[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alton Sterling Pew pew pew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: ded.png (362 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
362 KB, 444x444
Can any of you highly intellectual individuals explain/justify this? The guy was pinned to the ground, and the cops are still shouting "get on the ground". He was being pinned down by two policemen, and could barely do anything, let alone move.They shot him 3 times at first, and then finish him off with another 3 bullets after. Im not a dindu but some American cops need to be seriously fucking regulated. what is this shit. They literally shoot people for the littlest shit. https://twitter.com/workwthecoach/status/750806622214107136
>>
He was resisting arrest.
>>
>>80101718
You're wrong. But the truth doesn't matter anymore.

Nigger was trying to get a gun out of his pocket. He wasn't just lying there.
>>
>>80101812
he was pinned down to the ground, could barely do anything. even though he was resisting arrest, thats not a reason to shoot a guy like 6 times.
>>
One less pedo in the world.
Stop whinning.
>>
>>80101718
>cops get a call in on a man pulling a gun on people
>attempt to detain said man
>resists
>attempt to arrest said man
>resists
>attempt to taze said man, twice
>still won't submit
>tackle man
>still resists, now is attempting to reach for his firearm

If he didn't want to die, he should have allowed the cops to do their jobs. If he thinks he was being wrongfully detained/arrested, then you bring it up to a judge later, not on the scene while you are illegally carrying a firearm as a convicted felon.

don't defend these morons
>>
>>80102141
you opened my eyes to be honest. i trluy felt like a dindu for a second. thanks
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 625x626
>>80101718
Let's see. Play this scenario in your head.
>Homeless dude come and asks for money to Mr.dinduo
>Dindo brandishes his gun and communicates that he'll shoot him if he doesn't leave
>Homless calls the cops stating that he was threatened with a gun
> Police arrive and instead of complying with the cops he instead resists the police so he gets tackled.
The rest as you know is in the video, but to the point; he was a man convicted of about 16 felonies. He is a sex offender and is banned from using gun ever. Add insult to injury he, despite being forbidden from own a firearm uses it irresponsibly. There's a fucking reason why police ask you to put you hands in the air and to turn around. He didn't deserve to get shot, but he sure as hell was asking for it. You don't threaten people with guns.
>>
>>80102865
>He didn't deserve to get shot, but he sure as hell was asking for it.
100% this
>>
File: 1466802662987.png (512 KB, 536x593) Image search: [Google]
1466802662987.png
512 KB, 536x593
>>80101718

You can clearly see him struggling to free his right arm and there are still frames that show he managed to somewhat free it. You can clearly see his shoulder moving about. He was attempting to reach it.

Also every single black person I have friended on my Facebook that I never use are asking how come white people aren't rushing in to defend BLM. They are all complaining that white people don't care.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x1136
Here he is with his kids.
>>
>>80104097

Jesus, we had Teletubbies, they have Telethuggies.
>>
>>80102054
they stop shooting when he stops resisting, makes sense?
>>
>>80104097
Is this satire? Why is 'black culture' so damaged?
>>
>>80102865
>sex offender
People are playing this aspect up too much tbqh famalamadingdong, he was a 17 year old who slept with a 15 year old.
>>
>>80101718

He tried to pull a gun out of his pocket.

He got shot.

>that's it
>>
>>80101718
this really makes me think
>>
So the tumblr raid is really happening
>>
File: BENNY G.jpg (985 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
BENNY G.jpg
985 KB, 1200x936
>>80104097
After Trump becomes president we need to build camps and gas these "people"
>>
>>80104097
so innocent
>>
>>80102141

The problem is that they can't grasp how the legal system works. Resisting is pointless, if they don't capture him there, they are going to find him somewhere else.
>>
>>80105021
That's what it is? I've only been here for a few days and I just always thought this place was full of baiting chucklefucks.
>>
>>80102141
Oi my boot needs cleaning
>>
>>80102054
You have obviously not seen the whole video, he had a gun in his pocket and was reaching for it, after having been tasered and tackled to the ground he was still fighting.
>>
>>80104097
He's also a convicted pedophile.
>>
>>80104739
Statism / Welfare
>>
>>80104875
We can't see it for sure.

I'll be waiting until the CCTV video gets released by the police.

The case where they killed the legal CWC nigger is definitely a case of manslaughter. He actually dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80105243
Is this a good time to start a PLM in America?
>>
>>80104097
Link to the tweet? Looks plausible, but I'd like a source.
>>
>>80101812
FPBP
>>
File: MeanwhileattheWhitehouse.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileattheWhitehouse.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>80105243
>>
>>80105199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz_VzVwheY
HE WUZ A REAL MOFOKIN GEE
>>
>>80102141
Niggers don't understand how laws work.
>>
>>80101718
he had a gun in his pocket. He reached for it. Cops took him down while his hand was still on the gun.

The cop that shot him couldn't see it. He partnet screamed, "hes going for the gun!"
>bang bang bang bang

allegedly.

so really, either he was going for his gun and the call was made to shoot him, or the cop that yelled he was going for it was just bullshitting so his partner would blow him away.

notwithstanding any of this, the whole situation is suspect as fuck. /pol/ used to be on top of shit and i can't believe it hasn't done extensive research into the company that shot the footage and released it to social media
>>
>white
>innocent until proven guilty

>everyone else
>guilty until proven innocent
>>
>>80101718
Lol was the cop doing a bullet-time dodge?
>>
>>80101718
1) Don't resist arrest
2) Don't pull things out of your pockets, especially what looks like, or is, a gun.

