[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Jared backs up Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
http://observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushner-the-donald-trump-i-know/

>My father-in-law is not an anti-Semite.

>It’s that simple, really. Donald Trump is not anti-Semitic and he’s not a racist. Despite the best efforts of his political opponents and a large swath of the media to hold Donald Trump accountable for the utterances of even the most fringe of his supporters—a standard to which no other candidate is ever held—the worst that his detractors can fairly say about him is that he has been careless in retweeting imagery that can be interpreted as offensive.
>>
Too little too late, in my opinion.
>>
>>80114386
why, peru?
>>
fuckin bump
>>
>>80114386
>canadian shillposter get's a proxy
>sets proxy to peru

My sides
>>
>>80115166
based swede

you are no longer a cuck
>>
This election is so fucking exciting and full of drama
>>
>>80114163
And Donnie boy fucked his own son-in-law in his speech the very next day.

>Many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>80119327
proof?
>>
>>80114386

If this is peru then whos austria

Ps. Dont flame me you pre-Madonnas
>>
>>80119607
You got google, friend?
>>
File: UNMASK PERUVIAN SHITPOSERS.jpg (19 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
UNMASK PERUVIAN SHITPOSERS.jpg
19 KB, 300x295
>>80114386
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.