.)
>>
>>80131827
Are you fucking trolling or just stupid?
>>
>>80120165
>>80118675
>spooked
>spooks
shills pls go
>>
>>80132254
What are you so upset for?
>>
>>80132008
>BAAWWWW MAH OLD /pol/

Stop being a whiny faggot.
>>
>>80116708

She was calm through it for literally sitting next to someone she loves getting blown away

Dude never should have said he had a conceal carry, and if he is cc'ing, he should have hid it better

Cop is obviously completely wrong which is why he pleaded with the woman not to say anything.

"FUCK - FUCK - FUCK"

Thats the sound of a cop losing his career.
>>
>>80116708
Why are you taking her word for it? Of course she would lie and say some shit...I don't get it.
>>
>>80126666
but the LA riots only happened after the trial

give it time. the fact that there are protests already is telling. has it even been 24 hours since he was shot?
>>
>>80125995
This. When will people realize that pigs are fucking lunatics? They take uneducated kids from high school and train them with videos of cops getting shot. Them a gun and see what happens.
>>
>>80132027
>AS HE'S REACHING FOR HIS WALLET
>HE LETS COP KNOW HE HAS A GUN
>AS HE'S REACHING FOR A WALLET

This guy was dumb. First thing you do when you get stopped if you have a gun is to inform the officer you have one and then leave your hands in view, the officer will ask you to step out facing him and he'll remove your firearm before proceeding. This guy gets stopped, as he's in the process of reaching for something, even if it was his wallet as instructed, he tells the officer he has a gun, and his girlfriend or whatever just shouts he's got a license to carry.
>>
>>80132956

Wrong.

You don't have to tell the cop you CC.

If he hadn't said anything, nothing would have happened. It's not the law that you have to tell a cop you cc during a traffic stop unless he specifically asks.
>>
>>80132027
>licensed gun owner
>Cop asks you for ID
>reaches for gun
>tells officer "I have a gun"
>gets shot

*fixed
>>
>>80132008

People are reactionary and tend to swing to an opposite extreme when confronted with an extreme enemy. So far the only people who support this on /pol/ seem to be racists such as >>80131914 What these racists don't understand is that the standard that is applied to one group will be used on all of them. We cannot have trigger happy cops shooting people like its the goddamn wild west because their fucking "spider sense" went off.

Pol is not a person, and a wide variety of opinions are present here.I don't like racists, but they are free to their opinion, unless they're from Canada.
>>
>>80116708
>>80117080
>trusting a nigger witness
>ever

taking out a cell phone and recording while her boyfriend bled out screams BLM provocateur
>>
So is there dashcam footage or audio or even a body cam on the officer? I want to see what actually happened before I can stand on any side. Not just some after the fact shit of her going on while the officer freaks the fuck out.

Personally I love that he's Asian. More Asian cops shooting black men so we can stop this shit about racist white cops and approach the topic of how to behave around police.
>>
File: 1467494314566.jpg (87 KB, 780x581) Image search: [Google]
1467494314566.jpg
87 KB, 780x581
>>80126528
isnt BLM supported by/teamed with New Black Panthers? NBP calls for the deaths of all whites. Most folks here dont want all niggers to die, they (and I) want them to grow the fuck up and turn thier culture around as thier status quo isnt working out for all parties involved. I dont think they can dig out from the path theyve went on. Too far already. The culture is already poisoned too deeply. Rap music is the cause of the cycle folks. Never underestimate the power of song.
>>
>>80133095

Her camera is not a nigger. Technology is blissfully unbiased.

I hate niggers, I am against BLM, I'm against this anti white rhetoric and the degeneracy of our culture.

But the cop fucking completely blew it. 100% in the wrong.
>>
>>80126372
This. Kiddies of /pol/ need to realize that different policing techniques apply to the multicultural and diverse shithole of USA than, let's say, Iceland. To top it all off, there are legitimate cases where cops make a mistake, as in every other profession. That doesn't invalidate the fact that niggers are feral, dangerous and unpredictable, always looking to kill, rape, plunder and apply for section 8 and food stamps.
>>
>>80133049
But that's not what he did. If you're going to tell them you've got a CC then do it before you reach for shit, WITH your hands in plain sight. Best place would be on the wheel. Hell, the best thing would be just have your wallet out already. When do they not ask to see that shit?
>>
>>80116708
Sorry summerfag

We team nog on this one
>>
>>80133049
Depends on the state fucknuts. Depends on the fucking state
>>
>>80133281
Her camera doesn't record the event, just what happens after. He's panicking for sure but that doesn't prove anything but that it's his first time shooting a man.
>>
Shit was a hoax
>>
>>80133306

>but thats not what he did

that's not being contested. there's video evidence. there's no two ways to interpret it.