Are these rules truly so difficult to follow for niggers? Are they incapable of even basic forms of reasoning? If you're being wrongfully arrested fight it in court.
>>
THIS IS MAJOR HILLARY'S PSY-OP DISTRACTION YOU FROM HER CORRUPTION

FOCUS ON FBI AND CLINTON FOUNDATION

SAGE AND REPORTED

WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NIGGERS

NIGGERS KILL EACH OTHER HUNDRED TIMES PER DAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
>>
>>80105695
>he had a gun in his pocket.
SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED
>>
>>80101718

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6bb3NdZX84

This literally shows him reach for the gun TWICE. In the 90 degree flip, it's easier to see the movements, and he is for sure going for a weapon. Justified.
>>
>>80105038
Why shoot the dog?
>>
trigger happy fucking white rednecks are the curse to this country
>>
>>80101718
HE HAD A FUCKING GUN
>The guy was pinned to the ground, and the cops are still shouting "get on the ground". He was being pinned down by two policemen, and could barely do anything, let alone move.
Stop lying. He was thrashing around with a wide range of freedom of movement, and there was a serious risk that he could get his gun.
>They literally shoot people for the littlest shit.
Stop lying. They shoot people WHO ATTACK THEM.
>>
>>80102141
>cops get a call in on a man pulling a gun on people
proof?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73BVe7Ulog
>>
>>80105741

Tell that to the fraternity brothers involved in the Rolling Stone-UVA rape hoax or the Duke lacrosse team, you fucking moron.
>>
>>80102054

He was trying to gain control and that made him a threat. Just because you have the advantage in that situation, doesn't mean you give up. It's not wrestling, there's no three count. Black guys don't just say "oh ok well he pinned me, I guess I lose the match"

You know he was going to try to kill those cops
>>
>>80101718
This is more a testament to how inept your police force is when two people can't control a man they have pined on the ground
>>
>>80101718
>could barely do anything
It doesn't take much to pull a trigger. Having two cops wrestling with him only means they are a lot closer for him to shoot one of them not that he cannot pull a gun from his pocket and shoot one of them. You present the situation like an idiot who would also say "he was unarmed" like that means he wasn't dangerous.
>>
>>80101718
>told to comply
>struggles
>tased
>struggles
>tackled
>struggles
>told to stop or "I swear to God" while a cop points at his chest
>struggles
>shot
>had illegal handgun in his pocket
>everyone is shocked
>>
>>80105930
It's kind of a different situation when you're being arrested, pulling out a gun at that point would be considered an aggression.

Also he was reported to have been waving his gun around (a gun which wasn't legally his, and which he wasn't legally allowed to carry), threatening people.
>>
>>80101812
Doesn't justify killing him Tadepasta
>>
>>80105223
They asked for his ID and that's when he went for his wallet in his back pocket (which had the ID inside).
>>
>>80106017
>there was a serious risk that he could get his gun.
There was a serious risk he could get his gun before he was ever on the ground.

There is a difference between someone being able to do something and someone attempting to do something.

If he didn't reach for his weapon, his resisting arrest didn't amount to a life threatening act, which means any shots fired into him are highly illegal.

A potential threat and a threat aren't the same thing.
>>
>>80105978
Not a German Shepherd.
>>
>>80106394
No, you're confusing Alton Sterling with the other guy.
>>
>>80101718
For god sake, How many times gonna die that nigger?
>>
>>80106458
I dunno.
All niggers are the same me desu.
>>
>>80105199
>Sterling was a registered sex offender
>He was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery

I know you love that first one muhammad
>>
>>80105199

If expecting niggers to act civilized and lawful means I'm a bootlicker then let me see your steel toes.
>>
>>80105930
he was a felon and wanted by police.

if you're already a felon and are wanted by polcie and are STILL carrying a gun, it usually means one thing, that you're going to use that gun to avoid jail whether you die in the process or not
>>
>>80106127
>JACOB YOU OKAY?!
no
>>
>>80102066
We're gonna whinn and whinn and you're gonna say WE'RE SICK OF WHINNING and I'm gonna say, sorry, we're gonna keep whinning!
>>
>>80106108
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/content/AnP2IkCU?t=Dispatch%20tape
>>
>>80106364
>Also he was reported to have been waving his gun around (a gun which wasn't legally his, and which he wasn't legally allowed to carry), threatening people.
Which is the only reason the cops are on leave instead of in jail (excluding the part in parenthesis which the cops didn't know and therefore matters fuck all to this situation).
>>
>>80106394
>>80106458
That guy actually didn't do anything wrong. He was a legal carrier, didn't have a criminal record, and the cops were obviously overstepping their bounds.

The Alton Sterling case is more confusing, because there's no video that shows what his right hand was doing. At least not one that's been released as of yet.
>>
>>80105300
nordics don't act like monkeys though

stop making excuses for them
>>
>>80106525

but he jus getting his life on track, goin to church. We jus need moneh for dem programz
>>
>>80101718
>They literally shoot people for the littlest shit
So you think police are just murdering psychopaths who can't wait to cap them some nignogs on the way home? I mean, this incident is incredibly public, and the guy who shot him both has to live with the horror of killing a guy, and the insane media backlash that always results.

They don't WANT to shoot people. Even the trigger happy ones don't want to murder anybody, because it fucks you up from two angles. The problem here is that the guy had a deadly weapon and resisted arrest. If you're going to carry a handgun around with you, make sure to hand it over to the police as soon as you get arrested. I doubt there have been many cases at all of people getting shot while peacefully complying with police. If you can find one, then I can maybe believe the narrative that police brutality is rampant in the states.
>>
>>80106608
broken link
>>
I can't say it was the best course of action because one cop was pretty much free, the could have shot him anywhere but the chest. But also he was a BAD GUY.
>>
>>80106791
Fuck. Go to wafb.com and search "dispatch tape". It should be the first result.
>>
>>80106344
>implying the cop wasn't acting
>"FUCK" im so perturbed by my inability to restrain this man without murdering him

How fucking hard is it to restrain an arm with all your weight on a guy and prevent his arm from reaching into the pocket?

