[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan.png (243 KB, 1327x558) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
243 KB, 1327x558
FBI Anon was correct.
CLINTON FOUNDATION STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION.

This is it boys, get the fuck in here. We need to start planning.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/hillary-clinton-fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-still-ongoing/
>>
>>80111480
Oh goody, what we planning today boss?
>>
so clinton is going to offer an intern as a sacrifice?

pretty pathetic to use interns as an escape goat.

screen shot this.
>>
>>80111480
Like you fucking slobs will ever accomplish anything that doesn't have to do with putting your dick into your hand...
>>
Oh of course, let's have this guy clear the Clinton Foundation of all legal culpability while we're at it. Screencap this post and take a pic of your monitor in case your hard drive gets wiped, this will be no different from the previous investigation in that it will take a long time for nothing to happen and then dems can say "well look at that she's just fine there too silly conspiracy theorists"
>>
Comey's not out of the woods yet

He's still probably on Killary's hit list
>>
>>80112055
This. We are just going to jack eachother off in the shit end of the Internet.
>>
>>80111604
>>80112055

Are you posing as multiple users to reply to your own post?
>>
>>80114286
Are you posing as a huge faggot to get a dick up your ass?
>>
>>80111677

Bigger than that. The problem is that they can't bring shit against it that fast so the election has to go on. NOW if she does get in they still have to proceed and then you are you talking about taking down the government.
>>
>>80111677
>escape goat
nice one
>>
>>80112055
>implying I have a dick
>>
>>80111480
>>80030106
>>80113364

Join CFG Today

FBI anon did it for you
FBI anon did it for his country
FBI anon did it for free

Now it's your turn
>>
File: 1465664052632.gif (2 MB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1465664052632.gif
2 MB, 340x332
>>80111677
there will be no scapegoats; all prior cases have managed to prove malicious intent/get a guilty plea from the defendent(s)

they say that the culture is to blame and their hands are tied no matter what that statute says about gross negligence, supposedly it wouldn't hold up in court for being unconstitutional, hence the recommendation that "no reasonable prosecutor would charge anyone" :^)

NSA has everything but won't say anything, see: http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467922672325.webm
aside from Billy meeting AG, there's something fishy about the bitch's """voluntary""" interview with the FBI, see: https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467926959147.webm

based on what I've seen today, here's a couple of conclusions:
1. if you see rep (((D))), hit mute
2. if you see rep R, redpilled people
3. Comey is an honorable man doing his job with integrity
4. there is an undeniable climate of mistrust and secrecy in USG
5. Clinton Foundation is supposedly under investigation (no comment during today's hearing)
>>
File: FILM_All_The_Presidents_Men.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FILM_All_The_Presidents_Men.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
I told you fucks. I made a thread about this immidiatley following the Comey press conference regarding his careful words over the HANDLING OF EMAILS. He did not discuss the content of the email at all.

>pic is from the thread I posted
>>
Let's get real. When do we seize the white house?
>>
>>80111480
This just in, FBI finds Clinton Foundation to have done no wrong
>>
>>80120775

They clearly were involved in laundering, corruption and financing terrorism but no prosecutor would take this case so i will not recommend charges.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.