>If you're gonna tell them you've got a cc

He already blew it right there. You could go absolutely bat shit and act crazy after that. it doesn't matter, you already fucked up.

>When do they not ask to see that shit

What shit, your cc? Never unless you're an idiot and volunteered the info

If you mean license and registration, it's routine. You should have it out prior to the cop walking up.
>>
>>80116708
>>My boyfriend carries all of his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,
>>as he's reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know "officer I have a firearm on me",
its the niggers fault if this is what he said.
>>
>>80117409
m8 he is having a coherent discussion let's not turn this board into an echo chamber yeah?
>>
>>80133281
what was the point of even recording if it didn't contain the actual shooting?

The nigger wanted to start more anti-cop rhetoric in dramatic fashion. Her intentions are clear, and should disqualify her from being a reliable witness
>>
>>80133515
>there's video evidence
Show me the video of the event taking place, not the events after
>What shit,
License and registration. It's a traffic stop. I'm pretty sure they're legally required to make sure you're legal to be driving your car if they stop you.
>>
>>80121841
>How about seeing a gun in his hand before opening fire

Waiting for that and you will be dead. Listen everyone acted irresponsibly here. The cop should go to jail but not for murder. He was definitely guilty of negligent homicide. The negro was without guilty of being an idiot. YOu never tell a cop I have a gun then reach for your license.

>Tell cop I am CCL and am carrying right now If you want me to get my license I will need you to secure my firearm so that I can get my wallet out and give you my license.

This is without a doubt a tragedy. This seems a lot different then the nig who got shot in Baton ROuge. LEts see if the media picks the nig in Louisiana who was in the wrong or this guy. Just like ERIC GARNER vs MIchael Brown. The media hyped MIchael Brown to no end meanwhile he was guilty as fuck.
>>
>>80133488

I agree. And her being that calm during this is more likely because she hit the social media jackpot for BLM. Fuck that nigger I'm glad he's dead.
>>
File: 21stcenturyJesus.jpg (118 KB, 559x928) Image search: [Google]
21stcenturyJesus.jpg
118 KB, 559x928
>>80122565
>We show more fucking restraint in Afghanistan than cops do toward American citizens.

You have hit the nail on the head with America's biggest problem. We have trained our police officers to be soldiers and have trained our soldiers to be police officers of the world.
>>
>>80116708
>Police officer was spooked by yelling

Haha no.
>>
>>80124026
>What you racist idiots don't understand is that the standard you apply to "niggers" is the same standard that will be used against you

Whites are shot more than niggers are, everyone fucking knows that.
>>
>>80116708
>The driver should have told the officer that he had a firearm prior to reaching into his back pocket for his wallet, not whilst doing so.

The cop should had let the guy get his license instead of assuming he was going to shoot him.

> And the negress passenger shouldn't have started screaming in what was already a tense situation. I think it was her yelling that ultimately spooked the officer into firing.

Being "scared" isn't an excuse to do extreme measures and aim a gun with children around.

Fuck off
>>
>>80126528
>you're just as bad as blm insisting all cops are racist and that they dindu nuffin

No we're not. BLM fights for supposed equality, we make no pretenses about wanting equality between those who are unequals.
>>
>>80134305
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
complete hoax psyop
>>
File: 1423361748808.png (7 KB, 349x298) Image search: [Google]
1423361748808.png
7 KB, 349x298
Why didn't the officer ask him to step out of the vehicle with his hands up? And I'm curious as fuck about that one particular tweet blaming the entire police department and not the lone officer. And how come we don't know the name of this police officer yet? People on twitter were quick to find the officer who shot Sterling, but not on this one. All we know is that he's supposedly Chinese. This story just doesn't add up.
>>
File: big_1411089292_1390393996_image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1411089292_1390393996_image.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>nog should've claimed cc from the beginning with his hands on the wheel and asked how to proceed from there

Now that that is out of the way, yes this is fucked and the cop is in the wrong. When are you guys going to realize that the nogs are a puppet race who constantly get inflamed by bullshit rhetoric. And then you fuckheads want us to move to a nationalism that is pretty much the same thing as BLM where everyone turns their fucking brain off and parrots the supremacy of the tribe. Face it, it is popular to hate nogs, you've seen positive, rational role model nogs and have seen that they are capable of the same higher thought you are. It is our culture that is the poison. Someone needs to rescue the nogs from the teat of the government and rescue YOU from the melting into the reactionary, disaffected chorus of alt rightism. You're acting like a bunch of braindead punks.
>>
File: 1401763687191.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401763687191.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>80134825
>Hey, lets be completely different from the British

