[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf I think black lives matter now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blm.png (868 KB, 1188x840) Image search: [Google]
blm.png
868 KB, 1188x840
wtf I think black lives matter now
>>
I can't even make head nor tail of this.
>>
Bob has food, he just doesn't want to eat it
>>
>>80113819
This meme triggers me every fucking time I see it. In this dumb straw man scenario, there is absolutely nothing stopping Dumb Faggot Bob from getting any food on his own.
>>
>>80113819
So in other words, Bob complains about everyone getting food and when they reply everyone deserves food, he throws a pissy fit and refuses to eat because it's not about him. I think this sums up BLM perfectly.
>>
>>80113819
Bob also ignores charities that help people get food and support because it doesn't support his victim complex.
>>
>>80113819
bob can get his own fucking food
>>
>>80113819
But bob killed the Cook before he managed to make the food.
>>
>>80113819
But when Bob gets food he throws it at the wall and then proceeds to eat his own shit
>>
>>80113819
Bob is the only one who is not paying for his food.
>>
Except bob sits at a different table by himself ever since he was caught sticking gum under the table, carving "bob wuz hurr" on the top, and covering his seat with graffiti
>>
>>80115382
kek
>>
>>80115346
Yeah but that was only because he refused to cook chicken. I mean god stop being racist.
>>
>>80113819
Bob's neighbour, who is also called Bob, is sitting at his dinner table too. In neighbour Bob's house, everyone has the same amount of food, but this doesn't stop him repeatedly shouting "Bob deserves food" and forcing the rest of his household to give them a share of their meal in addition to his own.
>>
>>80113819
I agree 100%. #EverybodyDeservesFood
>>
>>80113819
Bob actually does have food. It just the food he doesn't want, however everyone else is eating the same thing Bob is eating. Bob is now yelling Bob deserve food. People tell Bob to shut up and eat or else he dies. Bob dies on purpose by starvation. Media, who didn't witness the scene, then preach that Bob was denied food. Pro-Bob people then chimp out and burn down the house and police station because evil white patriarchy.
>>
>>80116004
Yeah you right #imwithhernow
>>
File: 54545456445654.jpg (11 KB, 284x173) Image search: [Google]
54545456445654.jpg
11 KB, 284x173
>>80116323
>He is served chicken on a bed of watermelon with the highest quality on a golden plate.
>Bob isn't satisfied because when he stood up and drew his gun to shoot the waiter the waiter pulle out his gun and shot him first
>All he wanted as to eat his chicken an watermelon and kill a waiter but evil whitey won't let him

White people will never learn.
>>
>>80113819
Everyone else made their own food, they even helped each other. Bob was busy fingering his own ass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.