Are you retarded or just another boot licker who thinks police are infallible and above the law? This was an execution.
>>
>>80101718
Well it's like this you damned fool.
If a dindu, or anyone else for that matter, tries to pull a gun on a cop, then the cops will do their best to shoot him first.
He had a gun, and he tried to pull it out.
Justified!
>>
>>80101718
Nigger
>>
>>80101718
i asked my dad and he texted me this
>>
>>80106885
>the could have shot him anywhere but the chest
You don't shoot a gun at someone unless the intent is to kill. Not in American law anyway.
>>
>>80101718
>links a nigger's twitter account

Honestly you're a moron if you think that was done for the littlest shit, the camera wasn't even filming 90% of the actual "cold blooded murder" he obviously pulled SOMETHING that made them think that it was about to become either them or him
>>
File: Tyrone guilty.png (479 KB, 990x750) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone guilty.png
479 KB, 990x750
>>80101718
>>
>>80106934
he threatened the safety of the police
deserves what he got
>>
>>80107022
brutal
>>
>>80107338
Kys statist nigger.
>>
>>80102141
This. He resisted because he had a gun and the cops knew it, making it an all around dumb move. He had the gun for protection which makes sense. It was a bad situation to put yourself in if you're a convicted felon.
The cops reacted understandably to this kind of individual. It just was a total lose lose situation really.
>>
>>80107022

Based dad
>>
>>80107022
also dubs
>>
File: 1459629990081.png (162 KB, 494x388) Image search: [Google]
1459629990081.png
162 KB, 494x388
>two police officers
>have person on his back
>engage in some weird, I can only guess, sexual fidgeting
>one of them is mounting him cowgirl style
>while the other is trying to position his crotch in the persons face
>completely lost on what to do
>cant restrain him
>shoot him dead

Don't they teach techniques on how to subdue people at the academy other then "shoot them dead, then shoot some more"?
>>
>>80107485
t. le edgy anarco faggatron
>>
>>80102141
how about america actually train their cops? theyre terribly unprofessional
>>
I'm not a big fan of the cops, I think they have nothing to do, so they get bored and harass people, stealing the tax payer's money to then waste the tax payer's time with pointless checkpoints.

This being said, there is a huge problem with black culture in America. Their music is horrible and distasteful and glorifies violence. Black men constantly getting black women pregnant then abandoning them, and frankly, you can't blame them because black women are so damn annoying. But then the women get on welfare, having children as a source of income; leeching off of the working class citizens. You then get these children who are raised by a single mother who grow up listening to this shitty "music", rapping about killing cops and shit, and raised under the mentality that welfare is good, so the cycle just continues. They're gonna grow up and get some black woman pregnant and abandon them just like their father. And they're taught the police are bad and white people are bad and out to get them.

Once they stop acting like this, and they grow the fuck up and get a job, and once they realize that when a cop tells you not to reach for your weapon, and you do it, it is actually perfectly reasonable for that cop to then defend themselves (yes, that means killing you scumbags), then these incidences won't occur. The problem wasn't the cop, the problem wasn't the gun - The problem was that a black person didn't comply with the law. The bottom line is that you silly black people are going to have to learn to comply. And again, this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly like the cops. But this is just reality. Either accept it and deal with it, or expect to get shot. It's that simple.
>>
>>80107853
Fuck off you braindead statist. Don't ever reply to my posts again.
>>
File: 1444078707795.jpg (86 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1444078707795.jpg
86 KB, 960x540
>>80101812
>he was breathing
Call SWAT
>>
>>80101718
>Can any of you highly intellectual individuals explain
Sure

Comey was to be BTFO today, and Hillary needed a diversion so two innocent men died.
>>
File: meanwhile in kiwiland.webm (2 MB, 220x400) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in kiwiland.webm
2 MB, 220x400
>>80108013
this isn't facebook you tiny dick
>>
File: drew.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>80105356
Welcome to /pol/, everything is made up and sources don't matter!
>>
>>80108237
Context?
>>
>>80108550

he got caught stealing by the police in some shit hole so as punishment they put a bullet through his calf
>>
>>80108711
They seemed like they were having a pretty reasonable and normal conversation. I guess the alternative was death so he saw it as a good deal.
>>
File: 1440730714772.png (259 KB, 1370x3313) Image search: [Google]
1440730714772.png
259 KB, 1370x3313
>>80101718
>Can any of you highly intellectual individuals explain/justify this?

Yes. The more dead niggers the better
>>
>>80105301
why didnt that moron tell the cop he had a gun? i tell the cops if i even have a 1" pocketknife, im an ex-con and nothing is more dangerous than a nervous cop.
>>
>>80101718
Niggers reap what they sow. They shouldn't be always causing problems.
>>
>>80109032
He told them, then went for his licence and the cop shot him dead.

Apparently the only correct way to behave when a cop pulls you over is to put your hand on the wheel then ask the cop politely to shoot you in the head with his tazer and render you unconscious, because any other action will be interpreted as you reaching for your gun and get you killed.
>>
>>80106375
Moet gy niet in elkaar geslagen worden door een neger, Boer? :^)
>>
>>80101812

Is there any evidence of this?

>>80109032

Not sure which of the two cases you're referring to. In the one where the girlfriend recorded the immediate aftermath, he supposedly did but the cop freaked out when he went to get his ID out (which the cop requested).
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THE CROATIAN TALKING?!?
>>
>>80107022
>dad 2015
why?
>>
>>80107843
Everyone is taught shoot to kill here in murrica.

>don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to kill is rule #1
>>
File: newt.jpg (12 KB, 170x219) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
12 KB, 170x219
>>80106595
>>
>>80101718
If you hear a cop yell 'Get on the ground!' and you are already on the ground you can kiss this world goodbye because you are about to be shot. It's just a thing they yell to try and justify the execution that is about to take place. Also if there is no video evidence it muddies the water of any witness testimony because the witness will have to admit the police were yelling get on the ground and the dumb jury will think the suspect was acting menacingly.
>>
>>80109563
Dis reg pa ;)
>>
>why are murrican cops so quick to shoot :'(((

Because if you don't shoot Jamal in that brief little confrontation window, Jamal will shoot you because he's a nigger with a tiny violence filled brain and no self-control or regard to consequences for his actions.

