[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican Gang Members Firebomb Black Neighborhood - Not a Hate Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
It's official. You can only be charged with racism or a hate crime if the color of your skin is white, even if you specifically target blacks.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

http://townhall.com/news/us/2016/07/07/7-los-angeles-men-charged-with-firebombing-black-families-n2189424

>Seven Los Angeles Hispanic men have been charged with firebombing the homes of black families living in a heavily Hispanic neighborhood in 2014.

>Prosecutors say the men charged belong to Big Hazard street gang and hurled Molotov cocktails at apartments in a public housing complex in May 2014. Prosecutors say the pre-dawn attack was meant to drive black people out of the complex, located in the Boyle Heights area near downtown.

>The men were charged in a 10-count indictment unsealed in federal court Thursday.
>The charges include conspiracy to violate civil rights, attempted arson of federal property, and using fire and explosives to commit a federal felony.

Zero charges of a hate crime. Now imagine if they were white.
>>
>>80106268
While I can agree the hypocrisy and double standard sickens me... I also can't help but to feel increadibly pleased with these people. I'd take Mexicans over nig nogs any day of the week... If every illegal Mexican killed at least five niggers I'd say they'd earn a place in the US.
>>
>>80106268

Based Mexicans
>>
Bump.

White Privilege my ass
>>
>>80106268
Arent mexicans killing off niggers in LA?
>>
>>80107788
Every day but because they aren't white you don't hear about it.

Thank you liberal controlled media.
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
9vklLXJ.jpg
24 KB, 400x386
mexicans ethnically cleanse niggers
compton is majority mexican
>>
>>80107788
They've been at it for like 20 years now, and it has been a successful campaign. Niggers are quickly becoming an endangered species in LA.
>>
>>80106268
Little beaner is reaching for the gun.
>>
>>80107788
>>80107788
yeah, began the race war has.
>>
>>80106268
Good, let the Mexicans do the dirty work
>>
>>80108990
Not in Downtown LA. Homeless niggers EVERY FUCKING WHERE
>>
post yfw white americans are the most cicked group in the entire world, ruled by a nigger, policed by feminists, faggots and transexuals.
>>
>>80107788
>>80108475
They're doing it to themselves as well.

Fuck, in LA someone got into an argument with with a neighbor a later that night he came back and shot up the house, killing a 4 year old

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Three-Shot-Including-Child-in-Altadena-385651721.html
>>
>>80106671
Until they kill all of the niggers and start on the real prize, white people.
>>
>>80106268

further evidence that immigrants are doing only do jobs whites don't want.
>>
>>80109162
kek
>>
>>80106268
I think this is the case where one of the Mexicans said they did it because even if the black people who moved in were nice they would bring in their bad cousin from Compton.

Which is ironic because when Mexicans move in they bring all 30 immediate family members from Mexico.
>>
>>80108990
Compton used to be 90% black and 10% Mexican. It is now 35% black and 65% Mexican.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.