[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France VS Germany LIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 18
File: Cuckball.jpg (73 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Cuckball.jpg
73 KB, 650x366
"All best black athletes goes to basketballs/football", that is American excuse for not winning a world cup like the rest of the first world countries. But today, Long leg Germans, the direct descendant of Hitler purge out all the retards in German DNA are losing to KEK FRENCH black team. How do you feel about immigrants taking over soccer too Euro?
>>
>>80000000
Really bad, it's only one French in France's team...
>>
Is it because they have Negros from Camaroon? Pure Negro genetics unlike American Mulato. The blacker the Aper.
>>
Any French people in here?
Are things really THAT FUCKING BAD?!?
How is Paris?
>>
File: wespeakfrench.jpg (97 KB, 540x640) Image search: [Google]
wespeakfrench.jpg
97 KB, 540x640
My buddy said, Euro cup is more important than world cup because all the good players are in some league during the world cup and also no shit skin in euro cup, the best of euro nation. If this black France team win this. I will fucking top kek at europoor. This is great.
>>
>>80107056
Your buddy is an idiot, just like you
>>
File: france-nat-soc.jpg (175 KB, 964x635) Image search: [Google]
france-nat-soc.jpg
175 KB, 964x635
>>80107201
Hey man, dont get mad at me. Im just asking if its facts? Seems like it is since you are mad. I have no horse in this. So if big nig LeBron James french speaking ape wanna cuck the Euro Cup, that's funny af to me.

>pix related literally NATional SOCcer team.
>>
File: Philipp-Lahm.jpg (52 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
Philipp-Lahm.jpg
52 KB, 600x380
>>80107544
vs German team. LOL FRENCH JUST SCORED AGAIN 2-0 LOL THEY ON THEIR WAY TO FINALS 5 MINS LEFT LOL GERMAN OUT BY NIGS.
>>
I care much about soccer but from what ive heard 3 of germanys top players got wrecked in the last game so no surprise that Germany will lose this one
>>
WHITE BOY CANT COMPETE
>>
>>80106278
"""""France""""" vs. """""Germany"""""
>>
Well, it's an actually white man that's winning the game so at least there's that.
>>
>>80106278
>Long leg Germans, the direct descendant of Hitler
Germany's national team has a bunch of Muslims and negroes as well though. They almost lost against Italy - a team with just about 0 major football players.
>>
Ho no, I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Fuck you germany, why have you failed?
>>
File: 492272262.jpg (256 KB, 594x368) Image search: [Google]
492272262.jpg
256 KB, 594x368
"""""""German""""""" Team
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+07.12.45).jpg (29 KB, 227x341) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+07.12.45).jpg
29 KB, 227x341
tfw alberto barbosa and french cameroon are gonna meet in the finals
>>
wew

fucking niggers, but it's expected since germany is cucked for more than 1 year now.

All of their player's wives are probably getting filled with jamal's cum
>>
Löw isn't tactical genius he thinks he is. Loyalty to meme player like Khedira, Can, Schweinsteiger. Low quality refereeing. The black team can outrun them all.
>>
File: HitlerSadGermanlost.png (137 KB, 551x350) Image search: [Google]
HitlerSadGermanlost.png
137 KB, 551x350
Hitler cleared all retards, short, ayy lmao, jews for all 6'5" Germans to get cucked by this old ass black looking team. These niggas look like they chill at the corner store with a .22 in brown bag of 211 steel reserve.
>>
File: Cristiano_Ronaldo_cr7.jpg (1 MB, 1008x1344) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano_Ronaldo_cr7.jpg
1 MB, 1008x1344
Final consists of Gypsies from Portugal vs Nigs from Cameroon for the most prestige cup in euro.
>>
I
wont
be
able
to
sleep
>*honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk* *honk*
>>
File: 838496.jpg (42 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
838496.jpg
42 KB, 531x471
>mfw Germany got BLACKED
>>
>>80109353
Hitler respected colored folk dude, even if little to none existed in Germany at the time.
>>
File: Byeguise.jpg (39 KB, 652x418) Image search: [Google]
Byeguise.jpg
39 KB, 652x418
The Ref has just blown the final whistle. France 2-0 Germany.
German clapped in cuckery fashion after a big upset by the camaroonians frenchmen.
>>
File: image_27.jpg (88 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image_27.jpg
88 KB, 853x480
( ( (Griezmann) ) )
>>
File: 1466868026404.gif (3 MB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1466868026404.gif
3 MB, 600x300
>>80108653
kek, you are trying to hard,lad
>>
File: french national football team.jpg (139 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
french national football team.jpg
139 KB, 600x900
there should be a separate league for black ""people"" b/c they have extra muscles. also why the fuck do they twitch like an electric boogaloo when they run
>>
Meme magic.

The gov just voted an important and yet non democratic work law, and the euro happens at the same time.

The pill is easy to swallow i guess.
>>
>>80106278
Germany has got a bunch of Turkish, Polish and dindu mercs playing for them.
>>
>>80108453
This FFS! THIS!! Fucking German ruining everything AGAIN
>>
File: ishalah.jpg (37 KB, 590x449) Image search: [Google]
ishalah.jpg
37 KB, 590x449
>>80110686
Lmao the guy that has 2 score vs German is of German Jewish Decent.
GRIEZMANN 2-0 GERMANY.
Mean while German Star prays to allah before every game.

>Jew and nigs beats German while German prays for Allah. LOL WTF EURO.
>>
>Blacks are forced to work generations long and survive the hardship of Africa.
>Be surprised that they're physically stronger then whites.

It's like the direct opposite of math loving chinks.
>>
>>80107056
>because all the good players are in some league during the world cup
>t. low iq nigger
>>
>>80111151
Sorry guys I should have practice more instead of doing Haaj. Maybe next time in 4 years~!
>>
france have a load of colonials in the team don't they?
>>
>>80108653
>8 germans vs 1 French
You're not in the Position to meme Jaque
>>
>>80110952
The same happened here.
They pushed "forced Integration"(good) and "no means no!"(stupid) Laws today shortly before the game. They do that every time.
>>
>football is a smart game
>tactics is very important
bunch of niggers with no tactic is a world class team because of good physique
this is real scum game
>>
>>80111527
>Jacques*
>>
File: Jkfi9Ec.jpg (979 KB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
Jkfi9Ec.jpg
979 KB, 1704x2272
>>80112032
>all is a smart game
>>tactics is
This is a very good point.
I've seen German posters memeing with this to the rest of us when they won last time.

Bunch of camaroonians just rekt them 2-0. If you watch the game you can see how the black genetics is coming on during the long sprint. They were Usain Bolt status vs Hitler engineer long legged Germs.

The black just enter this game late too. Every 4 years the cups come out will only get worst for whities. It happened in the USA with basketballs and football. No more meme with ur shitty suits ur coach wears during game acting sophisticated when u got rekt by 80 iq apes.

>pix related, white person eveolution thru fruitose corn seeerupts.
>>
>>80106278
did you even watch the match , even though the (((french))) won , germans dominated the game.
Well thats football for you , if anyone were to choose the best team in the tournament it still would be the germans
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.