If you want more damning things against the police outside of a wild nigger being rightfully put down after reaching for his actual gun, look up videos of a deaf elderly guy getting lit up because he couldn't hear police shouting at him while crossing the street with his cane or some dad getting shot up in his garage in front of his wife by cops because he was washing his car with a pressure hose that was vaguely gun-shaped.
>>
People that say this career criminal nigger was subdued just because they had him on the ground are complete fucking idiots who obviously didn't watch the video.
>>
Why the fuck couldnt they have just de armed him by digging into his pockets while he was pinned down? Im usually always on the law enforcements side for shit(mike brown case etc) like this but this is kinda fucked up. They had the two man advantage..
>>
>>80101718
Easy, he was black. I'm done with excuses. We want to kill blacks but lynching is illegal, and so is resisting arrest
>>
>>80107985
UK shouldn't be allowed to talk about cops, since yours are the most pathetic next to Germany. I don't care if cops gun people down who deserve it. If doing crime gets you shot, just don't do crime.
>>
>>80101718
He had a gun, and neither video shows whether he was going for it. If he wasn't then he didn't deserve to be shot, but there is more than reasonable doubt about that so there's no way the cops should be convicted for it.

Also though, the one cop started yelling that he was going for his gun and they still gave a warning before shooting him. You'd have to believe that the first cop was yelling that and the second one was giving him warnings purely to legitimize their cold blooded murder. That's not even mentioning the fact that they would have had to guess totally randomly that he even had a gun in his pocket and then turned out to be right. Basically the cops would have had to pre-plan this whole thing and then get insanely lucky with their guess of where his gun was, and then decided to lynch the black man; if he wasn't actually going for his gun of course.
>>
This feels staged by Dems

Take attention away from hillary on her trial, the 2 twitter profiles had #trump4president and #nra and gun activist on their twitter bio

They hit every spot at once and hillary will try to get the black vote as well

It just feels so obvious this was set up and those cops will get away free, enraging people even more.
>>
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

Hmm, really makes you think
>>
>>80101718
Well most of /pol/ are white weebs. If you changed rolls in this and make two black cops holding down a fat poor white man and killing him like that the outrage of /pol/ would be for the white man. It's how races survived by having a bias for there own.
>>
>>80107563
>He had the gun for protection which makes sense.

He had the gun for protection because he was a fucking nigger who has been convicted several times of kicking down people's doors and breaking into their homes, and robbing them at gunpoint, which he usually only gets 6 months in prison for before he's out doing it again.
>>
File: warning-severe-sides-damage.jpg (67 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
warning-severe-sides-damage.jpg
67 KB, 400x300
>>80105038
>not to ben
everytime
>>
>>80105038
Wow Ben Garrison just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>80106791
Here you go:
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_332179/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=AnP2IkCU
>>
>>80106240
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>80107338
>he threatened the safety of the police
by wiggling on the ground? Because I would think if he wanted to shoot the cops it would have been before he was on the ground with a guy putting all his weight on him. I guess /pol/ and blm are on two sides of the same coin of ignorance.
>>
>>80106344
This. Glad the nigger is dead. Hope more to come.
>>
>>80104097
Imagine living someplace where you might encounter people like this in your day to day life. Where your kids might interact with their kids at school. Terrifying.
>>
>>80110023

42 police killed in 2015 (all races included), vs. over 300 black people killed by police, 100+ of those unarmed

>muh Jamal stereotypes
>muh wild out of control nigger
>>
>>80104097
what the fuck

I remember this meme
>>
>>80106344
>had illegal handgun in his pocket

Let's see it.
>>
>>80110371
Normally I'd be going "A FUCKING LEAF" but the Leaf is right this time, Bongistani.
>>
File: Cl_EbhhVYAE9s2u.jpg (74 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
Cl_EbhhVYAE9s2u.jpg
74 KB, 798x798
>>80105507
>tfw black tranny doesn't do it for you anymore because you have a case of fresh yellow fever
>>
>>80111426
This. The guy who got shot was clearly a gangbanging piece of shit but there was no sign of him resisting enough to get unloaded on.
>>
>>80111553
A very real reality for me. I see these fucking people every day.
>>
At least he never emptied the full clip
>>
File: smug.jpg (83 KB, 615x805) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
83 KB, 615x805
>>80105978
I lost.
>>
>>80107843
>felon pedophile
>has gun
>resisting arrest
>told to stop moving or will be shot
>gets shot
>>
>>80110826
Honestly it wouldn't. I thought it was pretty fucked up at first until I realized that he did have an actual gun. If it had been a poor white man I would have thought the same thing.
>>
>>80107485
Hey, I don't love cops, but they're people, just like anyone else they have the right to defend their lives if aggressed upon.
>>
>>80111607
So what, do you think cops are legitimately hunting down poor dindus and executing them? How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>80112105
Why shoot the dog though? That's what pisses me off, dogs are loyal and work if you teach them how.
>>
The guy was PINNED ON THE FUCKING GROUND. If this dude had a handgun what was stopping these cops from reaching into dudes pocket and disarming him? How hard is it to restrain a mans arms when its 2v1.
>>
>>80112122

>cops presumably don't even know who he is, much less his background
>is reported by a homeless person to have a gun--no evidence produced by police so far that he did
>no evidence that he's resisting arrest
>gets shot while two police officers are kneeling on his arms

This is the kind of fascist police cocksucking you can only get in America
>>
>>80112260

Yes that is a very clear conclusion to draw from what I said, well done anon.
>>
>>80105969
This changes things, it does indeed look as if he was going for his firearm.
>>
>>80101718
They were searching him when he was on the ground. As soon as the one cop said he has a gun the nigger starts jerking around and gets blasted. Not that complex.
>>
>>80112344
He was obviously a problem in the community and they were looking for a reason to get rid of him.
>>
>>80112468
>is struggling against cops
>after being told to stop moving
>gets shot
It's like you ignore things that don't fit your narrative.
>>
>>80101812
Fpbp clrly
>>
>>80104739
Genetics
>>
>>80104836
He was a 20 year old who slept with a 14 year old kek
>>
>>80101718
>Can any of you highly intellectual individuals explain/justify this?

