[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"She's not qualified to be president!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CmyP-A3VMAEX5ET.jpg (84 KB, 676x529) Image search: [Google]
CmyP-A3VMAEX5ET.jpg
84 KB, 676x529
"She's not qualified to be president!"
>>
Case in point.
>>
>>80105217

>"It's ok to do it because bush did it."

Demicuck logic, ladies and gentlemen
>>
Good point. Remember how when Bush left office he decided to get heavily involved publicly and shape our nation?

Me neither.

No one cared because he went back to his Ranch to hunt and read.

Hilary wan't to become the president you doofus.
>>
>>80105217
wow deflect much??..... bot hillary and bush/cheney are not qualified to be prez, please, step you game up clown
>>
>it's another "1 post by this ID episode"

There's like 9 of these threads up.
>>
>>80105430
Bingo. Two wrongs make a right.

It's also cute how they think the people critizing Hillary are Bush supporters.

Base level retards.
>>
>>80105217
so hillary is as bad as dick cheney?

wow i was voting for her but this? just. ugh. i just cant. ugh. i am now on the #TrumpTrain
>>
>>80105217
>Blame Bush
Holy shit, is this all liberals do?
>>
>>80105217
>Whataboutism
Fuck off my man, Bush Skype be in prison too, and for more than this bullshit
>>
>>80105217
Holy shit, we know. Way to point out another dumbfuck to prove people suck

Sage
>>
No intelligent /pol/ reader will defend Bush's presidency or Hillary's candidacy. Fuck off.
>>
>>80105217
Why do democrats always counter with this?
"Well, there are corrupt republicans too!"

Yeah, we know. Jail them too. This issue isn't a republican vs democrat issue, it's an issue of government corruption.
All politicians who break the law should be held accountable for their crimes, regardless of political affiliation.

As long as we keep excusing this type of corruption with "well it happened before and they didn't get punished", politics will just become more and more shady
>>
The immediate flood of butthurt responses is delicious.

There are people in this thread who will say George Bush was a good president and still claim his administration's negligence wasn't why 9/11 happened.
>>
File: 1610.png (231 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1610.png
231 KB, 400x385
>>80105217
>using a departure from principle in one instance as precedent for a second
>>
>>80105217
Americans like their presidents to be crooks?
>>
>>80105733
Bill Clinton had several chances to kill Osama in the 90's but didnt. Hes much more to blame for 9/11 that Bush
>>
>>80105217
Are we supposed to ignore or pass on her corruption because a prior administration was corrupt?

I don't understand what you are saying OP.
>>
>Literally every Republican cancidate who stood on the stage for president has been guilty, accused, or at least suspected with some kind of crime
>"CROOKED HILLARY SHE'S SUCH A CROOK FOR USING EMAILS"
>>
>>80105733
>There are people in this thread who will say George Bush was a good president and still claim his administration's negligence wasn't why 9/11 happened.

i doubt those people are voting for trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.