>Copies their flag's color scheme
>>
>>80121602
Not an argument, the officer demanded for his license.
>>
>>80134903
>It is our culture that is the poison

Then why do nogs act the same literally everywhere?
>>
>>80116708
Why the NRA is not making Any statements about the 2nd admement ???
>>
>>80135340
Because the NRA never gets involved in anything remotely like this, regardless of race?
>>
File: 1417230154310.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417230154310.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>80133708
>Woman collects evidence to show heinous crime
>"Intending to collect evidence is evidence of of guilt"
>Stormfags actually believe this.
>>
>>80116708
Hi. Imma get out of the car so you can get it. I havent any needles or weapons. I am licenced to carry. You will find a gun on my waist. This is to not freak you out. Please open my door so you know where are my hands
>>
And if this incident was motivated by race and the officer just wanted to kill Philando Castile because of his skin color, why did the officer show regret after the fact?
>>
>>80126419

Lmao don't confuse the best goys for anything more than more decorated pawns
>>
>>80135569
>Please open my door so you know where are my hands

That's when you shoot him right?
>>
>>80121527
No duty to protect. Cop lives are more valuable than citizens and bystanders.
>>
File: 1466274182985.png (289 KB, 847x674) Image search: [Google]
1466274182985.png
289 KB, 847x674
>>80135313
You gotta give me something more than that.
>>
File: 1464316174213.jpg (24 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1464316174213.jpg
24 KB, 650x650
>>80135313
he meant to say nigger culture, aka rap music that glorifies all the shit that puts them in these situations. If niggers were hillbillies we wouldnt be having this conversation. Music has so much power. Rap artists are the true killers of black society.
>>
File: 1436191502499.jpg (42 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1436191502499.jpg
42 KB, 500x312
>>80135569

This has actually happened before. And the guy was shot for trying to leave the vehicle with his hands up. The thing is that no matter what crimes an officer commits stormfags will always blame the victim for some petty defiance of authority. As if The United States is the Somalia of the western world where danger lurks on every goddamn corner even though violent crime has fallen by 50% in the last two decades. They just have a hard on for authority.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/08/20/new-jersey-cops-shot-man-with-hands-up-get-away-with-video-recorded-murder/
>>
>>80122565
Marines have more restraint than police officers. This should blow minds everywhere.
>>
>>80135765
>>80135807

Okay: why are all niggertowns violent rape filled hellholes?
>>
>>80135807
>Music has so much power. Rap artists are the true killers of black society.

So when white kids listen to Marilyn Mason and kill a bunch of people, it is the artist at fault?
>>
>>80135994
Surviving black people does in fact require US police to use drastic doctrines to stay safe and maintain order, because, yes, African Americans and Original Flava Africans act the same.

>They just have a hard on for authority.

They have a hard on for killing whites. I see literally zero reason that we should tolerate them having a continuous race war against us, while we have to pretend to be color blind.
>>
>>80116708
>We got pulled for allegedly what was supposed to be a broken tail light.
>He axed us if we were aware of it and we said no.
>As we said no, he tells us to put our hands in the air, we have our hands in the air.

This is where she seems to leave out a TON of details. Did he just say to put their hands in the air without pulling out a gun? Did he point and say hands up? At what point did he pull out his gun and why?

>At the time that our hands are in the air, he asks us for our license and registration.

This seems out of order. He would've asked for this before he told everyone to put their hands up. A cop would order hands up right before he's about to pull people out of the car.

>My boyfriend carries all of his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,
>as he's reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know "officer I have a firearm on me",
>I begin to yell "but he's licensed to carry!"
>after that he begins to take off shots "bop, bop, bop"