He was a nigger.
>>
They definitely could of disarmed him, shooting was probably unnecessary
>>
>>80111922
Hey, being a leaf used to be fun. When you guys get Trump in, can you come slap Trudeau around and turn us into America? I can't remember the last time Canadian money was worth money.
>>
>>80105969
I don't see it.
>>
File: koko.jpg (8 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
koko.jpg
8 KB, 248x203
>>80102054
He had a gun in his pocket, and he was reaching into his pocket
>00:13 in the video. Listen to the dispatch, Sterling was pointing his gun at people.

Before you give me the usual bullshit about "I can't trust the police report" There are separate officers who took the call stating that Sterling "Had a gun and was threatening a man with it" This man made the call. It's all in the Dispatch.

If you're gonna be an indignant, white liberal, at least site one source.

Be outraged about the Falcon heights shooting, not the Sterling shooting. That's the one where he was wrongfully killed,
dumb ass.

>dispatch to sterling<
http://www.wafb.com/story/32388050/the-investigators-police-dispatch-tapes-obtained-in-alton-sterling-shooting

>second angle of the video, Sterling<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc
>>
>>80112805
exactly. fucking stupid. Just disarm the cocksucker then turn his face to meatpatty
>>
>>80112824
I'm still skeptical he can win but I want to believe. If so, I'll give him a call, see what he'll do.
>>
Niggers need to be nuked wholesale not shot individually leading to more gibs and immigration from white guilt
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 258x196
>degenerates getting this upset at the execution of one of their kind
It only shows we need more
>>
File: SmallDickedCumSkinsGonnaLearn.gif (319 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
SmallDickedCumSkinsGonnaLearn.gif
319 KB, 453x700
>>80101718
WHEN YOU CUMSKINS GONNA LRN?
>>
>>80104097
All I see are Americans exercising their rights.
>>
>>80112612
And you are looking for things to justify death. As I said before dude was wiggling. You act as though cops couldn't have at all put cuffs on him and that they just had to shoot him. Shit I don't even care about the guy himself. Just him have two cops on top of him, and then explaining that he was reaching for his gun or resisting arrest is a poor reason to explain 6 shots into him. Also he was pinned how the fuck was he going to shot either of those cops.
>>
>>80102054

go back servicing cocks at the local mosque nigel
>>
>>80111901
He literally removes it from his right pocket after he gets shot you fucking leaf.
>>
>>80112960
>just disarm him!
>just have pinpoint accuracy and shoot an armed suspect in the leg!
>just use a taser!

no, none of that works, and it just puts the cops in danger. i'd rather a bunch of trigger happy cops than pedophiles and criminals walking around.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89xaFvGVgvA
>>
>>80113423
That tiny little thing is supposed to be a gun?
>>
>>80102066
And normally that's pled down from the original charges to get a conviction
>>
>>80112612

Not doing exactly what the cops say doesn't mean you should be killed. If he truly was reaching for something in his pocket, I'll accept that the cop's decision at that moment made sense. (That's of course ignoring the fact that a cop couldn't get ahold of one arm of a guy who's already being pinned by another grown man and is not thrashing around...certainly brings into question his ability, state of mind, etc.) Until we have stronger evidence than the cops' word, I assume they're bullshitting based on a long history of cops bullshitting and other circumstances surrounding this case.
>>
>>80113567

Yes, clearly the only thing that "works" is killing someone. That explains why police in all other industrialized nations are unable to ever apprehend suspects--they don't have guns so clearly they aren't able to resort to any other, nonlethal means.
>>
>>80101718

He was resisting arrest after breaking the law and during the video you can clearly hear the cops say "He's got a gun!" If you're pinned you can still shoot one of the cops or an innocent bystander. It's soooo easy not to get shot by the police. Like seriously. It's sooo easy. I really can't think of anything easier. Maybe your mom haha brit fag
>>
>>80108061
its not a normal response to resist arrest, and it typically results in getting a rough treatment.
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>80104739
it's like a spoiled child that grows up to be a dysfunctional adult

they're told that their mistakes are because of racism, their lack of success is because they're not white, they don't need to work or try to excel at anything because of welfare and affirmative action

they've created their own culture that glorifies belligerence and thuggery, encourages them to not report crimes which results in every majority-black city in the nation being an absolute shit hole, and they refuse to conform to civilized society because that's the "WHITE MAN'S WORLD"!

this has been repeated for generations and shows no signs of stopping, and unfortunately it seems like most of them are too stupid to realize it
>>
>>80114188
sorry, let me bring this down to what i actually meant.

niggers behave like chimps around cops, so they get shot.
>>
>>80114217
>>80114232

>muh resisting arrest

Again, where's the evidence of this? The clip that was shot from inside the car shows him standing still and one cop tackling him, is that "resisting"?
>>
>>80101718
It's murder or homicide due to useless cops. The video never showed him reaching for anything. The video also never showed the cop pull anything from the victim's pocket after killing him. One of the useless cops reaches into the victim's pocket and there is nothing visible in his hands when he pulls his hand back out. So there is no "his gun was taken by the cop afterward" because no gun is shown being pulled from the victim's pocket.

The two cops are useless ass bags. There were two of them right there next to him. They could have arrested him together just fine, yet the one cop on him is doing almost nothing, and the other cop is doing literally nothing but decides to pull a gun because he'd rather shoot than assist in making a proper arrest. "He was supposedly reaching in his pocket" and the two cops right there literally half an inch from him lying on his back could have stopped him and made a proper arrest, but again the one isn't really doing shit and the other is doing fuck all, but pulled a gun because he'd rather shoot. The victim wasn't even really doing shit on the ground, he is lethargic as hell.

They're stupid useless cops, or they were intentionally not doing shit so that he'd remain "resisting" and unarrested and that way they'd have an excuse to shoot him.

The store owner who made the 911 call also said this wasn't even the guy he called about.
>>
Pretty neat execution.

You would go directly to prison if a cop does that here, I envy you americans.
>>
>>80114478

obviously. If the cop needs to tackle you you're obviously not complying. It's soooo easy to not be shot by cops.
1) don't break the law
2) If you do break the law comply with officers directions
3) repeat step 1
>>
>>80114414

What does that even mean, behaving like a chimp? Saying shit? The only things that would justify a cop killing someone is if they brandished a deadly weapon, or reached into their pocket after having guns drawn on them and told to keep their hands up. Acting like a fool is only justification for killing in the minds of racist dipshits.
>>
>>80101812

FPBP
>>
>>80114836

YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR THE COPS SAY HE'S GOT A GUN! YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>80114836

Why are you on pol if you don't like racism? go to fucking reddit you douchebag faggot asshole
>>
>>80114499
>The video also never showed the cop pull anything from the victim's pocket after killing him. One of the useless cops reaches into the victim's pocket and there is nothing visible in his hands when he pulls his hand back out. So there is no "his gun was taken by the cop afterward" because no gun is shown being pulled from the victim's pocket.

Bullshit. Anyone who believes this should watch the video again, you can clearly see them remove a gun from his right pants pocket.

Right before he was shot, he was moving his right hand and they yelled "GUN!".
>>
>>80104836
>born in 1979
>offence in 2000
>>
>>80114836
>guy literally has police called on him because he was pointing a gun at people
>guy literally is reaching into his waistband where said gun is located while resisting arrest
>cops literally find said gun on his person after he dies
>
>>
>>80107022
lol
>>
>>80106375
If he was a treat to their life it does.
>>
>>80115083
and you can clearly see the this wild nigger pulled it out and pointed it at the cop. they had no choice but to kill him, nothing could have been done.
>>
>>80115149

Stormfront is that way, Cletus.
>>
>>80114801

>le just do what the cop says, cops never are psychopaths :^)

What world do you live in where you think shit like this doesn't happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySS6KOp6wPY
>>
>>80115083

Oh shit, a cop said something. That must make it absolute fact! Cops never lie or mistake one thing for another.

>>80115254

There is no evidence that he was reaching into his pocket, nor is there evidence that they found a gun on him. The police refuse to answer whether he was actually armed.
>>
>>80113106
>>80115366

Just because he's pinned down doesn't mean he can't get an arm free to shoot at one of the cops or an innocent bystander. Completely justifiable homicide. So what if they shot him 6 times? You shoot until the threat is neutralized. Either way you look at it it's really fucking easy to not be killed by police. Like it's so easy. Don't be a criminal. Soooo easy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RIV3PN1yU
>>
>>80115437

The young turks? gtfo you fucking douchebag lol hmmm let me pull a random youtube video from a totally unrelated incident to confirm by uninformed and bias opinion! ahhahahahahahaah go to tumblr you SJW faggot douche asshole
>>
>>80109503
>He told them, then went for his licence and the cop shot him dead.
Not quite.
>“My boyfriend carries all his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,” Reynolds said. “As he’s reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know, ‘Officer, I have a firearm on me.’ I begin to yell, ‘But he’s licensed to carry.’ ” According to Reynolds, the officer started firing shortly after.
>As he’s reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know, ‘Officer, I have a firearm on me.’
>>
>>80101718
It was a cop who heard someone scream gun and shot because he feared for his life. The thing people dont like to admit is that these things are much more grey than black and white. I doubt he was like im gonna shoot this nig lol at the time. He was probably thinking. Why wont he stop moving wheres my back up where's my partner this crowd is getting large oh shit someone shouted GUN!!! then fired. I feel bad for the cop cause he is about to get railroaded by the media and his name forever tarnished all for a few terrifying seconds of his life where he thought his life was in danger.
>>
>>80115156
>>80115083
The cops yelling "he's got a gun!" does not jean he had one. It's means they yelled it. Cops lie about this too often.

And the video doesn't show the cop removing any gun from the victim's pocket. When the cop removes his hands from the victim's pocket there is no gun in hand. There is nothing visible in his hands at all.
>>
>>80112344
His arm was under the car and cops couldnt control it.
If you watch the second vid that came out, you can see the farther away cop, the one on his legs holding something in his hand (gun) and "suspect" trying to grab at it just before cop #2 pulls his gun.
>>
>>80116168
he literally had a gun. this is a known fact.
>>
>>80115417

I wouldn't expect an aussie fag to understand. You let the state disarm you and then celebrate less freedom. And you even lord it over americans like you have some moral superiority because you faggots banned guns lol You have less freedom than me. Go suck a cock
>>
>>80115710
He had a free arm as the car was impeding the cop from controling his right arm
>>
>>80101718
>The guy was pinned to the ground

Stopped reading there.
>>
Let's be honest and address the real root cause in the room.

Anyone who is commenting a dissenting opinion against the police's action in this case has never:

- Been in a direct and violent confrontation with a black person (or large one at that).
- Been involved in a confrontation with a firearm present (or in the possession of the offending party).
- Been in any other confrontation, for that matter, that is any worse than being picked on for lunch money in the halls of their high school.