Again, when did he pull out his gun and why was he pointing it at the guy? Her story is missing vital info
>>
>>80131836
Yeah I'm just gonna reach into my pocket and tell the officer I'm armed while I look like I could potentially be drawing a weapon. Yeah that'll work!
>>
>>80135994
>please open my door
>opens his own door
Also it would have helped had he said he were unarmed
>>
File: 1464315702454.png (4 MB, 2531x1965) Image search: [Google]
1464315702454.png
4 MB, 2531x1965
>>80136135
because being a degenerate hustler is ingrained into them from birth. When did gansta rap music blow up? When did the black decline really begin? The answers to both questions correlate.
>>80136254
Source for this? Are you comparing Manson lyrics and message to Gucci Mane's/2-pac's/Biggie's? Think about that.
>>
>>80124794
Then how is it US military ROE in Afghanistan is more strict and demands more restraint than what I just mentioned? Is it or is it not humanly possible? Seems possible since that's what our soldiers have to fucking deal with. Seems we could ask for a bit more restraint from our police force when interacting with US fucking citizens.
>>
File: MGS2-Dog-Tags.jpg (93 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
MGS2-Dog-Tags.jpg
93 KB, 800x450
>>80135807
That is a factor, but an insular, impoverished culture that is farmed by the left for votes and given back dependency enabling welfare plans, degenerate mainstream rap, and inflammatory rhetoric from politicians and BLM like activist groups is doomed to fail. It is encouraged tribalism and it is very much at their expense. And all the growing alt right rhetoric that is reactionary in nature to regressive leftism is doomed to the same fate. If people on this board keep falling back on declining aryanism and (((the Jews))) as scapegoats to avoid looking at the real problem, they will never break the cycle and Renaissances and Enlightenments will never happen again. You've seen rural insular communities and know the same ignorance to be prevalent. You've seen leftists and feminists in echo chambers with lame emotional appeals gain traction and devolve into utter nonsense and stupidity. You have recent history at your fingertips and you have the ability to dodge the fates you know to be the result of increased tribalism and lowered self reflection. You know what needs to be done.
>>
>>80136523
>Are you comparing Manson lyrics and message to Gucci Mane's/2-pac's/Biggie's? Think about that.

Manson considered himself an anti-christ and his music was just as hardcore. Right after the Columbine shooting, people were blaming him and Eminem for "influencing" the massacre.
>>
DONT CARE
O
N
T
>>
>>80133515
I've been advised by my sheriff not to rummage around in my car until the officer has an unobstructed view of me
>>
>>80116708
I keep hearing of stupid people who do not bother, for some retarded reason, to pull out all this stuff before the cops even get out of their car and start sorting out your papers for teh gestapo so they can see its just papers

>reaching for something when they are feeling vulnerable and not in their comfy cars
they are rabid batshit children anon
you cannot trust cops to understand what you are doing so you do it before they can even pull a gun on you - then you can hold up your packet of ghetto documents and they can see your hands are occupied with paperwork

they hate paperwork so this slows them down a little
lol
>>
>>80136344
If he was planning to shoot the officer, he wouldn't fucking announce it. He'd just do it. You white niggers make us look bad by how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>80136912
They blamed DooM also. Whats your fucking point leaf? Rap music talks constantly about real life shit that people can mimic(gangs, drugs, degrading women, disrespect for authority, fuck whitey etc). Manson talks about being an antichrist and off the wall shit. how many metal/rockers stay strapped and shoot at rivals, think slinging dope is the way to live, etc etc?

TLDR we are done here leaf. you dont get it. i do invite you to try your best to get it though.
>>
>>80136523
>because being a degenerate hustler is ingrained into them from birth.

All nigger towns though? Everywhere? C'mon.
>>
File: VerySuspiciousRussian.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
VerySuspiciousRussian.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
>>80116708
Fuck off (((/pol/tard)))
>>
>>80133858
This. Her boyfriend is literally bleeding out and instead of panicking like any actual human with empathy would, she calmly pulls out her phone and gets more ammo for BLM to use to further depower cops. I guess black lives don't matter when they're bleeding out next to you. Ironically, this decline in police power would result in far more black crime and deaths, but in the end of the day, everyone on this image board knows that black lives matter only when they are ended by whites.

And I do feel for this guy. I honestly do. Unlike that thug Alton, it looks like he had an honest life going for him (although I would never count the liberal media conveniently forgetting choice details in his life), and he was the unfortunate victim of his own retarded decision to inform the cop that he had a gun WHILE REACHING INTO HIS POCKETS. ANYONE who's not a BLM leftist would immediately get red flags from that statement, and when you're a cop in America 2016 where blacks everywhere are calling for your head, of course you're going to assume the worst to protect your life.