This isn't 7th fucking grade where the worst the person is going to do is steal your lunch money. This is real fucking life, where niggers shoot each other on a regular basis. So many people want to throw up the XX Police killed XX blacks killed by Police. How about throwing up some statistics about black-on-black crime and the insane amount of gun violence deaths they generate among themselves?

People arguing in favor of this dindu are nothing but a bunch of keyboard warriors who cower at the sight of shabby buildings, implying it's the ghetto, and run away from the slightest bit of confrontation in real life. Fuck off.
>>
File: alton sterling.jpg (29 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
alton sterling.jpg
29 KB, 446x493
>>80116168

oh really? Cops lie about that too often huh? well I'll guess we'll have to wait until they finish the investigation won't we. He's got a rapsheet longer than the great wall of china. He posted pictures of his guns on Facebook. He even posted pictures of his kids holding guns online. He's a piece of shit criminal that deserved what he got.
>>
>>80106617
>That guy actually didn't do anything wrong.

We don't know that. We only have footage from AFTER he got shot.
>>
>>80111607
>42 police killed in 2015 (all races included), vs. over 300 black people killed by police, 100+ of those unarmed

Don't make up numbers you lying SJW faggot.

>>80111607
Ok so, statistics for year 2014 (most recent available) from the CDC

http://webappa.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/mortrate10_us.html

In 2014:

1. 108 blacks were shot by law enforcement.
2. 334 whites
3. 13 American Indian/Alaska native
4. 9 Asian/Pacific Islander
5. 22 All other races combined.
>>
>>80102066
waiting for Canada's apology
>>
>>80116168
Witnesses who are anti cop admitted he gad a gun taken off him after the incident
>>
>>80101718

I don't even need to see the video to know he was doing what niggers always do, chimping out while resisting arrest.
>>
>>80116076

I don't know what the young turks are, I just remember that case because I had just brought it up talking to someone 3 days ago. I'm glad to see it got you so butt blasted though, must be relevant. I can post other cases, not that it will make a difference to you. Point is, there are plenty of examples of people not doing anything threatening, or appearing to be threatening, towards cops, and the cops for whatever reason brutalize or murder them. This is accepted by many Americans because they are fucking morons who believe that might makes right and muh guns.
>>
You retards are still crying over a carrer criminal kang? You're being brainwashed without even noticing, lmao, no one sheds a tear in my country over smoked gangstaz, we just dump them into nearest canal.
>>
>>80116446

Please give any source that proves he had a gun. The dispatch call is not proof.
>>
>>80116888
Interesting to note. On his past resisting arrest charges, he ended up wrestling with the cop on the ground and a gun fell out of his pants.
>>
>>80117292
They pull it out of his fucking cargo short pocket you fucking retard.
>>
>>80117135

See what you're too stupid to understand is that I'm not arguing that there's no such thing as police brutality. I'm fully aware some cops are assholes. We are discussing a particular case in this thread so some random video you post of some kid being tased means nothing to this discussion. You are a fucking faggot. and a liar because I know some douche as cucked as you knows exactly who the young turks are! so go fuck yourself niggerfaggot
>>
>>80111269
It's not really his. Something similar, but if you see a swastika it wasn't really Ben's.
>>
>>80114801
>>80114217
Dumb shill speak that they know is false. Cops have killed and shot plenty of innocent people, people who were and were not resisting arrest, people who were and were not complying with instructions. Because they're worthless and psycho trash cops.
>>
>>80116879
>How about throwing up some statistics about black-on-black crime and the insane amount of gun violence deaths they generate among themselves?

Because that's not relevant. People tend to not shoot cops because they know they're going to get a life sentence or lethal injection when they inevitably get caught. Killing some gang member, no one gives a shit.

I don't know how you can possibly make the leap of logic that actual, recorded stats regarding the lack of harm toward police is LESS relevant than a tangential stat of blacks killing blacks.
>>
>>80117292
The owner of the store who filmed vida 2 states he saw the police remove the gun from his pants after the shooting.
>>
File: 1414088079458.jpg (2 MB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1414088079458.jpg
2 MB, 2464x1648
>>80113732
>Canada doesn't know guns have gotten smaller than the Deagle his CS:GO friends told him about.

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>80117376

really? I was unaware of that. Facts like that make no difference to the tumblr fags in here defending some nigger piece of shit criminal though.
>>
>>80101718
Nother Kuckenistan thread.
>>
>>80113732
Well, despite what your Moose-Syrup-Media tells you, not all guns are giant things made to blast buildings...
>>
>>80117546

lol shut up fag
>>
File: NAA .22WMR 'Sidewinder'.jpg (13 KB, 354x199) Image search: [Google]
NAA .22WMR 'Sidewinder'.jpg
13 KB, 354x199
>>80113732
Guns can be tiny.
>>
>>80114499
>The store owner who made the 911 call also said this wasn't even the guy he called about.

The store owner wasn't the one who called 911. Try actually reading a real news story, and not making up bs blm lies put on twitter.
>>
>>80116975
>1. 108 blacks were shot by law enforcement.
>2. 334 whites
>3. 13 American Indian/Alaska native
>4. 9 Asian/Pacific Islander
>5. 22 All other races combined.

well shit that looks nearly like the distribution of the US by race.
>>
I wish the world was perfect, none of this bs, everyone loving eachother ect. Unfortunately this will never happen
>inb4 moralfag
>inb4 muslim
>>
>>80116975

lol k

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

>Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015
>Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/research-bulletins/

>42 deaths by shooting

Cue "muh sources" argument
>>
>>80101718
Hi, I'm William Devane, my father did really well in real estate, now I'm doing really well with silver, Dindu Sterling silver to be exact. Call Rosland today.
>>
>>80117390

Please show me a screengrab of what you think is a gun and try to argue with a straight face that you see a fucking gun in that picture.
>>
>>80117444

>do what cops say and you won't get hurt
>"but anon here's an example of a cop not being rational"
>FUKIN NIGGERLOVER KEK

Well spoken anon.
>>
>>80117638
You are some sort of dense mother fucker, I guess. The point is - there is legitimate reason to fear a black person, because of the constant ongoing violence among each other.