Of course, instead of lifting a finger to fix their disgusting ghetto culture or to try and create community movements to reduce crime, BLM just blames the police and whitey for pushing them down while hundreds of blacks are killed by other blacks, while siding with the leftists that rigged the system against them decades ago.
>>
I'm a combat vet, i will put my hands out of the window and ask the detaining officer what the problem is and inform him that i have a weapon in the vehicle.
Is this not standard procedure in most states?
>>
>>80137452
>They blamed DooM

But that's another point. People say that M rated video games leads to children being influenced by the violence. It fucks up you brain to think using violence outside the real world is okay. The exact same shit people say about heavy/metal rock. They say it create sociopaths. Plus, not all hip-hop is all Gangsta music. There is tons of rappers that speak on non-violence and respecting their family and friends. Plus, music can't make a person do something bad/illegal. It should always be on the criminal's actions

>Implying there weren't rock stars that talk about rape and suicide
>>
>>80138408
The standard procedure is to not tell the cop you have a gun until you're whipping your hand around to grab something out of sight.
>>
>>80138408
Not codified, but when I got my Minnesota PTC to the procedure given by the instructors was...
Engine off, keys on the dash
All interior lights on
Wallet with ID and permit on the dash
Hands high on the wheel where they can be clearly seen
After initial pleasantries, inform the officer that you are a Minnesota permit to carry holder, and that you are in possession of a firearm
Do what you're told
>>
>>80137607
Ive seen nice black neighborhoods yes, populated by responsible, usually older black people. They exist, but in short supply. There isnt any getting off the ride this time. No brakes.
>>80136800
This post hits the nail on the head and is HIGHLY underrated.
>>
>>80116708

but I can't agree any of this happened at all, for all I know it's total bullshit crisis actors
>>
>>80138408
Why should this be standard procedure in a free society. It never was before. Seems there's been a major culture shift and it's certainly for the worse.
>>
>>80139000
Believe none of what you hear, half of what you see. Wiser words...
>>
>>80133049
in MI you do... so you are at least partially wrong, likely you don't even have a cpl
>>
>>80120729
>no weed smoking, pistol brandashing or eating money

literally nothing wrong with these pics
>>
>>80139037
>Why should this be standard procedure in a free society
This.

While he's at it, he should disclose his 401k, his social security and all his credit card numbers.
>>
>>80116708
Fuck no. He issued contradictory commands and then shot a man for complying with them (plus his legal obligation to immediately inform an officer of his firearm) in order. That's as wrong as it fucking gets.
>>
hey does anyone know where the protesters are in minneapolis right now ?

i want to go outside to get tacos from somewhere, but don't want to see any anarchists and want to know what roads to avoid
>>
>>80139559
>free society

"free to get shot" more like
>>
>>80133515
he's saying he shouldve already had his wallet out and his hands back on the wheel by the time the cop got to the window, you know, the way decent white people have been doing it since the beginning of time
>>
>>80133281
YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE WHAT HAPPENED AS THE CAMERA WAS TURNED ON POST SHOOTING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOL
>>
>>80116708
http://www.strawpoll.me/10693561/
>>
>>80120521
pretty much this

when i get stopped i let them know that i have two loaded pistols, one in my glove compartment and one in my center console

i tell the officer my wallet is in my back pocket with license and concealed carry license.

because the license and insurance is in the glove compartment i just tell the officers to have my exit the vehicle and sit on my bumper while they rifle through my glove compartment

this way i don't have to worry about being shot reaching directly on top of a loaded weapon

plus cops are nosey fucks and any reason for them to be allowed to snoop around your car a bit is usually incentive enough to let you direct the flow of the situation to some degree
>>
>>80133281
>Fighting racism is anti-white

Wow, you faggots continue to out-due yourselves everyday
>>
do we have any information besides the girls story? do we have audio from the dash cam? cuz if not, i would tend to withold judgement rather than believe some dumb black bitch live streaming her boyfriends death.
>>
>>80140759
Er, yeah, it is, its literally SOLELY anti white, too. Both Zimmerman and the chink cop are used to fuel hatred of WHITE people and only white people.
>>
>>80140505
It's kind of nice to see this place isn't just blind racism. Gives more credence to what people have to say.
>>
File: 1465635539718.png (115 KB, 375x467) Image search: [Google]
1465635539718.png
115 KB, 375x467
Why are you guys defending a Chink cop like he was a white person?
>>
about the girl kinda jumping around her story when on her cam i'd put it down to shock she was going from more or less calm to hysterical(typical black girl JEEEZUS) then back to calm which i figure was just her brain not wanting to process it at that second and the first true calm thought she had was to record the incident and kinda stuck with that as a safety net.
>>
>>80141753

People aren't so much as defending him as they are trying to blame the black because "blacks are always wrong".
>>
>>80140505
You know what's shocking is that if you go on the Breitbart webstie, which is supposedly a representation of /pol/, most of the people on their are blaming the black guy and saying the cop was justified.
>>
>>80118675
Hurr whats a felony stop
hurr whats the computer data base that told him he was a multiple time felon
>>
>>80146613

Well except he wasn't. And how would he know that without even getting his ID?
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.