The reason cops don't get shot in those scenarios is because they stay the fuck away from the wildlands those dindus live in.
>>
>>80113732
>That tiny little thing is supposed to be a gun?
leave to a leaf to know who small a gun can be, especial when you want a gun that is concealable
>>
>>80118475
It was one of these, retard.
>>
>>80117690

OK, so let's take what he's saying as fact. Does that mean we have to accept that he was watching and swears the guy didn't reach for his pocket? Either we trust his eyesight or not.
>>
>>80117982
It doesn't matter. someone who was able to verify identity said this wasn't the guy the was called about.

And where have blm and where twitter has anyone said the store wonder called? You just made up bs to attack blm which doesn't have shit to do with this.
>>
>>80117995
That's straight from the governments center for disease control website.

The police clearly are NOT targeting blacks for execution. These are the statistics from our Black run government (Black president, Black Attourny General), so they can't claim it is being biased by whitey.
>>
>>80117546
Hey I've caught a cop's pistol upside my head just because I was in the wrong place with the wrong people.(and I'm white)
I know asshole cops exist, but best case senerios aren't always going to come out of fucked up scenes like this.
Like to see you try to handle some out of control big asshole that you have every reason to believe is armed, and id wrestling around with you.
>>
>>80118690

Your reasoning is like saying "the school bully picks on other kids, so teachers should be afraid of him". You keep claiming that cops should be fearing for their lives around blacks despite there being no direct evidence.

Now you're claiming in the same post that, in fact, cops DON'T get killed by blacks, but only because they "stay away". lol, keep moving those goalposts friend.
>>
>>80118815

Oh cool, you found a high res video of what the cop pulled out? Could I see it? Mine just shows his hand and a few blurry pixels.
>>
>>80118859
>dispatch tape says "Guy selling CDs has a gun in his pocket, pointed it at the complainant"
>store owner says Sterling sold CDs in front of his store

So the complainant must have been talking about the OTHER guy standing outside the store with a gun in his pocket selling CDs. Okay.
>>
>>80119142
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/15/three-chicago-police-officers-shot-attacker-reportedly-killed.html

Cops do get shot and killed by blacks, as well as other suspects. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>80118340
>http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/>Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015>Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed

Well lets look at the claimed data:
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/aboutthedata/

A victim was coded as Unarmed in the database if they were one or more of the following:
•holding a toy weapon (BB gun, pellet gun, air rifle, toy sword)
•a pedestrian or motorist accidentally hit by a police car or passengers in a vehicle chased by police with no weapon on them
•drivers or passengers accidentally hit by a police car

So someone points a real looking toy gun at the police and gets shot, and your quoted, clearly biased, organization counts it is an unarmed killing.
Same for killed in a car wreck from an accident.

My statistics were all firearm related, no car crash, or oh it was a toy gun so you murdered him, b.s. stats.
>>
>>80116944
the store dude gave them his cctv footage. if it shows anything that makes the cop looks shitty i'd expect the video to be "corrupted" or lost. They were wearing bodycams too which did not operate correctly.
The dude sounds like he was asking to be shot. Whether or not that was justifed is the question, but I don't see any reason to trust the cops who shot a dude on the ground several times execution style and am a little surprised /pol/ is so full of unquestioning bootlickers. Racists, sure, i'm fine with that. But bootlickers are the fucking worst.
>>
>>80119019
not doubting it, its just as said, the distribution is pretty close to what actually the race distribution is in the US.

Which is no surprise. well actually it is a surprise as you would think how violent they are are they would be shot dead more often.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 302x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 302x497
Just relax Anon, and enjoy the carnage.

I dislike pushy cops and hate niggers so these events are a win-win. I'm not even a edgelord, I'm a 37year old married dad! I just lost any empathy for these people long, long ago.

Now I just enjoy nigger think pieces and comment section tears.

Where do you go to enjoy black people crying?

Here are my tear-spouts:
>HuffPo Black Voices
>NPR podcasts
>gawker
>the root
>Twitter under current Dindu hashtag
>r/black ladies, not a Redditor and you can view and laugh without having an account

Anywhere else to enjoy this succulent butthurt?
>>
>>80119641

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I didn't say it never happens. I said it happens very infrequently and therefore shouldn't be justification for police killing blacks as has been suggested in this thread.
>>
>>80118832
" he swears he didn't reach for a gun"
The "suspects" right hand was under the car so he most likely couldn't have seen what the cops, who were in the tangle would have been in a better vantage point to see. If the store owner was even paying attention to his right hand and not what the two cops were doing.
After the shooting pulling the gun from his pants would have been obvious to most people within eyesight.
>>
>>80101718
right?
i know they say that it's not realistic to aim for the arms/legs of an active shooter because of movement.distance but how does that apply when the guy doesnt have the gun out and YOU'RE FUCKING ON TOP OF HIM?
>>
>>80119609
Also store owner states he'd been selling cds out there for months. So cops probably saw him out there previously so they would have known him as the cd guy.
>>
>>80118859
Ok so, the truth of the matter is, the 911 caller has not come forwards. So, where are you coming up with the whole "someone" garbage. I like your "it doesn't matter" after I proved you wrong.

and "blm doesn't have shit to do with this"? that's not what I am seeing in the protest videos kid.
>>
File: 1465674544404.png (93 KB, 339x261) Image search: [Google]
1465674544404.png
93 KB, 339x261
>>80112824
>Expecting a meme presidential candidate to smack some sense into your meme PM
>>
>>80105507
>those thighs

Barack sure is hot if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>80119990
>several times execution style

"Execution style" means in the head at point blank.
>>
>>80120145
Yep, cops are scared to shoot them for fear of the BLM lynch mob.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.